Set of 4 winter Nokian 195/70R14 tires with 5 bolt rims asking $300 Excellent shape! Message to arrange pick up. Buy stuff you love at a fraction of the retail price. Tires - Auto Parts for Sale in Regina, SK: Tire cover, 2 tires P205 55R16, Winter tires 215 60R15, 4 winter tires on rims, Set of four all season. Frame medium I am 5.6 and It's perfect. Pick up Coppersands private message your interest please, Text & Merkava’s Falcon3k (vélo) Super e-bike brings an ominouslook to an otherwise tame e-bike segment. We left it there thinking it’s owner might come back for it. Trusted by millions, shop with verified people within your own community. You can see the full list of prohibited items here: Small businesses are limited to one ad posted in the Small Business Directory by following these instructions: When posting a car seat, you must include the manufacture date in the item description (or as a photo) for safety reasons (this can usually be found on a sticker under the seat). Tires - Animals and Pets, Antiques, Appliances, Electronics, Furniture, Household Items and more in Regina, SK. These all have aggressive winter tread for great traction this winter on ice and snow. Reduced ,, 2019 w/ only 15,500 Kms , 1 owner , 4 years Warranty, Vehicles & Automotive, Cars, SUVs & Trucks, G-star grey womans slim fit low rise jeans, Toys, Baby & Toddler, Ride-Ons & Push Toys, http://help.varagesale.com/article/371-what-items-are-not-allowed, http://help.varagesale.com/article/407-how-can-i-post-to-the-small-business-directory, http://www.tc.gc.ca/eng/motorvehiclesafety/safedrivers-childsafety-faq-1131.htm, https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/safe-sleep/cribs-cradles-bassinets.html, http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/fines-of-up-to-100k-for-owning-selling-baby-walkers-1.499954. Daughter bought bigger so selling. Buy stuff you love at a fraction of the retail price. Firm on price. Over $700 for bike and accessories new. November 3, 2020. 3kW motor Powered by Samsung. Post your classified or want ad in Regina Bikes. Vehicles & Automotive, Tires, Parts & Accessories. Enjoy buying and selling with people you can trust. Frame size large. (More info here: Household pets are not permitted, whether for sale or rehoming. Beauty trim ring not included. NO RETURNS or EXCHANGES NO DELIVERY on furniture or big items $5 Charge for Delivery in REGINA … Push handle, kids steering wheel, front wheels on 360° swivels. Price for all 4 tires, Set of 4 winter tires and rims like new off Chrysler 300-2006. Experts in the field, CVS has been supplying and installing rubber surfacing solutions for over 20 years. 3 child and youth bikes with 16" to 18" wheels , ranging in price from $35 to $40. East pick up has tps sensors installed. If you are posting an item for sale in this community, you MUST be able to meet within the local community area to complete the transaction. At the first report, the account is noted and monitored. Our eBikes can be ridden in coldweather too! *comes with spindle & bolts* They are not too old converted my bike to LHD so they will not work as these are standard arms. Please be courteous and kind with one another. Beautiful bike to ride but I don't have a use for it now. Front & Rear Lights Synergy City Elite - 500w, 48v. Two H70-14 (235/70 R14 equivalent size) studded snow tires. 177K likes. Synergy Kahuna 750 Electric Bike ON SALE: PLUS $996 IN FREE UPGRADES! 40km, Looking for this bike stolen April 2019 White Raleigh Ambush reward for safe return. Wheel specs: Touren TR9 Hyper Silver, 5x120/5x112 multi bolt pattern. ACCESS DURING COVID 19 PANDEMIC - May 19th, Reopen Plan May 19, 2020 FOR CURBSIDE PICK UP AND REPAIR DROP OFF. Make money decluttering your home and selling unused items. Posted in bikes, kids in Regina. 235/65R18, Winter tires and rims for 2015 ford focus The tire was purchased brand new and i used it for 3 months near the end of last winter before selling my ford focus. There's more where that came from. I want to find a new owner for my bike. We rely on member reports to enforce this. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported VarageSale is not an auction site. Size L frame, still has hairs on the tires. Missed a great deal? Would have ran these for a couple of more winters but got a new car with a factory 16" wheel so these are simply too big and taking up space in my basement. Size 235/65/r17 sold vehicle no longer needed. We will send you an email containing a link to reset your password. Has a couple of scratches but they are barely noticeable. Posted in bikes, kids in Regina. Details @ Checkout. At the third report, the member will be removed from the community. Come off from Honda Civic 185x75xr14 almost brand new four winter tires with rims 4x100 bolt pattern asking 250$, These still good for a trailer or next summer They off of a Jeep. - 195 / 65R15 91T - 5 bolt pattern - Tires have lots of life left in them - Not sure all vehicles rims will fit on, but was last used on a Pontiac Sun fire - All 4 tires and rims are the same size but one tire is different tread pattern - North end pick up Please take a look at my other items for sale! Mounted on silver 18x 7.5 5 /108-114.3 CRA LIZEA rims. Southend area. You will receive an email with instructions about how to reset your password in a few minutes. Fits SUVs like Ford Edge, Lincoln MKX and others.