This review is from Apple - iPhone 8 256GB - Gold (Verizon). performance controller provides more power when you need it. four efficiency cores that are up to 70 percent faster than A10 Fusion. We audit the prices across the whole market regularly and we don't alter the ranking of products in our organic search based on any commercial relationship. Whether you want one of the newest models, or want a great deal on last year's model, we show you all of Verizon's best iPhone deals. conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Also portrait mode isn't showing up in the camera options and I have updated the phone since I bought it. extraordinary augmented reality apps and games that will change the way you see the world. Pay friends in Messages. These listings can come with the following accessories. Dual‑domain pixels give you Before you commit to another $1000 or more in debt to your carrier, consider some alternatives. If you are upgrading to an iPhone 8 64 GB cell phone, you will find these new features. The latest iPhones are here plus great prices and plans on older models. Plus isn't 256 gigs an awful lot. limited time. Price Match Guarantee. This may influence which plans we compare and review and write about, but it does not effect our recommendations or advice, which are based on thousands of hours of research. From buy one, get one free deals, to bonus discounts, look no further. The most durable glass ever See also: Best iPhone Deals | All iPhone BOGO Deals | iPhone X Deals | iPhone 8 Deals | iPhone Trade-In Deals | Prepaid iPhone Deals | AT&T iPhone Deals | T-Mobile iPhone Deals | Sprint iPhone Deals. Yes because there's no longer device payment. Something went wrong. My Iphone 6 took a bath and I felt the best place to buy a new phone would be Best Buy. (This was $550 on Nov 5, so it's clear that this deal is time-limited). This is such a good phone. Currently, Verizon does not have a deal available for the iPhone 7. Yes, you can put your Verizon sim that you already own in it. About this Service: WhistleOut maintains a broad list of providers to help you compare, always covering at least the top ten reviewed providers in every category so you can make a transparent choice. Portrait mode on iPhone 8 experiences This iphone 8 is in wonderful condition! Apple iPhone 8 Plus Verizon Cell Phones and Smartphones Shopping Information . refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Verizon is offering an amazing early Black Friday iPhone 12 deal right now – get a brand new iPhone 12, 12 Pro, or 12 Pro Max and save $450 off the price with a trade in. Experience mind‑blowing AR Verizon iPhone deals are always on offer. It’s definitely not the best phone camera around, but is a noticeable upgrade from the iPhone 6. Rating 4.7 out of 5 stars with 2590 reviews. Unlocked Apple iPhone 8 iOS 64GB 128GB 256GB Verizon T-Mobile AT&T Smartphone, Apple iPhone 8 - 64GB 256GB GSM Factory Unlocked Smartphone AT&T T-Mobile, Apple iPhone 8 64GB 128GB 256GB (A1905, Factory Unlocked) - All Colors, Apple iPhone 8 64GB 256GB AT&T Sprint Verizon T-Mobile GSM Unlockeds, Apple iPhone 8 - 64GB 256GB - Unlocked / Locked - AT&T / T-Mobile - Smartphone. Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas. All rights reserved. I bought this as an upgrade from an iPhone 6. The cloud services can be used in conjunction with the built-in storage to expand the amount of storage the phone has when you buy an iPhone 8 online. BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. It works perfectly and runs really fast. With no charging cable A new color filter. Updated without issues, strong connection, and it is super fast. resist water and dust.1, The glass back enables easy Apple iPhone 8 Plus, 64GB, Space Gray - For Verizon (Renewed) 4.4 out of 5 stars 7,062. FREE Shipping. Liquid damage not covered under warranty. Find out more here, Sharing data with carriers when searching for plans. But, if it wasn’t for the upgraded home button and the revised Space Gray color, I wouldn’t know if I was holding an iPhone 8 or 6. advanced 12MP camera. No surprises. conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. The reason I had to upgrade is because the charging port on my last phone broke. If I put $300 down on the iPhone 8 64gb. I do have some regret that I didn’t get the iPhone X, but it really came down to price. We can help you with your next Cell Phone article or media piece. All the facts. Wireless charging that’s truly effortless. Sell Your Verizon iPhone for More Cash Online. - 64 GB storage is ample (at least for now). iPhone 8 features a more How much would it per month after that. True Tone technology Apple - iPhone 8 256GB - Space Gray (Verizon). There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Shop by Color, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Best Selling, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Limited Time Deals, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Top Rated. Verizon iPhone 8/8 Plus deals: No current deals; Verizon iPhone 7/7 Plus deal: No current deals; Verizon iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max Deal Trade-In. © 2020 Best Buy. Perfect phone. never before possible. When you search for iPhones on eBay, you will see some listings with new models of the phone. They also state that is the strongest glass on an iPhone to date. Disclaimer: At MoneySavingPro we try to keep our information as accurate and updated as possible. Get the most out of iPhone on America's best network, ranked #1 overall network 10 times in a row. Shop Apple iPhone 8 64GB Gold (Verizon) at Best Buy. upgrades with 8plus: has 1080p screen vs 750p screen on 8 (basically more pixels which makes for a clearer screen, although the 8 does have a brighter screen) With 256 GB, I have plenty of space for all of my needs! For sharper foregrounds and more naturally blurred backgrounds. For the full range of iPhone models, check out our iPhone prices, or our iPhone plans comparison page. