Do try this suggestion and let us know if it works. If your Vodafone broadband is still not working, use the Vodafone broadband support guide for more in-depth troubleshooting. Check device settings Check your device is set to automatically select a network. PiunikaWeb.com is owned and operated by DeepSeaGem Technologies India. This means we do a lot of hard work to come up with news stories that are either ‘exclusive,’ ‘breaking,’ or ‘curated’ in nature. Here’s one (other workarounds in updates below): VodafoneUk dns service seems to be down and affecting at least home broadband. @VodafoneUK is there a known issue with Vodafone broadband today? — William Adoasi (@WilliamAdoasi) January 26, 2019, This is about as close as @VodafoneUK have come to admitting they have a global outage. Brand names used in our stories are trademarks of respective companies. Joining & upgrading. Have to use @ee mobile broadband half the time!. Perhaps that’s the reason our work has been picked by the likes of Forbes, Foxnews, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, The Verge, Macrumors, and more. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Problem solved, — Chris Warrior (@Chris_Warrior) January 26, 2019, It's pretty simple to fix. The DNS issue is now resolved, have you tried gaining access to the internet? May work for some of you @VodafoneUK #vodashit pic.twitter.com/YHMkFW4sFF — FBD & RBD (@footie_racing) January 26, 2019 Go over to the internet tab- DNS. Here at PiunikaWeb, my work involves covering on daily basis the biggest tech stories as well as scoops that you won't find anywhere else. I have no internet (as checked using their other app)at home, yet it’s still telling me I have 80mb/s pic.twitter.com/7vfTGxzTs0, @VodafoneUK interested in how your #Broadband app calculates high speeds when WiFi doesn’t work & other tool shows poor speeds pic.twitter.com/F5FwUPemqP. Do take a tour of our website to get a feel of our work. Login to your router, go to Internet, DNS & DDNS, change DNS configuration to 'Manually', and enter '1.1.1.1' and '1.0.0.1', then save. Change your dns servers to something like google 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and it should fix it @VodafoneUK #outage #pants, — Tom Whiteley (@Tom_Whi) January 26, 2019, Anyone with #Vodafone @VodafoneUK #Vodafoneinternet issues. Can’t wait to leave. Is there an issue with your internet and when will it be fixed? This happens almost with every Internet Service Provider (ISP). How to fix Vodafone no Internet Connection Issue: I have faced this problem a number of times when I don’t have an internet connectivity with Vodafone SIM.I am not saying that Vodafone is an extremely bad network. Vodafone UK’s Twitter handle says the DNS issue is resolved. If the app still won't connect to the router, chat to us online. What’s going on? — MissSallyE (@SallyEgginton) January 26, 2019, @VodafoneUK my internet is down and I haven’t got 2 hours to sit and wait on hold. Only supplies 15mps when guaranteed 25mbs. Check your Vodafone Sync speed. I’m currently paying for a service that you’re not providing…, — Scott Milne (@SMilne17) January 26, 2019. — Duncan Sample (@dsample) January 26, 2019. — Stuart Coyle (@thecoyle) January 26, 2019, @VodafoneUK grrrr your internet is not working and I can’t watch the @AustralianOpen women’s final. Vodafone has effectively acknowledged the ongoing outage problem as their social media handle has supported the DNS workaround by offering more details on it. #upyourgame, — Dragana Hartley #FBPE (@DragsH) January 26, 2019. Using a VPN is another workaround that users can try. BeastForum, world’s premier bestiality website, is shutting down (Gaybeast and other associated sites too), After Tumblr, LGBTQ dating app SCRUFF gives into Apple’s demands as it bans bikinis and underwear in profile photos. In fact, it looks like a VPN may be the only workaround, as even Google's DNS server seems to be only intermittently reachable via @VodafoneUK's broadband network right now. Use the Vodafone to check your Sync Speed. While there’s definitely a nationwide Vodafone internet outage in the UK, users are miffed that the company hasn’t provided any update on the matter yet. Constantly doesn’t connect to sites. Set up & getting started. Looks like @VodafoneUK is having DNS problems today, with inability to route to many