I have reset my modem already. Virgin Media has said it is "urgently working" to resolve an issue affecting broadband customers in parts of ... users first began reporting problems with home broadband … Viewers in floods of tears over Coca-Cola's Christmas advert - did you cry? Virgin Media is signed up to the CISAS ADR scheme. Find the best place for the Hub making sure it’s kept out in the open and in the upright position, Reboot the Hub by turning it on and off again, Check each device, if one of your devices is suffering slow speeds whilst the others are working fine, there could be a limitation with it, Get rid of blackspots, if you have a Hub 3 why not download the Virgin Media Connect app to scan your home for WiFi blackspots. #sortitout. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. It looks like you are using an out of date version of your browser - due to enhanced securityrequirements protecting customers, we will no longer support this browser version as of June 2017 and you will need to update it in order to access virginmedia.com website. They will also pay £25 for each missed appointment, or for appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours' notice, plus you'll get £5 for each calendar day delay to the start of a promised new service. Virgin, meanwhile, has six million cable and TV customers and around three million mobile users. If you love something, you never want to lose it, right? The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Keep connected; I can't connect; I still can't connect; Out and about; Help with your Super Hub; Keep connected. Many of the broadband provider’s customers took to social media on Thursday morning reporting they were unable to get online. Fantastic broadband doesn’t stop when you leave the house. ‘Still happening,’ wrote user @zondajag on Downdetector. Have a look at our top tips to getting back online. Skip to main content. Virgin's mobile service is available under the Virgin Mobile brand, which operates as a mobile virtual network operator using the T-Mobile and Orange networks. Despite the high number of reported problems, a Virgin Media spokesman told the Standard there were no widespread or major issues with its services. If you're struggling to get Wifi in all the rooms of your home, you should first check if you're in a blackspot area. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. You can see examples of more lights and what they mean on the Virgin Media website. It’s really simple and quick... Run tests … ‘I can’t work and your website isn’t allowing me to report the issue. Other users have reported problems on Twitter. Virgin Media offers four multi award-winning services across the UK: broadband, TV, mobile phone and landline. Problems connecting to the internet? We’ll show you how to stay connected at home and on the move. cancelling virgin media problems on ‎23-03-2020 17:43 I appreciate that there are problems with the corona virus hitting call centers, but after loosing my job through the knock on affect of the virus and being an agency worker in the north east. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. But even now, days after the initial issue, many people are struggling to get online. Wifi Boosters cost £3 extra per month for all other broadband customers who need one. Virgin says it fixed issues with its network last week, and that the service is running normally. Virgin Media customers are still reporting problems (Downdetector) Virgin Media customers around the country are continuing to report issues affecting their broadband connections… Virgin Media has a dedicated web page where you can find out if there are any problems in your area. Ours has been useless for 3 weeks now however your website states that there are no problems in our area? ", "We are working as quickly as possible to restore services and apologise to those affected. Go to Service status and select Sign in or…enter your postcode and select Continue, 3. More than 1,500 people reported internet problems on outage site Down Detector. If you’re a Virgin Fibre customer with Maxit TV, you can get an intelligent WiFi Booster to use at no extra cost. Virgin Media customers around the country are continuing to report issues affecting their broadband connections. ( A Downdetector map shows the problem … How to get £150 off your council tax bill due to coronavirus, Tesco launches early Black Friday deals with up to 40% off Paw Patrol and Babyliss. To find out if there are problems in your area, enter your postcode. No issues. While endeavouring to keep Britain online, it also appears that Virgin Media is in talks to merge with O2. If you have an issue with your broadband, TV, phone or mobile service you can run a test online via our Service status page. Negotiations are apparently ongoing without any guarantee of a deal but if a merger took place it would create a huge rival for BT, which owns EE – the UK’s second-largest mobile network. The average household has used an extra 325GB of data since lockdown began, its figures show, and the company said April was the broadband network’s busiest month on record, with usage in May only just behind that. (Pocket-lint) - Like all other broadband providers, Virgin Media has its fair share of issues and downtime.