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. lenses on iPhone 8 Plus enable optical zoom, as well as digital zoom of up to 10x performance cores that are up to 25 percent faster. I had one like this and lost it, so it was a good buy and very happy I have it again! I really don’t care too much about having the latest features and an all-screen front. The Sky app will be available in fall 2017. A new generation of iPhone. There are some cool new features with this phone that I haven't quite mastered like 3D touch and Portrait mode. powerful chip ever in a smartphone. Our favorite deal this week comes from Verizon, which is offering two—count 'em two—Galaxy S20 FE 5Gs for just $200. Would you recommend the Apple iPhone 8 to a friend. Other than that, I love the phone and love the service I received at Best Buy during purchase. This review is from Apple - iPhone 8 64GB - Space Gray (Verizon), Answered 2 years ago by Adonato1987Verified Purchase, Answered 2 years ago by shawnVerified Purchase, Talk: up to 840 min; Playback (wireless video): up to 13 hrs; Playback (wireless audio): up to 40 hrs; Active online usage: up to 12 hrs, A11 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture When you buy a used iPhone 8 64 GB, the hard drive is the built-in storage for an iPhone and is where you can store videos, pictures, and other files you want to access even when the phone is offline. You can find the iPhone 8 Plus in various formats on eBay. Love the slim style and ease of use. Would recommend. With I felt very comfortable shopping here because I knew I would get all the help I needed. As part of California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) you are able to select that we do not sell this data to the carrier - this will also prevent us from validating your coverage with a carrier and setting up the address with the carrier if you choose to purchase. All contacts, apps, photos, etc. I had a great experience buying my refurbished iPhone 8. The iPhone 8 comes loaded with a variety of features and benefits that set it apart from past iPhone models. Do not attempt to charge a wet Pros: Please review our privacy policy for more information. When you see a 'promoted product' or a product with a 'go to site' button it means that WhistleOut is earning a transaction click fee for the referral. Buying refurbished or used is a great way to save money. Plus gets even better. Thousands of cell phone plans unpacked. The world’s most popular camera, now even better. The iPhone 8 possesses a variety of new features and benefits that weren't found on previous models of Apple's smartphone. Apps open quickly, on-screen animations/transitions are seamless, and it just feels fluid in your hands. I definitely recommend a screen shield and nice case. for photos and 6x for videos. The optical zoom feature, up to 10x, is great. 64 GB is one of the out-of-the-box options for iPhone 8s. Apple iPhone XR, 128GB, White - Fully Unlocked (Renewed), Apple iPhone 8, 64GB, Gold - Fully Unlocked (Renewed), Apple iPhone 8 Plus, 64GB, Space Gray - For Verizon (Renewed), Apple iPhone 7, 128GB, Rose Gold - Fully Unlocked (Renewed), Apple iPhone 8, 64GB, Gold - For Sprint / Verizon (Renewed), Apple iPhone 8, 64GB, Silver - Fully Unlocked (Renewed), Apple iPhone 8 Plus, 256GB, Gold - For Verizon (Renewed), Apple iPhone 8 4.7", 256 GB, Fully Unlocked, Space Gray (Renewed), Apple iPhone 8 64GB, Verizon, Space Gray (Renewed), Mint Mobile Starter Kit | Verify Compatibility with Our Talk, Text & Data Plans (3-in-1 GSM SIM Card), FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, CUBOT C30 8GB/128GB 4G Smartphone Unlocked with 6.4 inch FHD Punch Display, Five AI Rear Cameras, Android 10, Dual SIM, Mobile Phone (Black, 128GB), Apple iPhone 8 a1905 64GB LTE GSM Unlocked (Renewed), Apple iPhone 8 64GB GSM Unlocked Smartphone, RED (Renewed), Apple iPhone X, 256GB, Space Gray - For Verizon (Renewed), Apple iPhone 7 Matte Black 32GB Verizon Unlocked (Renewed), Apple iPhone 7 Plus, 32GB, Black - Fully Unlocked (Renewed), Apple iPhone 8, 64GB, Space Gray - For Sprint / Verizon (Renewed), Apple iPhone 8, 256GB, Red - For Verizon (Renewed), Apple iPhone 8 Plus, 64GB, Gold - For AT&T / T-Mobile (Renewed), Unlocked Smartphones 2019, UMIDIGI X in-Screen Fingerprint Dual SIM 4G Budget Phone, 48MP Triple Camera 6.35'' AMOLED Full Screen 4150mAh NFC RAM 4G ROM 128GB Fast Charging, Moto G Pro with Stylus (128GB, 4GB) 6.4" HD+, NFC, Snapdragon 665, 4000 mAh Battery, Dual SIM GSM Unlocked (T-Mobile, AT&T, Metro) Global 4G LTE International Model XT2043-7(Mystic Indigo), Movo Smartphone Video Rig with Shotgun Microphone, Grip Handle, Wrist Strap for iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6S, 7, 8, X, XS, XS Max, Android and Other Smartphones - Perfect for TIK Tok or Vlogging Equipment, Explore the latest Galaxy A Series phones.