I would definitely blame this on lack of sleep, not stimulant psychosis. I know guys who weren't and find undershirts annoying under dress shirts and unthinkable under knits. The only problem is that Ritalin and Adderall are now on the FDA's "drug shortages" list, so I'm not sure if I want to gamble on being able to get my prescription filled... Im 15 and used to to alot of narcotics like oxycontin heroin and meth i was prescribed adhd medicine and deciced to conduct a experiment so i did a months worth of vyvance 40 mg in 3 days I have to say it was horrible I was hullucinating picking my skin, It gave horrible bumpy rashes on my hands and feet itchy face hot flashes I didn't eat one thing in that 3 day time period I probably had 4 glasses of water, I'm not completely sober off it yet I took 6 pills probably about 5 hours ago right now I feel like I have headphone in I don't and Im convinced their are bugs in me and all over my bed, their are also sores on my tounge and my jaws extremely sore, It reminds me of meth alot. or is it just an OCD habit thing?? Anyway any suggestions? It gave me ADHD symptoms I don’t normally have. My hungry pangs are crazy. I don't have a sig yet but I'm diagnosed with agitated depression and ADHD but have had a GAD diagnosis in the past. I've found it at Walgreens, CVS, & Walmart. And it helps alot as far as making me focus better and stay ''on task'' But when i take it it seems that all day my adrenaline is just pumping like crazy. My tolerance to weed was horrible while on the vyvanse, id get high off 1 hit and before I was on them id smoke a blunt everytime I smoked. It's such a sad thing and I cant control myself.   Your link has been automatically embedded. Other parts of my body don't sweat, its just my pits really. Press J to jump to the feed. It's like I haven't eaten in days even after I eat a huge meal. 20$ bills in where the 1$ bills go, etc. I hope to God it does!! Or maybe add something else or swap your AD for something that helps with anxiety and possible compulsions? Thanks for starting the topic. I hope you find some relief from the picking....it's awful stuff. To break it down: I started up vyvanse again monday, took them yesterday and today as well and just smoked and Im hearing voices, my head hurts, and the things I notice about myself are driving me crazy. We promote harm reduction and fight against the drugs stigma. I became impulsive, and innattentive, my heart rate was 124 all day, I felt all amped and chatty. Could I be going insane? You explained exactly how i have been. I'm trying to figure things out, and will get help from a professional in diagnosing it soon. Yesterday, when I started taking it, I thought I was on top of my game. × What affect will Strattera have in an adult that has ADHD symptoms, but does not have ADHD? I did not always feel dry, and they are a thick, heavy undershirt, so in summer people will think you're nuts for wearing layers. Inferior dosages make me feel sleepy. I had a short phase when I was 14 with some mild self-mutilation, could "picking" be like a subconscious desire to injure myself? 3 hours and 6 hours just won't cut it when you have to do a lot of mental work like counting money constantly. The only detail that isnt the same blowing a 0.323. Paste as plain text instead, × If so how long did it take? I looked around and no one was there and then the voices got pissed cause I didnt say anything to them and they started calling me stupid. Subscribe to Drugs.com newsletters for the latest medication news, alerts, new drug approvals and more. 6 hours sleep is not 'fairly decent' especially when you are taking amphetamines and doing mental work. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information -, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd). A place where people with ADHD and their loved ones can interact with each other exchanging stories, struggles, and non-medication strategies. aus oder wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten', um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen. Strattera did the same. Do you eat before the Vyvanse? Weekly threads to plan and notice the positive in our lives. I take Vyvanse, 20mg to 60mg depending on what I need to accomplish that day. Daten über Ihr Gerät und Ihre Internetverbindung, darunter Ihre IP-Adresse, Such- und Browsingaktivität bei Ihrer Nutzung der Websites und Apps von Verizon Media. Hello im 15 years old and i was perscribed Vyvance by my doctor, to help with adhd. ], New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. It makes me wonder if I don’t actually have ADHD. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Had to go back to the adderall, its the only think that has made me not hair pull. I work as a cashier, and I'm expected to handle money. I've been working this job for a long time but I haven't made mistakes with cash until yesterday. Thank you for the replies. Pro: They are sweat proof. My god this stuff was supposed to make me not wana eat at all! Vyvanse (Lisdexamfetamine) is a prodrug comprised of the amino acid L-lysine coupled with dextroamphetamine, hence its chemical name “lis-dexamfetamine.” As a prodrug, Vyvanse is inactive until ingested and enzymatically metabolized into l-lysine (an amino acid) and dextroamphetamine (a psychostimulant), the latter of which has been deemed effective for the … I was on Vyvanse before then went off for a while and this time it seems to really kick up my anxiety and the skin picking is a lot worse. Certain-Dri has been a lifesaver for my shirts. Sleep deprivation is incredibly impairing. Sometimes you and your mind are just going too fast to do it right. Drugs are what messed me up, if you wait too long you could very possibly regret it, Tbh you should have went back to the doctor and got a lower dose before jumping right back into the 60s. My excessive sweat came out on my clavicles/sternum as well as my armpits. Sie können Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ändern. I take zoloft also. × Vyvanse and weed making me crazy? Make sure you follow the RULES. When is the best time of day to take the strattera? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. This is a risk reduction resource. Sorry to get on a tangine. If a father raped his own kids at the age of 4-5 are the kids doomed to fail in life?Are they damaged forever? The easiest way to lookup drug information, identify pills, check interactions and set up your own personal medication records. No sweat marks anywhere there is T-shirt. Any antiperspirant I throw into my pits just gets destroyed by the constant, insanse sweating. I had started on birth control the week before I started vyvanse. I agree- it's really mind boggling how it all works. I took my Vyvanse this morning and went into work and a few managers decided to check my register and were kinda vague as to why. I'm now focused on the ideas i have and the thing i'm doing. Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) is a serotonin, noradrenaline, dopamine re-uptake inhibitor. I'm not sure how this happened, but my guess was that the sweating was related to feeling stressed/anxious. Yahoo News explains, Obamacare 'saved my life': Americans fret SCOTUS case, What Trump's defeat means for global populism, Pastor's message to those who contest election results. Can you try either a) lowering dosage of vyvanase or b) trying to work with an ocd therapist on the skin picking issue? I would soak through everything and it was horrible. There is less smell & less sweat. Afterwards they weren't as powerful but still effective. When It hit summer break(3 months long) I decided not take them so I could just chill. I feel them even after I eat a meal. Powered by Invision Community. 3 years ago. Is it possible? I enjoy the vyvnase because I actually get my work at school and I make better choices alcohol/drug related, but I feel like im going crazy on them. I feel very nervous and I’m afraid to sleep. Suicide, if anything, was the opposite of my intentions. I'm going to ask about Strattera on Monday at my appointment. Best part was that I was making 20 dollars daily so I was able to blaze a half oz a week at least. Press J to jump to the feed. Drugs.com provides accurate and independent information on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products. Ever. I had the same issue with concerta (methylphenidate), it made me sweat buckets. Are you feeling hunger, or are you feeling a pain in your stomach? I never really experienced anything wrong with the drug until recently. You were on drugs and you messed up. I tried Vyvanse a couple years later which is today. Vyvanse is a stimulant that lasts 24 hours, so some people find it disrupts their sleep cycle, says Donaldson. I did triple C's stupidly too and I was drinking every night practically.