Total number of associate degree programs offered online or through distance education. Register to get 2021 World University Rankings insights. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence. 11, 2020, Darian Somers and Josh MoodyNov. Get answers about the college application process. University of Phoenix is the best college I have ever attended. Many creative writing degree recipients pursue careers as authors while others work as copywriters or ghostwriters. College Factual ® is a registered trademark of Media Factual, Most Popular for Business, Management & Marketing, Most Popular for Business Administration & Management, Most Popular for Computer Information Systems, Most Popular Online for Business, Management & Marketing. Data that appears is from either what the school reported in previous years or from another source, such as the National Center for Education Statistics. I would definitely choose Phoenix again because of the length of the classes offered and it allows you to be flexible. University of Phoenix - Arizona is a for-profit university located in Tempe, Arizona in the Phoenix Area. Interview questions tend to focus on student interest, experience, academics and extracurriculars. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence. At its 170 physical campuses throughout the world, they offer more than 100 degree programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels. Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting. It is a University so they are quality programs and a pretty known school.It is located in an area where you can still experience many new things and get out of your comfort zone. 1500 McConnor Pkwy #700, Schaumburg, Illinois, IL 60173, United States, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, Research Engineer, School of Information System, Post-doctoral Fellow in the Emergency Medicine Unit of the LKS Faculty of Medicine, Research Assistant, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering. [1] This school declined to fill out the U.S. News & World Report main statistical survey. Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college. More opinions are needed to display this poll. Learn more about our methodologies that drive these rankings. Based on class setting of student enrollment. University of Phoenix's ranking in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities, #298-#389. You always know what you are expected to do prior to doing it. Learn how to explore all of your options. 10, 2020. Please check the specific English language requirements for your chosen course with the university. Academic wise , they have really good programs that they offer. Original review: Feb. 21, 2020. You'll get full access to our website, print and digital editions. Although the national acceptance rate is much higher, fall 2019 rates at these schools ranged between 4% and 7%, per U.S. News data. I was a single working mother that had a busy schedule, but the … I needed to be online, because of transportation problems were becoming overwhelming. Get ahead of the curve with our SAT/ACT test prep. You'll get full access to our website, print and digital editions. [4] Previous year's data was used in the ranking calculation. In 2018-2019, 22% of FAFSAs were selected for verification, a process that requires submitting additional documents. Undergraduate data are based on the 2019 school year. © All Rights Reserved. Subscribe. Five of the SEC's 14 schools rank within the top 100 National Universities. University of Phoenix is the best school. If you like what you're reading online, why not take advantage of our subscription and get unlimited access to all of Times Higher Education's content? Graduating students who borrowed (federal loans, 2019) (2%), Average federal indebtedness of 2019 graduating class (3%), Full-time faculty with Ph.D or terminal degree (3%), First-year students in top 10% of high school class (2%), California Do Not Sell My Personal Information Request. Sign up to our monthly newsletter to receive regular content highlights direct to your inbox. The University of Phoenix … She helped me find the right program of study that will work for me. Download now. The available resources made it possible for me to be able to search and navigate right within the pages themselves. Get instant online access to full rankings and complete school data. 3157 E. Elwood Street, Phoenix, AZ 85034 | (866) 766-0766. Susannah Snider and Emma KerrNov. This has been a great experience for me! 2020 | Take our survey. Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors. University of Phoenix is ranked #298-#389 in National Universities. Unlock entering class stats including SAT scores and GPAs. I am a phoenix. © QS Quacquarelli Symonds Limited 1994 - 2020. You can select an alternate year It's a pretty cool campus and I would personally like to attend this college . Undergraduates who earn a bachelor's degree in three years can save significantly on college costs. My enrollment representative was phenomenal. 6-year graduation rate of students who did not receive a Pell Grant (2.5%), 6-year graduation rate of students who received a Pell Grant (2.5%), Average first-year student retention rate (4.4%), Percent of faculty who are full-time (1%). See expanded profiles for more than 1,800 schools. Try it now. 2021 | Online classes have made it easier for me to be a full time mom, student and wife. I like the warm weather so this would be a good fit for me . Read more about University of Phoenix including student testimonials, faculty interviews and more. I think taking online courses is very unique , you have a chance to interact with your classmates. Find the latest world rank for University of Phoenix-Hawaii and key information for prospective students.. University of Phoenix-Hawaii | World University Rankings | THE By using the THE … 745 Fort Street, Suite 2000, Honolulu, Hawaii, 96813, United States, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, Research Engineer, School of Information System, Post-doctoral Fellow in the Emergency Medicine Unit of the LKS Faculty of Medicine, Research Assistant, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering. QS Quacquarelli Symonds Limited 1994 - 2020. Deadline for application submissions. Popular majors include Business, Behavioral Sciences, and Information Technology. Overview of University of Phoenix University of Phoenix is a for-profit institution. Learn how UOPX - Arizona ranks across all of College Factual's rankings including This college has been claimed by the college or a college representative. Does this school fit your college needs? Total number of certificate degree programs offered online or through distance education. /sites/all/themes/topuni/assets/images/profile/uni-cover-default.jpg, /sites/all/themes/topuni/assets/images/profile/uni-cover-default-mobile.jpg, Use at least 6 characters and one numeral, Dmitrii and 2 others shortlisted this university. Read more about how we rank schools. Compass and find out. I withdrawal from Virginia College, because they wouldn't put me online for classes. If you like what you're reading online, why not take advantage of our subscription and get unlimited access to all of Times Higher Education's content? "University of Phoenix was an amazing experience for me. All rights reserved. College Compass » Get instant online access to full rankings and complete school data. University of Phoenix gave me a chance to be apart of there school Im so honored to be apart of university of phoenix. It is a large institution with an enrollment of 74,061 undergraduate students. 2019 | What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school? All rights reserved. I was able to take classes online,but majority of my classes were on campus. Emerging research suggests infected people start shedding the coronavirus in their poop early in their infection. It is a large institution with an enrollment of 74,061 undergraduate students. These universities, often pioneers in academic research or online education, are the most innovative, per a U.S. News survey. Test Scores and High School GPA for University of Phoenix - Arizona See Other Colleges, More opinions are needed to display this poll. University of Phoenix is ranked #298-#389 in National Universities. See where this school lands in our other rankings to get a bigger picture of the institution's offerings. Read tips on grants, scholarships, loans and more. If you like what you're reading online, why not take advantage of our subscription and get unlimited access to all of Times Higher Education's content? 2018 | The application portals for U.K. and U.S. university admissions have several differences, including the personal statement or essay component. University of Phoenix Reviews. Subscribe. a personalized ranking provided by U.S. News College University of Phoenix - Arizona has no rankings in this category. Learn how UOPX - Arizona ranks across all of College Factual's rankings including Best Colleges Nationwide, Best Colleges for Your Money, Best Colleges in Arizona and the region, and Best Majors. The University of Phoenix is a for-profit institution for higher learning. Receive Please. The University of Phoenix … If you have a job the online classes fits perfectly in with your work schedule. You'll get full access to our website, print and digital editions. The average state financial aid grant awarded to full-time-equivalent-undergraduates in the U.S. in 2018-2019 was $930. Total number of complete undergraduate programs offered online or through distance learning.