CMA USA Certification opens a world of opportunity for students both in India and worldwide. Acquire 2 years of professional work experience, Part 1: Financial Planning, Performance and Analytics, External financial reporting decisions (15%), Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting (20%), For students whose case study window did not open are declared fail immediately. Over the years, Irfat sir has been providing CMA USA training in Bangalore and his association with NorthStar Academy has attracted students from not only India but even outside India. US CMA has 11 sections in total. : We cover every topic in great detail in the CMA Comp Course which spreads over 50 sessions over 4 to 6 months. Are you a pro in reporting and exploring new ways to level up your game? A candidate is however advised to go with the authorized learning partner to avail bundle discount. You can earn your US CPA or CMA, And upskill yourself in Analytics for Finance at IIM Lucknow. A student may also reschedule the exam dates within a particular exam window. IMA's Global Platinum Partner;India's largest and #1 CMA review;uses "official" Wiley study materials, Live online training & face-to-facemasterclasses by India's favourite CPA/CMAinstructor - Varun Jain, Concepts-focussed Videos with "concepts on whiteboard" &"annotations/highlight on books", Built the CMA ecosystem in india;Classes in 9 cities + Tie-up with 100+MNC's for placements, Mostly non-approved; don't use"official" Wiley study materials; Very few enrollments. Look what's in store for you!! The certification is specifically designed for finance professionals at all levels, whether you want to enhance your value to your current organization or expand your career potential. Management accountants are vital to the financial health of organizations. With Miles you can earn your CMA, establish global credibility and avail assured placements at one of the Big 4 or MNC’s in India. It was founded in 1919, having 90,000+ members and global reach of 140 countries through 300 professional and student chapters. Fill up this form, and download a free copy of "Roadmap to CMA". Through conceptual teaching and in-depth coverage of the syllabus under the comprehensive course, Irfat Sir has ensured the success of those students who didn’t even have any basic knowledge of finance and management accounting. This opportunity may just be for you. [Integrated with CMA], B.Com (Accounting & Finance) [Integrated with CMA], B.Com (Hons.) I came to know about Miles Education through my personal research for CMA institutes. Approx., 500 hours to become a CMA, Attend Classroom training (11 sessions), or live online training (11 Saturday sessions) with online access to Varun's videos. I was under the guidance on Anil sir. In addition to the classroom training, you also get access to LIVE CMA USA online classes. Here's a peek through from our Alumni desk. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Any student who has enrolled on their own account directly would not be eligible for bundle discount mentioned below (refer Coaching and Bundle Discount for more information), IMA (Institute of Management Accountants), US, The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (formerly ICWAI), India.