Luxury European Black & White Truffle Products, Alpine Milk Chocolate Bars with Crunchy Caramel & Sea Salt, Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2018. One for me to keep. Turn on Buy Now to purchase items instantly using your stored payment information. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years (maximum penalty: 20 penalty units). Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2019, This is not what I was hoping for when I was thinking of dusted Belgium truffles. Instead of being yellow, it was blue. Thebloozebar.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. What makes a good purchase? Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2016. Your first delivery is free. Si no quieres decepcionarte con el producto, te sugiero que no lo compres;como puedes ver en la imagen, el producto no viene bien empacado, por ende todas las trufas se derriten y lo único que encuentras es un bloque de chocolate, que lástima, no las volveré a comprar, al menos con este proveedor. COVID-19 updates Spain Under the crispy shell of milk chocolate lies a smooth and melting marshmallow heart. valid 10/26/20 - 11/22/20. Chocmod Truffettes de France 2.2lbs (1Kg) All Natural Truffles in a Elegant Gift Box. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup. twitter Kirkland Signature See terms. 3.2 out of 5 stars 14 ratings. You might be having various questions going on in your mind regarding this product; some of them being: It is vital to get all your doubts and queries answered before you finalize your purchase; thereby, you should look for information through various sources such as word-of-mouth, website reviews, one-on-one customer reviews, consumer forums, buying guides, and more. Costco Shop Card Kirkland Signature Chocolate Truffles 2.2 Lbs ~ Truffettes De France (Single) Brand: Kirkland Signature. Member Care We use essential cookies to make our site work and, if you consent, optional analytics cookies to understand our website and improve your user experience. These delicious truffles are lightly dusted in cocoa and made from the finest selected ingredients in France. Vendors & Suppliers The chocolate tasted like Easter chocolate that you give 2 year olds. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Product is as described. Ethics Hotline for Suppliers Kiosks Supply Chain Disclosure Charitable Contributions Vendors & Suppliers Excelentes chocolates para quien los prefiere amargos. I am just a fan of the company. This traditional French chocolate coated marshmallow offers a delicate natural vanilla flavour. Truffettes de France Milk Chocolate Marshmallow is an indulgent experience of a melting, velvety marshmallow combined with the sweetness of milk chocolate. Buen producto, buen precio, llegaron en perfecto estado. Follow Us The regular price is $13.99 Canadian. Member Care Information & Guides Son unas trufas buenísimas y el precio es bastante razonable. Try it today! Truffettes de France Milk Chocolate Marshmallow is an indulgent experience of a melting, velvety marshmallow combined with the sweetness of milk chocolate. We have done detailed research on the trending chocolate truffles from costcos in the market these days. Sign In or Register per box, 3 pk.). I would look for something else, Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2020. This item: Chocmod Truffettes de France 2.2lbs (1Kg) All Natural Truffles in a Elegant Gift Box $14.98 ($0.43 / 1 Ounce) Only 4 left in stock - order soon. Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2020, If you like a bitter dark chocolate coco taste then this is for you!! I've had this brand before and they were great, the coco taste was strong but these were overwhelming, Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2020. That's a TON of truffles for $10.99 so we'll definitely be sharing them with family. Your Privacy Rights We use essential cookies to make our site work and, if you consent, optional analytics cookies to understand our website and improve your user experience. Love this product have purchased from brick and mortor store in the past but when they put a box that is 4" into a box that is 2 1/2" squishes the box and the product inside. Cookie Settings These are perfect for the holiday season. Supplier No Gratuity Policy I recommend storing them in a cool, dry place. Postcode Restrictions may apply. Terms & Conditions   I   Privacy Policy   I   Cookie Policy   I   Cookie Settings   I   Gender Pay Gap Report   Registered Office: © Costco Online UK Limited, UK Home Office, Hartspring Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD25 8JS. Join Now Canada This traditional French chocolate coated marshmallow offers a delicate natural vanilla flavour. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The best before date is over a year and a half from the date we purchased the truffles. Sean had...maybe 10.5? So when we went to Costco last time we decided it was time to stock up on all the holiday chocolates they have! These aren't low calorie or healthy. Truffettes de France are the most exquisite truffles. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Supply Chain Disclosure Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brand Chocolates products. All rights reserved. Llegaron perfectas. Unfortunately my mail carrier left them on my doorstep without knocking to let me know i had a package and as it was a hot day (I ordered them in June) there was some issue with melting. Careers Hearing Aid Centre Get Email Offers There's a problem loading this menu right now. Nestle Quality Street Tin Extra Large, 900 gram Can (Limited Edition). Customer Care Get Help Or Contact Us Find a Warehouse Get Email Offers About Us Two Ways to Shop Company Information Costco Tax Strategy Privacy Policy Terms & Conditions Kirkland Signature Vendors & Suppliers Supply Chain Transparency Vendor Enquiries Ethics Hotline Membership Join Now Member Privileges & Conditions Membership and Subscriptions Log in or Register My Account My Order Status & History My Wishlist Volume Sales Customer Care Help and Support Payment & Refunds Your Rights to Cancellations, Returns & Refunds Delivery & Tracking Product Notices Preventing Fraud Concierge Technical Support Warehouses vs Online Price About Us Two Ways to Shop Company Information Costco Tax Strategy Privacy Policy Terms & Conditions Kirkland Signature Membership Join Now Member Privileges & Conditions Membership and Subscriptions Log in or Register My Account My Order Status & History My Wishlist Volume Sales Vendors & Suppliers Supply Chain Transparency Vendor Enquiries Ethics Hotline Customer Care Customer Care Help and Support Payment & Refunds Your Rights to Cancellations, Returns & Refunds Delivery & Tracking Product Notices Preventing Fraud Concierge Technical Support Warehouses vs Online Price   United Kingdom   United States    Canada   Mexico   Taiwan   South Korea   Japan   Australia   Iceland   Important information: Published prices are for Members & Online Subscribers only.