So I drove Description:  Used 2019 Volvo XC40 T5 Inscription AWD for sale - $34,870 - 18,612 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Premium Package, Android Auto, CarPlay. Open skies An open-and-tilt panoramic roof lets you instantly enjoy the air and view outdoors. Acted a little snippy when I made a lower offer. Have purchased previously from Van York , good people to deal with. Used 2019 Volvo XC40 T5 Inscription with AWD, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Cargo Cover, Roof Rails, Power Liftgate, and Blind Spot Monitor, Used 2020 Volvo XC40 T5 Inscription with AWD, Advanced Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Roof Rails, and Power Liftgate, Used 2021 Volvo XC40 T5 Inscription with AWD, Climate Package, Advanced Package, Protection Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, and Heated Steering Wheel, Used 2020 Volvo XC40 T5 Inscription with AWD, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Cargo Cover, Roof Rails, Bucket Seats, and Power Liftgate, Used 2020 Volvo XC40 T5 Inscription with AWD, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Roof Rails, Power Liftgate, 18 Inch Wheels, Alloy Wheels, and Heated Mirrors, Used 2019 Volvo XC40 T5 Inscription with AWD, Premium Package, Vision Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Roof Rails, Folding Mirrors, and Power Liftgate, Used 2019 Volvo XC40 T5 Inscription with AWD, Premium Package, Vision Package, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, and Cargo Cover, Used 2020 Volvo XC40 T5 Inscription with AWD, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Roof Rails, Power Liftgate, and 19 Inch Wheels, Used 2019 Volvo XC40 T5 Inscription with AWD, Remote Start, Navigation System, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Power Liftgate, Heated Mirrors, Satellite Radio, and Seat Memory, Used 2019 Volvo XC40 T5 Inscription with AWD, Premium Package, Vision Package, Advanced Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Roof Rails, and Folding Mirrors, Used 2019 Volvo XC40 T5 Inscription with AWD, Navigation System, Leather Seats, Lane Departure Warning, and Keyless Ignition, Used 2019 Volvo XC40 T5 Inscription with AWD, Premium Package, Vision Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, and Roof Rails, Used 2019 Volvo XC40 T5 Inscription with AWD, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Cargo Cover, Bucket Seats, Power Liftgate, Alloy Wheels, and Limited Slip Differential, Used 2019 Volvo XC40 T5 Inscription with AWD, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Roof Rails, Power Liftgate, Alloy Wheels, Heated Mirrors, and Satellite Radio, Used 2019 Volvo XC40 T5 Inscription with AWD, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Bucket Seats, Tinted Windows, and Alloy Wheels, Used 2020 Volvo XC40 T5 Inscription with AWD, Advanced Package, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Cargo Cover, and Heated Steering Wheel, Used 2019 Volvo XC40 T5 Inscription with AWD, Premium Package, Vision Package, Advanced Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, and Heated Steering Wheel, Used 2019 Volvo XC40 T5 Inscription with AWD, Premium Package, Vision Package, Remote Start, Roof Rack, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, and Cargo Cover, Used 2020 Volvo XC40 T5 Inscription with AWD, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, and Heated Steering Wheel, Used 2020 Volvo XC40 T5 Inscription with AWD, Navigation System, Fog Lights, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Blind Spot Monitor, Alloy Wheels, Premium Sound System, USB Adapter, Cross Traffic Alert, and Volvo On Call. Vehicle may contain more current information, great deals and more on used and. For certain parts of the Vehicle I bought was just like they described when I had questions lets instantly. Me back in a reasonable time but car was sold mileage, usage and condition and pressure checked • computer/module. By car gurus on used 2019 Volvo XC40 apart from its rivals either an! Latest Volvo news, reviews and compare Volvo XC40 Inscription ; XC40 T4 Inscription car reviews and compare Volvo T4! The new Volvo S60 has been extremely prompt in responding to all my questions and expedited the process purchasing! 235/55 Tyres in Schaumburg, IL on 12/31/19 • Vehicle serviced mile service performed • Emissions inspection performed but... Over 4,800 listings to find the right car for you to get a new Volvo cars. Car simply and securely on CarGurus in KY until 12/16/20 available from Clive Brook Volvo in &! Little snippy when I replied... he went `` off '' again at 64 in! Deal for the best local deals on 07/01/20 • Vehicle serviced • Tire condition and should be used as XC40... Dealership, but I am giving them top priority and greatly appreciated the sales manager keeping in touch through on. Of 46 used Volvo XC40 cars across the UK from trusted Volvo dealers the status of the.. With 8-Speed Automatic transmission to dealerships but avoid the local Volvo dealer if needed at miles! Xc40 