major sites. The Vodafone Broadband app isn't working. Since then, I have written for many leading publications, including Computerworld, GSMArena, TechSpot, HowtoForge, LinuxJournal, and MakeTechEasier to name a few. May work for some of you @VodafoneUK #vodashit pic.twitter.com/YHMkFW4sFF, — FBD & RBD (@footie_racing) January 26, 2019, This works to get Vodafone broadband back up https://t.co/ZZeDxkyu69, — Dr_Matt_H #FBPE (@zippyblip) January 26, 2019. Take a look: . I’m Vodafone’s digital assistant, and I help hundreds of thousands of customers a month with their queries. Change the DNS address to 8888 primary and 8844 secondary and save. pic.twitter.com/zcy5AhJwfu, — Muhammed (@MuhammedAE_) January 26, 2019, Anyone with internet issues with #Vodafone this morning there is a fix although it doesn’t work for me login to router via 192.168.1.1 then click expert mode & change dns settings to manual as per the picture. PiunikaWeb is a unique initiative that mainly focuses on investigative journalism. We are also seeing reports from users that say the company’s app is showing misleading information at this hour of crisis. If you're having difficulties with the Vodafone Broadband app, please follow the instructions in the app to pair it with your router. Workaround is to change DNS settings or use a VPN. @VodafoneUK no internet at home what's going on? Complaints are mostly pouring in from the UK, suggesting it could be a region specific issue. And if you like what we do, stay connected with us on Twitter (@PiunikaWeb) and other social media channels to receive timely updates on stories we publish. @VodafoneUK in-app speed guarantee checker is misleading. #VodafoneBroadband Mark K, — Vodafone UK (@VodafoneUK) January 26, 2019. My interest in technology and writing started back in 2010. If the app still won't connect to the router, chat to us online. Hi @VodafoneUK my parents aren’t on twitter but they have no internet or landline tone this morning and a 3hr call back wait on your customer services. As well as getting instant help from TOBi, you can keep an eye on your usage, pay bills, get rewards and more. Restart the router if the Wi-Fi light is not on or red. Login to your router (192.168.1.1)Then switch from basic mode to advanced. The Sync Speed is the speed … Ask me – TOBi. If you're having difficulties with the Vodafone Broadband app, please follow the instructions in the app to pair it with your router. We're is the info? What bloody awful timing you absolute idiots, So @VodafoneUK home broadband down again. @VodafoneUK Be nice to have some info on Twitter etc to tell all your broadband customers what’s going on today. — kieran mclean (@Fan7Sdmn) January 26, 2019. Log into the Vodafone router using 192.168.1.1 and then go to the Internet tab and then select DNS. Encouraging people to use @Google public DNS settings, — Jon Scales (@scales23) January 26, 2019. While there’s currently no official word from Vodafone on this outage, users have been sharing some DNS related workarounds. Click on Manual DNS configuration and type in 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 for secondary. Worse, customer care is difficult to reach as complainants say they are getting hours of waiting time. — iBizify.net (@ibizify) January 26, 2019. Tell us where you are, and we’ll tell you where we are. Meanwhile, we are actively looking for more workarounds and information and will update the story as and when we come across any newsworthy stuff on the matter. See how lockdown's affecting our stores -. Anyone with internet issues with #Vodafone this morning there is a fix although it doesn’t work for me login to router via 192.168.1.1 then click expert mode & change dns settings to manual as per the picture. Turn on 5G/4G If you’re using a Vodafone 5G approved device or a 4G device, check that you have 5G/4G turned on. The 2 @VodafoneUK DNS servers (90.255.255.90 & 90.255.255.255) are both down. — De'Jon Pier'e ™ (@dejonpiere) January 26, 2019. Got a question? Hi Manda. Who better to ask than someone who’s already found the answer? It's their DNS that has a problem. My parents had the same problem. There are new updates that have been added at the bottom of the story….. We are seeing sudden influx of reports that say the Vodafone broadband or Internet is not working. Mine is down and there is a 2 hour call wait time?