pic.twitter.com/wusWTDqCga. ", I hit 6 million followers on Twitch today... the support has been unreal and honestly it makes me a bit emotional just thinking about it. TSM announced its Valorant roster on Twitter, boasting some major talent. Myth is now part of the official TSM Valorant roster, along with ‘Wardell’, ‘Subroza’, ‘hazed’, ‘Drone’ and ‘reltuC’. "We're extremely excited to announce our first competitive VALORANT roster". Apparently, CS: GO professionals and streamers are not the only ones seeking a new career in Valorant, the latest shooter from Riot Games. On November 11, a TikTok account by the name of ‘larrayisanabuser’ posted a video that accused Larray of “sexually manipulating and blackmailing” them “along with three other men in high school.”. Twitch star, Ali ‘Myth’ Kabbani, has taken his Valorant coaching prowess to another level, as he appears to be mentoring The Daily Show’s Trevor Noah into Riot’s tactical shooter. "subbing in some matches for the Valorant tournament today" . He has seen moderate success over the past several years, picking up good tournament placements although never taking a major title. The account reports that when they confronted the girl about it on Instagram, she claimed she didn’t have a Kik account. All of them took up full-time streaming when Fortnite’s popularity started to plummet. Larray is a member of TikTok’s Hype House. He’s primarily known for his comic content, and is friends with other huge influencers like the D’Amelio sisters and James Charles. Myth has even shown keen interest as an avid fan of TSM’s professional roster, with his parody team talk even doing the rounds and going viral on Twitter, following the team’s success in Ignition Series events. — Myth (@TSM_Myth) September 5, 2020 Myth has been vocal of his love for Valorant since Closed Beta, especially since the majority of his time is now devoted to streaming Riot… He’s low-key a natural.” Noah is no stranger to the world of gaming, though, after being previously vocal on his love for tactical shooters during the Battlefield V reveal event. First Strike North America - NSG Tournament, First Strike North America - UMG Tournament, Pittsburgh Knights Invitational Gauntlet Series, Lof x DTS Invitational Series - Qualifier #4, Complete list of matches in any tournament, "We're extremely excited to announce our first competitive VALORANT roster", "subbing in some matches for the Valorant tournament today", https://liquipedia.net/valorant/index.php?title=TSM&oldid=135019. Ali "Myth" Kabbani is a VALORANT esports player, currently a streamer for Team SoloMid. I wasn’t well liked in high school, and also had a social media presence at the time, so anyone could have used my name.”, He stresses that “I take sh*t like this very seriously, especially since I’m a victim of sexual assault.” He says he’s “not comfortable letting the situation go unacknowledged” and adds that although he “feels bad for what happened” he “can’t take responsibility for something [he] didn’t do.”. Or in a celebrity’s case, the masses. Prominent figures from the Overwatch League, and even Fortnite, have been part of the great exodus towards Valorant, and some have also been drafted by major organisations even before the game’s eSports scene has properly taken off. He will be playing the support role on the current VALORANT squad, helping Hazed … The images were reportedly never leaked and they were not contacted by the user again. It’s unclear as to whether the matter has been investigated formally by the authorities. Hes low key a natural. They’ve not messed about, and after a month-long search for the best names out there, they announced their squad at the end of May. With that in mind, here is an in-depth look at Myth's in-game Valorant settings. Making up the roster are five former Counter Strike players. My bad,” the comedian wrote. They also claim that several other boys who attended the same high school have come to them with stories that follow a similar pattern. TSM is one of the most popular and most successful esports organizations in the world, with teams in League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, Super Smash Bros. Melee & Ultimate, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, Fortnite, Apex Legends, VALORANT, Magic: The Gathering, and Rainbow Six: Siege. Who knows, perhaps Myth will be guiding Trevor Noah onto a second TSM Valorant roster and into the realm of Twitch streaming in the not so distant future….