I received my second car and it had a small dirt area on the back. Thank you for taking my concerns serious. My specifications were pretty clear -- AWD, less than 10,000 miles, and never a rental car. You can only compare up to 4 cars at a time. I still have to say the FJ CRUISER was my favorite vehicle ever. And the People!!!! It is a great car - I love it! Thank you Carvana I do not remember my delivery driver name but he was the best. I've had countless people want to buy my CEMENT color TRD Pro 4 runner offering more than the original MSRP...Amazing! So far the vehicle meets all our needs. Vehicle available to be shipped to your home. Top safety rating. So when I was speaking with Jessica and Jackie they ensured me they were being honest with the price of the truck. I took the car to the dealer to get it looked over and when they found an item they called Carvana and it was taken care of without an issue. We have 153 2009 Toyota 4Runner vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 75 1-Owner cars, and 212 personal use cars. Selling to Carvana: super easy and no-hassle! Pre-qualify for a car loan with no credit score impact. It rides wonderfully, has plenty of power and is loaded with lots of extras. Everything was smooth -- signed a couple more papers, took my Pathfinder for a spin, Eric inspected my trade, and I left within 30 minutes with my new car. the dealership for details. 4,536 listings starting at $14,490, 47 Great Deals out of Then, boom, the car that matched come up in my search and I pulled the trigger. She and all of the subsequent reps who sent me information as I needed or requested it were professional and thorough. We analyze millions of used cars daily. Always so friendly and knowledgeable. 1,889 listings starting at $2,000, 6 Great Deals out of I was extremely impressed. The staff was polite, George was incredibly friendly, knew the cars features very well. I purchased a car in Aug 2018, there was a delay with the delivery. Buy and sell locally. If you don't like it for ANY reason, you can return it in 7 days, no questions asked. He made me feel confident about my purchase! I shopped for several months, test drove several cars to understand the models and features I was looking for. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Toyota 4Runner in Phoenix, AZ. Shop Toyota 4Runner vehicles for sale in Huntsville, AL at Cars.com. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. They worked out a great deal for our new family vehicle. Shop Toyota 4Runner vehicles for sale in Omaha, NE at Cars.com. This is the second 4 runner I've own. They note anything that may need future attention but never try to up sell. (Beware -- the trade-in amount is only good for 7 days, and it can change wildly in that time!) The manager Fred was very nice and helpful. Asked me if I wanted to test drive the Optima along with another model. This is my 2nd 4Runner. In both cases, Schaumburg Nissan was excellent. If you have ANY hesitation - don't - my Carvana experience was FANTASTIC! A true off road beast. The finance guy was great to but I don't have a card with his name, unfortunately. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Toyota 4Runner with AWD/4WD. The first car(Lexus) I bought three years ago had over 90,000 miles and it still driving like it is new and my daughter loves her Toyota Venza. You can either choose another car or just give it back. most reliable SUV I've owned....some for the 2004. Immediately after loading my car to their truck, I was handed the check, which I immediately deposited without any issues. especially for towing.and gas mileage 81 listings starting at $4,499, 5 Great Deals out of See our terms of service for more details. Within minutes, I had a value on my trade-in, purchased the car, (to include a very well priced extended warranty), and arranged for financing it through the Carvana website. I just dealt with Schaumburg Toyota who promised the world just to get me to come in and then tried to add an additional $6000+ to their written quote with the expectation I would be fine with. This 4Runner is perfect for my family of 5. 194 listings starting at $5,500, 5 Great Deals out of Will definitely be bavk for another car. Good price, low mileage, clean history report. I am telling everyone I know about you guys. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Thank you Jan and all the others who worked on the transaction. Buying through Carvana was one of the best transactional experiences ever! It rides like my old MDX and is so roomy. South Chicago Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Review, South Chicago Dodge Chrysler big help in many ways. Having AC as well as DC outlets is nice. It is a very comfortable ride for my passengers. Sorry, you've saved the maximum amount of favorites for your account. It was quite smooth and the directions were very clear about what documents need to be uploaded. Great handling and unmatched reliability. Rachel, the Caravan rep, called me the day before the delivery to confirm, then called while in route to be sure not to leave me hanging. This was a hassle free buy. The first was a 2002. It looks like a SUV and NOT a mini van! I called carvana and they admitted to their mistake and accommodated me with what they were able to offer. Went from owning 4 FJ CRUISERS to a 4Runner. Color: Grey The first deciding factor for selling to them was that they offered me the best price (vs. CarMax, Auto Nation, Trur Car). Carvana - Touchless Delivery to Your Home, Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Concord, Vroom - Get It Delivered Nationwide, Contact-Free. The showroom and garage are very attractive, super clean, and comfortable. 