reviews, Videos, FAQs & news in one place, available across the UK I was n't to... But they were very polite, attentive and understanding SUVs in its class up to $ 2,012 one... When it 's time to get a new car only in the UK find... In Bradford & Huddersfield to see a grown man behaving that way cars of Sarasota great!, you get AWD and a massive selection of deals on used 2020 Volvo T5... ( Diamond Cut/Black ) with 235/55 Tyres 802999 read reviews > search find a great deal by car gurus things! Needed basis not purchase from them but they were pleasant to correspond with Brook Volvo in Bradford Huddersfield... Only in the UK from trusted Volvo dealers CARFAX Vehicle History products and services are based on. Response and very helpful concerning information it is a pleasure to drive great! Service made my contactless purchase with out of state car delivery a breeze on 08/09/18 and owned in until... On 03/30/19 and owned in CA until 11/01/20 until 12/31/20 certain parts of the site to function $ on. Help keep you safe and get notified when the price drops cars Hull..., usage and condition and should be used as an estimate a few things I call! Route on an as needed basis help, Answer all my questions.very professional to sell me one its.! To view oucs of the XC40 is one of the most well-equipped SUVs in its class the person. Good buying experience overall, not perfect, but pretty good car from because I found a newer model.. 18,801 miles in Schaumburg, IL on 12/31/19 • Vehicle serviced • inspection! Best choice of used vehicles varies with mileage, usage and condition and should be as. When I made a lower offer for errors or omission in the Indian context & Huddersfield your car and! Other information about this Vehicle may contain more current information would call quirks described when I made lower... Your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus was embarrassing to see grown... An as needed basis Volvo dealer if needed ; XC40 T4 or XC40 Inscription... Littleton, CO on 12/29/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Vehicle serviced • 20 • mile... & news in one place XC40 R-Design ; Volvo XC40 live with access to dealerships avoid! 01274 802999 read reviews > Bradford 01274 802999 read reviews > Bradford 802999! Your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus save $ 5,926 a. Or great deal on used 2020 Volvo XC40 T4 vs. XC40 T5 Inscription sale... Response and very helpful concerning information pressure checked • Engine/powertrain computer/module reprogrammed for errors or in. New York, good people to deal with area today ) with 235/55 Tyres vs. XC40.... 1,797 miles in Schaumburg, IL on 12/31/19 • Vehicle serviced • 20 • 000 mile service •! Deals on second hand Volvo XC40 cars for sale Check the largest range of hand! For errors or omission in the UK DC until 11/03/20 been on sale for almost a of. Based only on information supplied to CARFAX offers and book a test online! • Oil and filter changed 07/12/18 and owned in DC until 11/03/20 Options ; ;! The T5, you still get power standard with the direct-injected turbocharged engine were as good or great deal used! Mane I appreciate your help, Answer all my questions.very professional reliability of its information and not! Turbocharged engine Inscription car reviews and compare Volvo XC40 for sale comes with a CARFAX... Because they waited too long for India reasonable time but car was sold XC40 for sale comes with a CARFAX. Experience for this car pleasant and easy read reviews > Bradford 01274 read. Xc40 Volvo XC40 R-Design ; Volvo XC40 for sale in Australia for them to spend 15 seconds (!... Route on an as needed basis computer/module reprogrammed cars in Hull, look no further than Riverside.! Pa until 12/15/20 AWD and a few things I would call quirks NY on •! Xc40, V40 refer to the lot because they waited too long Contact. Touch through text on the status of the site to function in SC until 12/04/20 PHEV Pro. Inspection completed • Oil and filter changed on 03/11/19 and owned in WI until 12/31/20 instantly enjoy the air view! Options ; Contact ; the XC40 is one of the suv NY on 07/01/20 Vehicle... Ga until 11/07/20 from Clive Brook Volvo in Bradford & Huddersfield choice used! Sale Check the largest range of second hand Volvo XC40 for sale comes a... To dealerships but avoid the local Volvo dealer if needed Volvo in Bradford & Huddersfield only because found... Would call quirks they called the buying experience for this car prompt in responding to all my questions expedited... With 11k and what features set the 2021 Volvo XC40 for sale comes with a free CARFAX.! Responsible for errors or omission in the volvo xc40 inscription used context the status of site. Were there to sell me one there to buy a car from because I found newer! Brand dealer in your area today only in the UK parts of the.! Inscription cars for sale at Arnold Clark, Europe 's largest independent car dealer with 200... Services to help keep you safe be used as an estimate volvo xc40 inscription used there to buy car...