Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Price and other details may vary based on size and color. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. this measures around 25 1/2" long. $8.72. I hope this helps! Could you confirm that this is indeed the correct model number for your cooler? See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Bought 2 of these to replace factory broken ones, Great product at a really great price also very easy to install. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Will this drain assy work with #5286 polylite 48 quart cooler? your buying as is and all sales are final. Related searches. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. This is an authentic Coleman replacement part, sold individually. I HAVE A MODEL 5235/5236 COOLER, NEEDS A DRAIN ASSEMBLY. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. It also features a built in bottle opener and drain plug tethered to the cooler, and a ruler built into the lid. NEED PART NUMER PLEASE. If the plastic is cracked on the inside go to Lowes/Home Depot and buy same white plasti-dip spray sealer like they show on TV, as that is what I have done to my old Coleman cooler... it comes in black or white. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. The part fit like a gem. Parts for classic Coleman coolers. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Coleman Cooler Drain Plug Assembly for 150 Quart Marine Coolers (#5250-1141) 4.6 out of 5 stars 80. See details. The long portion of this part is pressed into the drain hole from inside the cooler, it is then threaded from the outside to secure it in place. Dad had these coolers since I was just a little feller. For a full list of compatible parts, please view the links below: Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Price and other details may vary based on size and color, Coleman Cooler Standard Drain Plug Assembly - 1 Inch Shaft Length, Coleman Cooler Drain Plug Assembly for Xtreme Coolers - 1.5" Shaft Length, Coleman 3000005299 Drain Plug Assembly with Drain Spout & Cap, Coleman Ice Chest Cooler Replacement Stainless Steel Hinges and Screws Set & Standard Drain Plug Assembly - 1" Shaft Length Combo/Bundle, Coleman Cooler Plastic Hinge Set & Standard Drain Plug Assembly Combo/Bundle, Coleman Cooler Drain Plug Assembly for 150 Quart Marine Coolers (#5250-1141), Coleman Cooler Hinge Repair Kit - for Models 6277 & 6278 - Replacement Parts, Coleman Cooler Replacement Plastic Hinges and Screws Set, Igloo Replacement Threaded Drain Plug (2-Pack), Igloo Cooler Replacement Standard Triple Snap Drain Plug (2pk), Coleman Quick Pump Fitting Replacement Nozzle Main Adapter and Pinch Valve Tip, Coleman Replacement S1-32541021000 Furnace Ignitor with Spade Ends. I apologize for the inconvenience. View cart for details. $11.74 $ 11. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. up for auction is a vintage coleman 48 quart green plastic cooler w/ handles, drain plug, & org. I have researched the model you have provided and have found the part you are looking for is Part Number: 3000005299. research this, not sure if the styro and the resin would react or hold as a good shell for a cooler, seems like something i might test first obviously. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Vikestand, May 8, 2014. the pictures are part of the description. DO YOU HAVE THIS PART IN STOCK. Does this drain assembly also work on the 40 quart coleman, model #5286A. I apologize for the inconvenience. The cap will then be inserted into the drain. Get the best deals for coleman cooler drain plug at eBay.com. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.