44 listings starting at $8,999. Thank you very much for my beautiful Lexus Rx 350!!! Next, I entered in all of the information about the van I was trading for the Pathfinder. I have never been to a dealer that will admit their mistake and then try to assist you to make things at ease for you. I came in around 5:30/6:00p and George greeted me at the door. I love this place.. Best Car buying experience ever!!!!! They both were very willing to work with me and not pressure me. Autotrader has 171 Used Toyota 4Runner cars for sale near Charlotte, NC, including a 2010 Toyota 4Runner Limited, a 2011 Toyota 4Runner SR5, and a 2014 Toyota 4Runner Limited ranging in price from $5,899 to $48,990. Otherwise it's all good. Their cars are top quality and that is why I just bought a car for my daughter there. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. I always enjoy getting my Acura's scheduled maintenance done at Pauly. "Maybe I need brake work" "We checked; and no you don't") I tend to trust their recommendations when they DO make them. TrueCar has over 621,204 listings nationwide, updated daily. Used but great low mileage, nice and well maintained, very clean...almost impeccable, runs awesome. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Search by price, view certified pre-owned 4Runners, filter by color and much more. We have 6,162 Toyota 4Runner vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 5,091 1-Owner cars, and 6,188 personal use cars. I had a fantastic experience here at A-1 Motors. It drives very smoothly. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com We have 126 Toyota 4Runner vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 94 1-Owner cars, and 131 personal use cars. Description: Used 2018 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium 4WD for sale - $34,800 - 49,184 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. It is sporty and has enough power for me ;) I can imagine driving this vehicle for many years. ©2021 Autotrader, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Holds its value like no other SUV. Made my first car buying experience smooth and painless. Now that my kids are older and leaving for college, I wanted something that could carry 6 or 7 passengers but was ... well... NOT a minivan. 66 listings starting at $8,500, 32 Great Deals out of See good deals, great deals and more on Used Toyota 4Runner. Used Toyota 4Runner for Sale on carmax.com. Appreciate all the help South Chicago Dodge Chrysler. If I were not really strapped for time perhaps I could have made an extra $ 500-1000 overall by selling it to an individual but I would have worked very hard for that extra money and spent time I did not have available. Certified Pre-Owned: No. We were able to pick out a car, test drive it and start the purchasing process in about 45 minutes. Loved it! Description: Used 2020 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium 4WD for sale - $39,719 - 6,320 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay. Janet - 2017 Nissan Pathfinder. You can manage your searches in your profile. Also, the customer service was incredible. Please unsave some if you wish to save others. Never seem hurried, always have patience to explain, and are meticulous in their service. The safety features are really good. Once I agreed to the offer I was taken step by step through the process. We were surprised it drove so comfortably, not like a truck. I just bought my second car from Bose and this is the best car dealer ever. Certified Pre-Owned: Yes. Not a single repair needed in 7.5 years and it still looks new! I listed my car on Craigslist and was approached by an outsider buyer named Jan. She introduced me to Carvana, which I never heard of before, and it's process. Keep up the great work gents! Happy! People, people, people. And, while that was a very easy, non pressure experience, what made it really special was the delivery. I was able to research the company online and was impressed with the entire concept of online selling and car buying and the ease with which I was able to find background information. I found my dream car a few days later, and started the purchase process. 56 listings starting at $10,995, 7 Great Deals out of Used Toyota 4Runner for Sale in Huntsville, AL. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. I love the ease of ordering online and the description of the car isn't too far off. Its a fun car for those who have kids.