Live my life out in the cold Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Lyrics.com. I'm in trouble, I'm in trouble Hard to live with the words unspoken I made my way, a dead end road 12 Nov. 2020. The band was formed in 2009 by members of For All We Know, Broadway, and We Are Defiance. I'm in, I'm in trouble, trouble, Hard to breathe when you lose control Playlist, Written by: ERIC AGUIRRE, STEPHEN AIELLO, JUSTIN MIGUEL BOCATIJA, TIFFANY GIA, HENRY OLORTEGUI. I'm in too deep, I sold my soul Days are gone, and now I'm frozen, [Pre-Chorus:] Nobody's gonna know (I said) Nobody's gonna know (I said) Web. I walk away cause I got no home Nobody's gonna know, nobody's gonna know, I'm in too deep, I sold my soul © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I'm out of reach and I can't let go We were invincible, It's almost criminal I'm in trouble, I'm in trouble I'm in trouble, I'm in trouble I'm in trouble, I'm in trouble No light at the end of the tunnel when you get yourself in trouble, [Post-Chorus:]   "Trouble Lyrics." Sleeping With Sirens Lyrics "Gossip" I've got this new thing, I've got a new swing I'll make you fall to your knees, I'll make your heart sing I'll turn the lights out, I'm gonna get down I'll be the new king, I will be your everything I wanna live fast, I wanna die free My blood is pumping, why can't you hear my heart beat? I can't turn back so I walk alone We just can't have it all, no, no, we just can't have it all Hard to see when your eyes are closed Hard to love when your heart is broken Live my life out in the cold. Trouble (How did I get myself in?) I'm out of reach and I can't let go   Copyright: Writer(s): KANSTRUP ANDERS, NICK MARTIN, OSTERGAARD DANIEL CALVIN Lyrics Terms of Use, Hard to see when your eyes are closed Nobody's gonna know, nobody's gonna know, I'm in too deep, I sold my soul ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The Lyrics for Trouble by Sleeping With Sirens have been translated into 12 languages. Trouble (Take me heaven, yeah, yeah, yeah I'm in) Trouble This song is by Sleeping with Sirens and appears on the album Gossip (2017). Sleeping with Sirens is an American post-hardcore band from Orlando, Florida currently residing in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Think you know music? I'm out of reach, and I can't let go The wind, it blows Hard to live with the words unspoken Hard to love when your heart is broken Save me, yeah, [Bridge:] Save me, yeah, Stevie Aiello / David Bendeth / Kellin Quinn. No, no, we just can't have it all I'm in, I'm in trouble I'm in trouble, I'm in trouble Days are gone and now I'm frozen The wind it blows Where it stops? Away we go, where do we stop? I made my way, a dead end road I made my way, a dead end road I can't turn back so I walk alone I'm in trouble, I'm in trouble Hard to love when your heart is broken https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/34261692/Sleeping+with+Sirens. Take me heaven, yeah, yeah, yeah I'm in trouble Hard to see when your eyes are closed Hard to love when your heart is broken Live my life out in the cold Days are gone and now I'm frozen The wind it blows Where it stops? I'm in, I'm in trouble (Take me heaven, yeah, yeah, yeah I'm in) Nobody's gonna know, nobody's gonna know, [Chorus:] Nobody's gonna know, I said I'm in, I'm in trouble (How did I get myself in?) Where it stops? Nobody's gonna know (I said) Away we go, where do we stop? (trouble) The wind it blows Where it stops? Where it stops? Empty hole and my body's shaking, The wind will blow I walk away 'cause I got no home Nobody’s gonna know, nobody’s gonna know. Lyrics to Trouble by Sleeping with Sirens from the Gossip album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! I'm in trouble, I'm in trouble I'm out of reach and I can't let go ... Sleeping with Sirens. Hard to see when your eyes are closed Hard to love when your heart is broken Live my life out in the cold Days are gone and now I’m frozen. I made my way, a dead end road Sleeping With Sirens Trouble Lyrics. Tour Update : Sleeping with Sirens Creates Intimate Experiences, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. You're so respectable, and I'm so impossible (2 fans), Sleeping with Sirens is an American post-hardcore band from Orlando, Florida currently residing in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Lyrics to 'Trouble' by Sleeping With Sirens. Trouble, Hard to breathe when you lose control Nobody's gonna know, I … Away we go, where do we stop? Trouble (Save me, yeah), You're so respectable, And I'm so impossible Test your MusicIQ here! Trouble lyrics performed by Sleeping With Sirens: Hard to see when your eyes are closed Hard to love when your heart is broken … Where it stops? Lyrics Sleeping with Sirens – Trouble. Away we go, where do we stop? We were invincible, It's almost criminal They are currently signed to Rise Records and have released two full-length albums and an acoustic EP, If You Were a Movie, This Would Be Your Soundtrack, which was released on June 26, 2012. more », Sheet Music  No light at the end of the tunnel when you get yourself in trouble, I'm in too deep, I sold my soul . Where it stops? Days are gone and now I'm frozen, The wind it blows We just can't have it all I'm in, I'm in trouble   check amazon for Trouble mp3 download these lyrics are submitted by BURKUL6 browse other artists under S:S2 S3 S4 S5 S6 S7 S8 S9 S10 S11 S12 Songwriter(s): KANSTRUP ANDERS, NICK MARTIN, OSTERGAARD DANIEL CALVIN Record Label(s): 2017 Sleeping With Sirens, LLC, under exclusive license to Warner Bros Records Official lyrics by The wind will blow STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Lyrics © Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Empty hole, and my body's shaking, [Pre-Chorus:] Live my life out in the cold Nobody’s gonna know (I said) Away we go, where do we stop? I'm in, I'm in trouble Away we go, where do we stop? Trouble (Save me, yeah). Take me heaven, yeah, yeah, yeah I'm in trouble Hard to see when your eyes are closed How did I get myself in trouble? Nobody's gonna know, I said Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! I can't turn back, so I walk alone Lyrics to "Trouble" by SLEEPING WITH SIRENS: Hard to see when your eyes are closed / Hard to love when your heart is broken / Live my life out in the cold / Days are gone, and now I'm frozen / [Pre-Chorus:] / The wind, it blows / Where it stops? I'm in trouble, I'm in trouble, [Post-Chorus:] I can't turn back so I walk alone FAVORITE Nobody's gonna know, nobody's gonna know, [Post-Chorus:] The band was formed in 2009 by members of For All We Know, Broadway, and We Are Defiance. How did I get myself in trouble? Hard to see when your eyes are closed Hard to love when your heart is broken Live my life out in the cold Days are gone and now I'm frozen