Reproduction of such information in any form is prohibited. USO On a year-on-year basis, USO’s NAV has risen by more than 200% while oil prices have fallen by about 70%, depending on the minute, and USO’s share price has fallen from about $14 to just over $3 per share. * Dividend.com does not provide financial advice and does not issue recommendations or offers to buy stock or sell any security. Hopefully my Forbes column yesterday on USO opened some investors’ eyes. Oil price recently nosedived into a bear market with U.S. crude futures falling more than 20% below their April peak. - United States Oil Fund, LP (US:USO) has filed a financial statement N/A. USO invests primarily in futures contracts for light, sweet crude oil, other types of crude oil, diesel-heating oil, gasoline, natural gas, and other petroleum-based fuels. Upgrade to Premium to get unlimited access to Ratings, Recommendations, Payout Estimates, and more. I had a decade of sell-side experience, attaining the CFA designation. Learn from industry thought leaders and expert market participants. THCX, 2019-08-03 seekingalpha.com Make short-term dividend income. USO, 2019-07-12 investorplace.com - 1 Big time. CVX, 2019-07-11 seekingalpha.com A stock’s Earnings Growth rating evaluates a company’s expected. Expressive query language allows you to create complex filters that are not possible with other screeners. According to its SEC filings, USO had 156 million shares outstanding as of February 29th, 2020. Municipal bonds news, reports, video and more. Enhance retirement outcomes with helpful tactics. I remain bullishly inclined towards crude because I tend to be a buyer at the point of maximum pessimism. Dividend stocks making payouts in the next 10 business days and have a history of rebounding in price shortly thereater. Understanding the changing numbers of USO shares outstanding — and comprehending the concept of differing number of shares outstanding in general comparing companies like USO versus peers — is critical for investors. Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. However, for the overall sentiment to revert back to neutral or even bullish, we Deepen your understanding of Responsible Investing. BYND, 2019-05-22 seekingalpha.com BNO Please help us personalize your experience. I have researched stocks for 27 years, starting fresh out of college at Lehman Brothers and then moving to Donaldson, Lufkin and Jenrette. The creation of new USO shares creates more “paper oil” at a time when physical oil production is being curtailed around the world. Additionally, crude inventories unexpectedly increased last week, fue. After fling an 8-K with the SEC last night noting the fact that USCF was running low on “creation buckets“—the means to create new USO shares in 100,000 share increments—USCF subsequently filed an S-3 registration statement for the issuance of an additional 4.627 billion shares in USO. November 06, 2020 This reduces the number of shares outstanding, which in theory leads to a higher stock price. As of March 31st, that number had increased to 597 … Monthly payments from Quarterly Payers ››. 13F Universe (Hedge Fund Holdings Tracker), Crude Reality - Shorts Are In Charge (For Now), USO: Bearishness Restarts - The United States Oil ETF, LP (NYSEARCA:USO) | Seeking Alpha, USO: Ignore The Tweets And Buy Crude - The United States Oil ETF, LP (NYSEARCA:USO) | Seeking Alpha, Exxon Mobil Stock Has a Breakout Opportunity Here, Here's Why USO Is Rising - The United States Oil ETF, LP (NYSEARCA:USO) | Seeking Alpha, Oil Likely to See Steepest Weekly Fall: Inverse ETFs to Profit, 4 Crude Oil ETFs With Different Levels of Investor Risk. XOM USO You take care of your investments. The plunge of the May crude futures contract yesterday into negative territory shows that manipulative strategy is working. I invest solely for individuals, and for them I try to dispel the darkness that emanates from Wall Street. Global stock markets remained edgy in August on re-escalation in U.S.-China trade tensions. Retirement news, reports, video and more. Since the beginning of 2019, crude oil prices have gained nearly 36%. As of March 31st, that number had increased to 597 million and, as of yesterday, as per the website of USO’s sponsor, USCF, that figure had increased to 1.107 billion shares. Judging by the reader response and massive plunge in USO shares—after a trading halt—Tuesday morning, I think it did. A company that pays out close to half its earnings as dividends and retains the other half of earnings has ample room to grow its business and pay out more dividends in the future. After years of growing my own portfolio, I founded Portfolio Guru LLC three years ago. This represents a change of -8.49% in Estate, Baruwa at Ipaja district of Lagos, Nigeria's commercial capital, on December 5, 2019. A buyer of newly-issued USO shares would know exactly how many contracts USCF would buy with that cash inflow and exactly when those contracts would be sold as part of the monthly rollover reinvestment. USO The Sanskrit root of "Guru" combines "dispel" and "darkness." - The crude market sentiment has remained poor for a majority of 2019. - Global stock markets remained edgy in August on re-escalation in U.S.-China trade tensions. I remain bullishly inclined towards crude because I tend to be a buyer at the point of maximum pessimism. United States. BNO © 2015-2020 Fintel Ventures LLC. Turnover provides investors a proxy for the trading fees incurred by mutual fund managers who frequently adjust position allocations. So, they are winning, but retail investors are losing. Fintel® is a registered trademark. The decline in price came amid worsening trade friction with China and Mexico that raised fears of global growth slowdown threatening demand (read: Oil Likely to See Steepest Weekly Fall: Inverse ETFs to Profit). United States Oil Fund, LP (USO - Free Report) has lost 7.7% in the past five days (as of May 23, 2019) and United States Brent Oil Fund, LP (BNO - Free Report) has fallen 6.8%. USO, 2019-09-30 seekingalpha.com Build conviction from in-depth coverage of the best dividend stocks. May 09, 2019 - United States Oil Fund, LP (US:USO) has filed a financial statement reporting Common Shares Outstanding of $119,100,000 USD. Share Class. Browse our guide to explore. Second, because it’s even worse when you consider that the United States Oil Fund, LP (NYSEARCA:USO) is up a whopping 30%-plus for the same period. USO invests primarily in futures contracts for light, sweet crude oil, other types of crude oil, diesel-heating oil, gasoline, natural gas, and other petroleum-based fuels. United States Oil Fund, LP (USO - Free Report) has lost 7.7% in the past five days (as of May 23, 2019) and United States Brent Oil Fund, LP (BNO - Free Report) has fallen 6.8%. Real-time pricing data supplied by IEX. SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY - Free Report) (down 4.2%), SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA - Free Report) (down 4.3%) and Invesco QQQ Trust (QQQ - Free Report) (down 4.9%) — all lost heavily in the past month (as of Aug 28, 2019) (read: Trade War Gets Uglier: Here Are the ETF Winners & Losers). Previously, on November 08, 2018, United States Oil Fund, LP reported Common Shares Outstanding of $128,100,000 USD.