Weightless, comfortable and with a natural, matte finishing-look. All products and services featured are selected by our editors. Find your naked truth with Urban Decay''s Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation - 50 shades designed with 9 shade intensities, 3 mastertones, and 7 undertones in mind. Sure it does take time to narrow down which shade is best for you, but that’s better than having a foundation that doesn’t match your skin tone. Your email address will not be published. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted review, L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24HR Freshwear review, Maybelline Dream Urban Cover Foundation review, Tropic Beauty Booster Sheer Foundation review, Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation review, Good Housekeeping, Part of the Hearst UK Fashion & Beauty Network. Every day is an opportunity to be styled. It is a little more on the thin side, however, I don’t mind this as it is buildable. The material in this site is intended to be of general informational use and is not intended to constitute medical advice, probable diagnosis, or recommended treatments. More beauty-related posts will be coming soon so make sure to sign up for my email list! In addition, in the past I had a bad experience in which I tried a new foundation and my skin negatively reacted. This foundation is available at Urban Decay, Sephora, and Ulta, both in-store and online! This lightweight foundation is the quarantine self-care essential I didn't know I needed. But there was notably one thing missing from my packing list: makeup. See below.) Overall, I’m really loving this foundation and do recommend trying it. The Urban Decay Stay Naked Foundation is $39, which is about average when compared to foundations sold by it’s competitors. In an effort to feel a little more "normal" again, my mom and I decided we would change up our daily neighborhood walk and venture out a bit further to an area of shops nearby. (Don't believe me? If you're thinking of easing back into makeup during quarantine or just need a little sumthin' sumthin' to give your skin a smoother finish for Zoom calls or virtual dates, add the Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Foundation to your cart ASAP. This lightweight foundation has a vegan formula, comes in 50 different shades and claims to have a matte finish that lasts for up to 24 hours. Credit: I was standing in the door of my bathroom with the door to the backyard open to allow in natural light. Things to Do in Los Angeles – Sweet Laurel Bakery. ), while giving me an even complexion and all-over glow. After a few weeks of throwing my usual blow dry and makeup routine (although minimal) out the door, I honestly wasn't feeling like myself. I have yet to finish my bottle so I cannot say how long an entire bottle lasts. Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. And lastly, what makes this foundation truly stand out is that it comes in 50 shades to accommodate a wide range of skin tones. I only share brands and products on My Styled Life that I truly love. If you're feeling overwhelmed and need help picking a color, Urban Decay actually has an online quiz to make shade matching a breeze.