He’s a great three-point shooter, and while some may have their concerns over his shot, Haliburton did average 2.4 threes per game last season, shooting over 40% from deep in both his years at the collegiate level. Whatever he lacks in physical strength, he makes up for in creativity and IQ. “He’s just got something about him. He just wants to win. With Stephen Curry entrenched at point guard, Haliburton could come off the bench next season as a secondary ball-handler who plays willing defense, hits open shots and thrives as a passer in pick-and-roll situations. From Grant Williams to Admiral Schofield, and even Jordan Bone and Kyle Alexander, Jordan Bowden has plenty of former Tennessee Volunteers teammates he can lean on this year for advice and direction during the pre-draft process. Some guys have got it, and he’s got it,” Iowa State coach Steve Prohm said, via NBA.com’s Chris Dortch, about Haliburton after he dished out a school-record 17 assists. District Attorney Chesa Boudin dismissed charges against cops in infamous alley beating, Bay Area coronavirus surge could mean a huge reopening reversal as soon as next week, I traveled across the U.S. during the pandemic. Puedes cambiar tus opciones en cualquier momento visitando Tus controles de privacidad. he will go behind the bench and shoot from behind the bench, just in front of the bleachers. I would say that his defense improved. First up is Iowa State guard Tyrese Haliburton: Strengths: Haliburton’s greatest gift is his feel for the game. To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. (Photo by David K Purdy/Getty Images) Tyrese Haliburton would be a reach for the Golden State Warriors at No. Información sobre tu dispositivo y conexión a Internet, incluida tu dirección IP, Actividad de navegación y búsqueda al utilizar sitios web y aplicaciones de Verizon Media. I think those are the two things that I would say he can improve. Last season, Haliburton made 34.2% of his pull-up jumpers, which is not what front offices want to see from a lead guard. Whether or not those teams are selecting first and second is another question…, Sign up for the The Rookie Wire newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning. About Tyrese Haliburton. His wingspan is very long. By: Tommy Call III. Given his 6-foot-5 frame, and 7-foot wingspan, Haliburton is viewed as perhaps one of the most NBA-ready 3-and-D prospects in the draft. 1 overall pick LaMelo Ball reportedly worked out with the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday, his first with a team ahead of the NBA draft, according to Jonathan Givony of ESPN. The Golden State Warriors are reportedly "high" on Iowa State guard Tyrese Haliburton ahead of the 2020 NBA draft.. ESPN's Jonathan Givony reported Tuesday the Dubs could target Haliburton… Certainly, he’s got good size doing that too. Many insiders still believe they’ll deal the pick. This site is neither endorsed, nor sponsored by, nor affiliated with Golden State Warriors or NBA Properties LLC. He really helped with our ball movement on his freshman year. "I think I'm a really good fit there," Haliburton told ESPN. Prohm: Basketball IQ, size and length. They’ve heaped praise on the young, efficient point guard.