Some candidate applications may be exempt from the temporary changes if the hiring team has received a waiver to continue the recruitment process. But there's more to an on-campus job than being flexible and convenient. How do I access the status and details of my applications? Please note: You will have a final opportunity to review all your documents before you submit your application. While some hire year-round, others hire only at certain times of year. If you have a disability and would like accommodations to facilitate the application and interview process, please contact the Disability Resource Center. University Services Building | 888 North Euclid Avenue, Room 114 | Tucson, AZ USA 85721| Contact Us, University Information Security and Privacy. Explore | Research       Expand | Teach       Enrich | Serve, Administrative Assistant Recruiting, developing, and serving the University of Arizona’s talented workforce Benefits Open Enrollment for 2021 October 19 - November 6, 2020, at 5:00 pm As an Employer of National Service, we also welcome alumni of AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service programs and others who will help us advance our Inclusive Excellence initiative aimed at creating a university that values student, staff and faculty engagement in addressing issues of diversity and inclusiveness. What else do you need? Where can I learn about the Families First Coronavirus Response Act. If you are having trouble with your NetID, please contact 24/7 IT Support at (520) 626-TECH (8324). Find all the career-related, resume-building events on campus. Please be advised that the end date for these temporary hiring changes may be adjusted according to developing circumstances. Tip: Enter your city or zip code in the "where" box to show results in your area. However, once a hiring department has closed a position, you will no longer be able to view details. I love being able to work with students and parents –to see the excitement and understanding of what it means to be a proud Wildcat. The University of Arizona has implemented a temporary change to hiring practices extending through June 30, 2021. For UA students looking for job opportunities on campus, including work-study, that offer flexible schedules. For compliance purposes, the system does not allow you to edit the original documents submitted with an application. © 2020 The Arizona Board of Regents on behalf of The University of Arizona. Once you select to make data searchable, you will be unable to unselect this feature for this application and future applications. For more information, please visit the Furlough-Based Salary Program page. 332 University of Arizona jobs available on Indeed.com. Applicants and new hires will be affected by current hiring slowdown and Furlough and Furlough-Based Salary Programs. Apply to the latest jobs near you. Managing Your Profile        Navigating the System        Submitting an Application. All new hires subject to the programs will be notified in accordance with adopted Furlough and Furlough-Based Salary Programs’ guidelines and will be required to comply with all measures.