The products are excellent, and helpful, Great dispensary to use. Check this box to Sign in, Cannalyft Online Dispensary and Weed Delivery. Great first experience and great selection, 5 stars based on the fact this is a new industry here in ny. Hoping it works for my elderly friend. Product is not for me, but prescribed for a cancer patient I whom I provided transportation. Definitely Customers come first here. - All Rights Reserved. My very first purchase went great. Everyone is super friendly and pretty awesome. The staff is very cool to work with and will help you until you are satisfied. Cannabis store in Vancouver, British Columbia. The staff was incredibly helpful and answered all our questions. Please provide your verification details which will be used for claim procedure. Plus you can order online and they have it ready for you when you get there. Great location and great prices. You can choose to set up an account or not. Award Letters can be obtained through this link: Requirements: Awarded as needed on a case-by-case basis. Highly recommended, no pun intended. 2908 Commercial Drive, Vancouver, BC V5N 4C9, Canada. their best to help you and get you the product that will work best for whatever you use for. BCPS Canada Commercial Drive is located at 2908 Commercial Drive in Vancouver BC. place is awesome. Please provide your business email which will be use for claim procedure. Requirements: Please bring a DD-214 or Veteran’s ID into your Mission dispensary. Before this new store, the closest dispensaries were in Syracuse and Albany. Highly recommend, I really like this place I haven't been there since it was remedy does anyone know how I can order and have it, delivered to my home because u can no longer drive there. That being said, the. Happy to have a dispensary by my home. Optimize your listing to maximize leads and exposure online. and larger amounts of it and better pricing for the products at the shop. to are helpful, knowledgeable and extremely professional. I'd give this place 5 stars if it had a different variety of products (like THC tinctures). The Wellness Centre side does not dispense cannabis. Sunnyside is a medical marijuana dispensary location open at 4776 Commercial in New Hartford, NY 13413. Sunnyside menu products are available for medical use for people for New York MMJ Patients diagnosed with a Qualifying Condition that received a New York MedCard from a Certified MMJ Doctor. BC Pain Society has gone through a lot of changes throughout the years and we are thankful for all of our members who have stuck with us as we are growing. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Sunnyside is a medical marijuana dispensary location open at 4776 Commercial in New Hartford, NY 13413. Remedy Mohawk Valley is open on Commercial Drive in New Hartford. It is illegal to drive … We are a cannabis in Canada community connecting enthusiasts with local cannabis businesses. Log in. Also open for Adult Use! Today was our first experience with medical marijuana. Kushklub Cannabis opened its doors on Commercial Drive and as of November 1st, 2019, we are proudly operating with Canada’s official Cannabis Retail License. The dispensary… It is illegal to use cannabis in any public place, aside from designated medical marijuana dispensaries and clubs. Breakwater Alternative Treatment Center – Cranbury, Compassionate Care Foundation – Egg Harbor Township, Sunnyside Medical Cannabis Dispensary - Mohawk Valley, I love all the products, I'm just ready for delivery and the flowers to come back and be in multiple different strains. The content on this site is for entertainment purposes. BCPS Canada (Commercial Dr) takes no responsibility for other locations and any questions or problems should be discussed with the individual location, Your review is recommended to be at least 140 characters long. We are one of the fastest growing and most reasonably priced medical marijuana dispensaries in North America. The store offers capsules, vape pens, cartridges, and tinctures. BCPS Canada Commercial Drive is located at 2908 Commercial Drive in Vancouver BC. Enter your email address and create a password, or click “No Thanks” at the bottom. Jason is AMAZING... Hes so helpful and listens they all actually care and want to help you. I was also wondering when to place my next order?Thank you so much the pain is gone, The staff here is very professional and knowledgeable. When you are finished adding items, click the blue cart icon at the top right corner of the menu to confirm the contents of your shopping cart. Learn more about our use of cookies in our Privacy Policy. South Chicago Medical Cannabis - 8554 S Commercial Ave Chicago, IL, 60617. Responsible consumption occurs on private property though some property owners or homeowner associations may prohibit weed use. After i filled out the proper forms, and paid for my prescription. Copyright © 2020 Dispensaries.app | Newdelz LLC. Order Online & Pick Up in-store. Each BCPS Canada location is independently owned and operated. They person is pleased. This photo shows the showroom of the new Remedy Dispensary at 4776 Commercial Drive in New Hartford., which is opening on Wednesday. Scroll down to our Online Ordering menu and check the menu banner for daily purchasing limits. After sending numerous patients here, and calling with questions myself I'm thoroughly impressed. All staff I've spoken. From a very appreciative customer kim, Remedy is amazing they have a very friendly staff that are knowledgeable about the products. Very nice place, excellent customer service . Fairview Slopes. They have discounts available for veterans and other patients who cannot afford full price as well as sales. Payment is still occurring in the dispensary: you cannot pay for your order online. Their are better options available elsewhere but they do, what they legally can. Please enjoy products from this cannabis store responsibly! Claim request is processed after verification.. Very nice staff they are knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you, All of you are amazing wonderful people keep doing you bc it's perfect. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Returning user? Helpful and professional. Nice assortment of products to choose from. We make no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, regarding accuracy of content contained within. BC Pain Society has gone through a lot of changes throughout the years and we are thankful for all of our members who have stuck with us as we are growing. “I … a little pricey, they have a loyalty program and run lots of specials. By checking this box you agree that the listing claim process is not completed until the admin approves the request, and then an email is sent to you to process the payment. The Village Bloomery 12 Cannabis Clinics. Prices are sky high but that's what happens when politicians get involved. Requirements: Please bring your Award Letter into your Mission dispensary. 1540 W 2nd Avenue. (877) 326-3569. Discounts will be applied in-store at check out. We are one of the fastest growing and most reasonably priced medical marijuana dispensaries in North America. Requirements: Please bring a State ID into your Mission dispensary. Officials say this new dispensary will be more convenient for patients in the area.