It is gluten-free and kosher. Calorie free, fat free, sugar free, carb free and gluten free Chocolate syrup. Highly recommend it :). This product is fantastic, delicious, and Dolphin Fitness deliver super fast and well packaged. I had it with the pancakes for breakfast and it was delicious. Maple Walnut Flavoured Syrup 355ml. Switch & save hundreds of calories every day the Walden … I was so excited to see this calorie free syrup but I cannot begin to tell you how awful it is. All in all it was nice but I probably wouldn’t buy again. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. When eating healthy, you can enjoy the pleasure of caramel syrup without guilt. Stock is expected to be available by end August 2020!! The aftertaste is also tastes like sweetener A LOT. Thicker than most low/zero calorie sauces. Serving per Package: 12 / Serving Size: 30ml (2 tbsp. I bought the syrup to compliment my low carb diet. and we have not verified it. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. I had my bottle delivered today and I am just about to pour the contents down the drain! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 September 2020. Absolutely delicious with the butterscotch taste, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 March 2018. I tried it in my coffee, but you only need a small amount as it is very sweet. ), INGREDIENTS*: TRIPLE FILTERED PURIFIED WATER, VEGETABLE FIBER, CELLULOSE GEL, SUCRALOSE, XANTHAN GUM, SALT, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CARAMEL FLAVOR, NATURAL FLAVORS, LACTIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BETA CAROTINE, CARAMEL COLOR, TURMERIC, VANILLA FLAVOR, Your email address will not be published. Switch from your current high calorie, sugary caramel syrup that can easily add 220 calories with just 4 level tablespoons and enjoy delicious Walden Farms caramel syrup. I ate a spoonful on its own which was nice but had a slight alcoholic aftertaste, I was expecting it to be thicker, but it is quite runny which was a shame. Dreadful! Made with the deep indulgent natural flavor of caramel swirled together with a subtle hint of vanilla, but no fat, carbs, gluten or sugars of any kind. No adverse side effects, not slowed weightloss definitely recommend this!Customer service is outstanding I ordered a wrong product (ordered 6 from this range) and they were more than happy to change it last minute. Unfortunately it didn’t taste of caramel, which I love, but more like butterscotch, which fortunately I like, it actually reminded me of butterscotch angel delight from my childhood (some 40 years ago). Also try drizzling a little over ice cream or using it to sweeten a smoothie or coffee. I know there's many different people with different taste,but those who don't like sweeteners - not worth it in my opinion to try, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 March 2020, Best.and not first time buying. Try again. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Ordered Caramel Syrup, it's delicious, but too much and it's quite strong. This arrived not 20 minutes ago & I was straight on it! I love this zero calorie caramel syrup and is delicious in coffee. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Walden Farms … Calorie free, fat free, sugar free, carb free and gluten free Strawberry syrup. The bottles are also large I didn't pay attention when ordering but double the size of a average bottle so fantastic value for money :), After going Slimming world and having a sweet tooth I seen this product to find out its free on Slimming world so can have it over everything absolutely lovely :-) buying some more, My husband uses this syrup every day on porridge and yogurt he says it's the best, I was recommended this sauce by a fellow slimmer. Average Taste is full of flavour and I use it all the time now with every pudding I make. It is gluten-free and kosher. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. True Guilt Free pleasure with a great taste. Has stopped me reaching for chocolate/cake/biscuits many a time. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. I am half way through the bottle and will be ordering a new bottle so I don't run out! How do we do it? To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Good if u want see your lean muscles. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. It is both impossibly sweet and unbelievably bitter. Ingredients: Triple Filtered Purified Water, Caramel Flavoring, Caramel Color, Natural Flavors, Vanilla, Sucralose, Food Color, Salt, Potassium Sorbate (to Preserve Freshness), Lactic Acid. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Delicious over ice cream, in coffee, mixed with milk, in smoothies and more. Straight on it & love it! Organic Yacon Syrup - Nature's Healthiest Sweetener (560g), Dr. John's Healthy Sweets Sugar-Free Caramel Swirl 3.05 Ounce. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. 0072457880696 , 0773821221694 , 0749447310326, 072457880696 , 749447310326 , 773821221694, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. About … The flavour is very nice but it’s a weird consistency and i wouldn’t think it would be nice as a sauce for ice cream etc if that’s what you are looking for. Serving per Package: 12 / Serving Size: 30ml (2 … Switch from your current high calorie, sugary caramel syrup that can easily add 220 calories with just 4 level tablespoons and enjoy delicious Walden Farms caramel syrup. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Triple Filtered Purified Water, Caramel Flavoring, Caramel Color, Natural Flavors, Vanilla, Sucralose, Food Color, Salt, Potassium Sorbate (to Preserve Freshness), Lactic Acid. The World's Only Calorie Free Coffee Creamers! Dr. John's Healthy Sweets Sugar-Free Fruit Hard Candy with Xylitol Strawberry, Wate... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Tastes like Butterscotch not caramel - excellent when I experimented! Not that bad Need running machine and eat healty food, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 November 2020. The Near Zero Calorie Caramel Syrup has been formulated with a new taste that is almost free of sugar and fat. Rate… Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. This sugar-free caramel syrup is also calorie- and fat-free. Tastes just like a normal creamy caramel sauce but without all the carbs/fat/calories. Walden farm caramel syrup is excellent for cereals and yog hurts I would highly recommend this to anyone as a sugar free subtitute, I've used sweetener for years instead of sugar so to me, this just tastes AMAZING! Great taste, no calories! Skinny Foods Syrup Twin Pack SW Salted Caramel - Maple Syrup Dessert Topping Sugar ... Routin 1883 Premium Caramel Sugar Free Syrup 1L, Nicks Fiber Syrup with Honey Flavor, Sugar Alternative Sweetener, no Added Sugar 300g, Walden Farms Calorie Free Syrup Supplement, 12 oz, Maple and Walnut, Walden Farms Near Zero Pancake Syrup 355ml, Walden Farms Calorie Free Syrup 355ml Caramel, Walden Farms Near Zero CARAMEL and CHOCOLATE Flavoured Syrup 355ml (mix pack), Walden Farms Almost Zero Calorie Syrup Collection 355ml(Pancake,Caramel and Chocolate), Walden Farms Chocolate Flavoured Syrup 355ml (Pack of 2).