I got this recipe from the Jennie - O site. Join us and discover thousands of recipes from international cuisines. Bake for 10 - 15 minutes. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright 2014 | By accessing this site, you agree to our Terms and conditions. The cooking time will depend on the size of the breast. Bake for 10 - 15 minutes. line the dish with baking paper first. 20 ounces pineapple chunks, drained and juice reserved; 1 cup reserved Ingredients Turkey Thigh Meat with a Portion of Ground Turkey Thigh Trim Added, Water, Contains 2% or Less Modified Food Starch, Potassium Lactate, Dextrose, Salt, Carrageenan, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Erythorbate, Natural Smoke Flavoring, Sodium Nitrite. Let it cool down completely before slicing so it doesn’t loose its juices to the chopping board. For the sandwich you see in the photos I used a slice of the beginner’s sourdough bread I posted last week on the blog. Around January 1980, the American Meat Institutetried to ban use of the term "turkey ham" for products that are composed solely of turkey and co… Serve with ham. Have a question about ingredients? Stir constantly until mixture becomes thick. If you’re using a regular turkey breast it’s best to take it off the bone beforehand. Prepare glaze: In small sauce pan over medium heat, add pineapple juice and cornstarch. Stir constantly until mixture becomes thick. The remaining marmalade glaze will be served over turkey ham slices. And it’s just that turkey and bread go so well together! I flipped it halfway through. Ingredients. The best thing about this ham is that we know it doesn’t have any chemicals added to it, food colouring or preservatives and it’s incredibly delicious. Stir in spicy mustard and marmalade. Do you have a website or cooking blog? I have also done this on the grill using indirect heat method. Moist turkey ham topped with this sweet and spicy glaze makes a tempting entrée that is sure to please. Rub the paste onto the turkey, place it in a container and cover it. Servings 6 S, • PANKO AND PEANUT CRUSTED SHRIMP • In this way the meat has time to absorb all that amazing flavour. T make this delicious ham I first marinated the turkey breast in a mix of spices and olive oil. Keyingredient.com is a free cooking website. Total Carbohydrate It’s going to marinade in the fridge for at least 2 hours or ideally overnight. Enter a recipe name, ingredient, keyword... 20 ounces pineapple chunks, drained and juice reserved, 1 cup reserved pineapple juice, just add water if needed to equal 1 cup. Remove from heat. Mine was 1kg and took 1h20min to cook. Do you do that, too? It’s perfect for lunch boxes, breakfast and tea time. Mix the spices with the salt, pepper and olive oil to form a paste. Super easy! Preparation time 15mins Here I post both savoury and sweet recipes that you can make for yourself and your loved ones. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), • NEW RECIPE: CHOCOLATE SEMIFREDDO WITH PRALINE, • NEW RECIPE: HALLOWEEN CHOCOLATE BROWNIES • Bake for 10 - 15 minutes. Once cool slice it thinly. These shri, • NEW RECIPE: PERUVIAN ALFAJORES • Imagine it with a warm piece of bread, a bit of mustard, avocado and lettuce. I'm glad you're here and bon appétit! It lasts up to 5 days in the fridge. Preheat the oven to 200C and place the turkey breast in an oven-safe dish. I got this Turkey Ham With Marmalade Glaze recipe from the Jennie - O site. To prevent it from drying out it’s best to use a meat thermometer and take it out when the center hits 73C / 163F. I have also done this on the grill using indirect heat method. Prepare turkey ham: Score the turkey ham and place in prepared baking dish. While baking, baste 1 or 2 more times using a total of 1/4 of the glaze on the turkey ham. Now you don’t have to wait until December . Contact Consumer Response at 1.800.621.3505 Mon – Fri, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. CST In my family we always eat turkey leftovers after Christmas in a sandwich along with a bit of gravy. That’s why I want to teach you how to make this homemade turkey ham which is delicious, has plenty of spices and is the perfect ingredient for a great sandwich.. T make this delicious ham I first marinated the turkey … Bake ham 15 minutes per pound, uncovered. It was invented circa 1975 by Jennie-O who first introduced it to consumers that year. Preheat oven to 350º F. Cooking time 45mins Place pineapple chunks in 1/4 of marmalade in oven proof dish. Adapted from food.com. 55.2 g Tip: if you want to wash less afterwards (who doesn’t!) Bake ham 15 minutes per pound, uncovered. Turkey ham products contain no pork products. Moist turkey ham topped with this sweet and spicy glaze makes a tempting entrée that is sure to please. This recipe, • NEW RECIPE: COLESLAW AND BREADED CHICKEN WRAP. Serve with ham. Find more useful information here. Prepare turkey ham: Score the turkey ham and place in prepared baking dish. Glaze ham with prepared marmalade to lightly cover exposed sides of ham. While baking, baste 1 or 2 more times using a total of 1/4 of the glaze on the turkey ham. Serve with ham. Glaze ham with prepared marmalade to lightly cover exposed sides of ham. Or just need to talk to someone? Stir in spicy mustard and marmalade. The best that we can do when trying to make a delicious sandwich is to have high quality ingredients. I'm Lorena and I'm the chef behind this blog <3. While baking, baste 1 or 2 more times using a total of 1/4 of the glaze on the turkey ham. Designed and Developed by PenciDesign | Adapted and programmed by Max Excellence LLC, I used one that’s off the bone and rolled up*. There are 36 calories in 1 slice of Turkey Ham. The remaining marmalade glaze will be served over turkey ham slices. The best that we can do when trying to make a delicious sandwich is to have high quality ingredients. Place pineapple chunks in 1/4 of marmalade in oven proof dish. @2019 - All Right Reserved. To make the sandwich on the photos I toasted the bread in a pan with butter (oink, I know) and added avocado, lettuce and Dijon mustard. Get full nutrition facts and other common serving sizes of Turkey Ham including 1 cubic inch and 1 slice, NFS. Bake ham 15 minutes per pound, uncovered. Remove from heat. Turkey ham is a ready-to-eat, processed meat made from cooked or cured turkey meat, water and other ingredients such as binders. Place pineapple chunks in 1/4 of marmalade in oven proof dish. At this temperature it’s cooked through and all the bacteria have been eliminated. Want to send feedback on a product? That’s why I want to teach you how to make this homemade turkey ham which is delicious, has plenty of spices and is the perfect ingredient for a great sandwich. Afterwards it goes into the oven to roast and then it’s just a matter of slicing it nice and thin. 18 %, cup reserved pineapple juice (add water if needed to equal 1 cup). YUMMY! Several companies in the United States produce turkey ham and market it under various brand names. Prepare glaze: In small sauce pan over medium heat, add pineapple juice and cornstarch. Glaze ham with prepared marmalade to lightly cover exposed sides of ham. Powered by Brandeploy