n. One of the threads of a warp, -- usually more tightly twisted than the filling. When I was first learning songs, I'd have a favorite song, and I'd take the chords and twist them around. So I've always done The Twist and stuff. Meaning and Translation of Twist in Urdu Script and Roman Urdu with Definition, Wikipedia Reference, Synonyms, Antonyms, Urdu Meaning or Translation. It was pretty natural and, with my parents doing it all the time, I'd just copy them. تشکیلراہ سے ہٹانااينٹھَنگھبراہٹباز رکھناگشت لگاناواپس آنامراداڑواڑطرف بدلنامنہ کا پھٹ جاناسفر یا سیر کرناباگتھکا مارنابھول بھلیاںخَمیدہ کَرنامصیبتاختلافتہپٹیسکیڑدھَکّاگل گشت کرنابھٹکاناخط منحنیالٹا زمانہڈھالگرفت میں لاناسالوساختلاف کرنامیلانبل کھاناتوجہ بدلناتوڑناگشت کرنامالشلگانامعنی بدلناچہل قدمیپلٹاانکسنزاکتسَتلیانحرافکھانااکڑناکاتنانقصانالٹا بل دیناسنڈاسی ... Meaning and Translation of Twist in Urdu Script and Roman Urdu with Definition, Wikipedia Reference, Synonyms, Antonyms, 5. social dancing in which couples vigorously twist their hips and arms in time to the music; was popular in the 1960s, 6. a hairdo formed by braiding or twisting the hair, 10. a miniature whirlpool or whirlwind resulting when the current of a fluid doubles back on itself, 12. a sharp bend in a line produced when a line having a loop is pulled tight, 13. a sharp strain on muscles or ligaments, 16. practice sophistry; change the meaning of or be vague about in order to mislead or deceive, 19. cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form, 20. twist or pull violently or suddenly, especially so as to remove (something) from that to which it is attached or from where it originates, 21. to move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling). الجھانا۔ پیچیدہ یا پیچ دار کرنا 2. موچ Moch : Pull Wrench Twist : (noun) a sharp strain on muscles or ligaments. The other similar words are Bal Dena, Mila Kar Batna, Gaind Ka Murna, Dori, Dhaga and Rassi. intransitive v. To follow a helical or spiral course; to be in the form of a helix. The page not only provides Urdu meaning of Twist Bit but also gives extensive definition in English language. گھمانا Ghumana چابی دینا Chabi Dena موڑ نا Mur Na : Wind Winding Twist : (noun) the act of winding or twisting. n. That which is formed by twisting, convoluting, or uniting parts. "I`ve got sprain in my leg", All Of A Sudden Of A Sudden Suddenly : اچانک Achanak : happening unexpectedly. The other similar words are Bal Dena, Mila Kar Batna, Gaind Ka Murna, Dori, Dhaga and Rassi. transitive v. To wreathe; to wind; to encircle; to unite by intertexture of parts. Coif Coiffure Hair Style Hairdo Hairstyle : بال سنوارنا عورتوں وغیرہ کے Baal Sanwarna Aurton Waghera Kay : the arrangement of the hair (especially a woman's hair). Check out Twist similar words like Twistable, Twister and Twister; Twist Urdu Translation is Bull Daina بل دینا.