UV Gel. Not clean they used used files and dirty implements, From Business: Vitoria Adamo is a full-service day spa featuring a boutique which offers the finest in skin and hair care products, as well as a variety of specialty gift…, Amazing!!! view more. Popular Brands in Glenmont. Sam's Club 631 Locations. Shannon's Barber Shop. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. The quality of work is fairly good, but the ANC was a little thicker than I'd like. Vip Nail 9 Inc. is a New York Domestic Business Corporation filed on August 15, 2011. CVS. Health & Beauty. I moved here two years ago and tried everywhere, including the spas where I had my wedding prep done. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Visual Effect Hair Salon. 4.4. Banking. Gel Polish. Didn't find what you were looking for? Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Nails & Spa is the premier nail salon located in Glenmont, NY . “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. All of the staffs are extremely meticulous, thorough, and professional. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5f138def6a43ef86 Steiner's Sports. Kroger 1,294 Locations. VIP nails prices are reasonable - the company focuses on treating every customer with high standards while maintaining reasonable prices. Tiffany's Barber Shop. If I could do half a star I would. Other. Henry is the first person that I've been to who really understands the different gel options and the advantages of each. Acrylic Nails. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Glenmont Post Office. No one comes close to VIP when it comes to nails. Aldi 1,357 Locations. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Health & Fitness. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. The shoulder massage while your nails dry is a nice touch. VIP Nails. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Vip Nail 9 Inc. and is located at 365 Feura Bush Suite 2, Glenmont, NY 12077. Trustco Bank. Mon: 10am-8pm; Tue: 10am-8pm; Wed: 10am-8pm; Thu: 10am-8pm; Fri: 10am-8pm; Sat: 10am … YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. KeyBank. Made an appointment, waited 1/2 hour to be taken. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Vip Nail Salon locations in Glenmont, NY. While prices are reasonable for a large chain, it's possible to find local nail salons with lower prices. Call us today (518) 512-5166! 4.7. I have been going to this salon since they opened- they have always been my favorite. I may return at some point because the location is... After reading the reviews, I knew I should have not come here. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. SEFCU. • Nails and Spa Glenmont.