Thriller Books, Classics and Developers, Pune Builders and Kolkata, Malls in India, Payroll

suzuki Car Dealers, Ford Car But its performance and rear camera could have been better, particularly given Vivo V15 brings pop-up selfie camera to a more affordable price point but does it justify the Rs. Mobile The dual-tone design adds to the overall aesthetics, as well as gives the phone a premium touch. Invoicing It just feels like an unfitting blend of Android and iOS. Some of the people at Vivo also call it Coral Red. Bachchan, ShahRukh Bikes, Harley The Vivo V15 is powered by 12nm MediaTek Helio P70 octa-core processor and runs on FunTouch OS 9.0 operating system.

At this price point, you have a lot of options popping out nowadays, and it remains challenging to stay abreast of all the competition. and

Digital, Tips on PC Operator, Vodafone Builders and and Vivo V15 review: Cheapest pop-up camera phone with great design and battery life The Vivo V15 is a stylish phone with good display, eye-catching design and a unique selfie camera. Vivo launched the V15 in India recently in order to bring the pop-up selfie camera experience to consumers who don't want to spend Rs 30,000 on a phone. Developers, Mumbai Builders Midrange phones are still coming with plastic bodies, and I believe we are still far away from the time when cost-effectiveness will make metal or glass possible in the price range. Hygiene, Face Wash and 3, Samsung When I ran the games in their medium graphic settings, they ran fine with no major lags. Mining Companies, Education Banks, Tips on and Instead, it made them a bit more appealing to the eyes. Adventure Books, Home and A single click activates the Google Assistant, whereas double-clicking it would take you to image recognizer. The optimization is poor and battery which results in the device eating the battery up like crazy. Developers, Trivandrum

Ahmedabad, Stores in

After taking the pictures of the phone, I had to encase the phone in company-provided cover to protect it from getting dirty so easily. However, I believe the layers of beautification could have been better optimised as I mostly want my selfies to look natural but sadly that is difficult to achieve with the camera app that Vivo has in the V15. Bank, Capital Market in Kolkata, Tour Operators

Overall if you are not too demanding from your phone, and want a device with good screen, a nice pop-up selfie camera and attractive design, the V15 will satisfy you.

Khan, Drama - During our testing, the device was able to last approximately over two days on medium usage, whereas, while using the device heavily I got around one day worth of work from it on a single charge. Builders and Khan, Aamir

The credit for the increase also goes to the Vivo V15 and Vivo Y series. Oswal Financial Services, Credit Websites, Astrology It made the colours like orange and red pop a bit, however, that didn’t look unpleasing or oversaturated. Lucknow, Movers and I must admit that I was impressed with the 5x zoom capability. Finance, LIC On the back, the Vivo V15 includes three cameras -- with the primary camera being a 12MP sensor. Schools, Pune ICSE The phone ran perfectly fine in terms of daily tasks like making calls, checking emails, clicking images, browsing the web and other tasks. Hyderabad, Malls in Broking, Indiabulls Operators, Tour Operators Builders and

Finance Websites, Food and Cooking Websites, Online Gaming Read our full review below to find out if the Vivo V15 is worth its price. Display your ratings, let them see how Stores, All The main thing is that the camera is pop up and it makes you unique. Life I have the blue variant which is cool.

and Body Care, Tips on The results of our real-life Vivo V15 review failed to impress us. App, Clash Softwares in Developers, Bhubaneshwar Media Sadly, the phone comes with microUSB support. At this price point, I have seen smartphones take much better images in low light. The pop-up camera is the primary selling feature of the phone and an excellent addition, which makes possible the tiny bezels on the device, but its charm doesn’t minimize the pain one gets due to the prolonged use of this large body. I believe the performance of the Vivo V15 could have been slightly better and software less cluttered. Softwares in Developers, Chennai Builders

Restaurants, Goa Websites, Web and Online

Awards, Booker Cars, Audi Chocolates, Nestle India, Photo Bags, Tips on Vivo’s latest offering is the mid-range V15 smartphone. But it is during video sessions that I feel the screen of the phone could have been on the slightly brighter side. Vivo v15 comes with a good quality camera both front and back cameras are perfect for the perfect shots. Notice how the reds are more saturated and the highlights; in this case, the neon signboard is blown out in auto mode, but the HDR mode managed to contain some of the light, but even then, it did not make any difference in the overall dynamic range of the image. Softwares Chandigarh, Museums in and I recently bought vivo v15 of 6 Gb ram and 64 Gb internal memory. Colleges, Vocational India, Agile It features the company’s signature pop-up selfie camera we got to see in the earlier Vivo Nex and Vivo V15 Pro. Websites, Entertainment The smartphone comes with a 32MP pop-up selfie camera.

Analytics Softwares in India, App Vivo needs to consider it since we have already this implementation in much cheaper phones, for example, Nokia 6.1 Plus. Similarly, while the Ultra wide-angle lens enables you to takes jaw-dropping wide shots, it fails to capture good details. State It packs an Helio P70 chipset paired with 6GB RAM. In moderate usage during our Vivo V15 review, the phone performed quite great just like any other mid-range.

Being a tech news site we cover the latest tech news daily online from India and around the world, reviews, updates on technology today from companies like google, apple, samsung and others also new and upcoming mobiles, cameras, laptops, video games.