No matter which Walden Farms product you choose to purchase, almost all have very similar ingredients. Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2016. There was a problem completing your request. Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2019. I feel the sweet cream was too sweet. Only came with one bottle and purchased a 2 pack. It's like a combination of artificial sweetener, the iron in blood and horse sweat lactic acid. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2017. Couldn't stand the artificial flavor. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Crazy that this is ZERO EVERYTHTING! There's a problem loading this menu right now. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Walden Farms French Vanilla Calorie-Free Creamer, 12 Fl Ounce (Pack of 6) at Amazon.com. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Zero carbs is hard to come by, HAS BAD AFTERTAST - Walden Farms French Vanilla Calorie-Free Creamer, 12 Fl Ounce (Pack of 6, Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2015. all three, the chocolate, vanilla, and sweet cream , tasted good. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. It actually has some features of both. Creamer is good but both bottles arrived broken. This page works best with JavaScript. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2019. It is 15 cal a tablespoon and tastes like you melted vanilla ice cream in your coffee. I TOOK ALL SIX BOTTLES TO WORK AND TRIED TO GIVE THEM AWAY. If you enjoy the taste of substitute sugar, you'll love it, however For the cream types, It's not really a creamer. Add the perfect touch of creamy French vanilla to your coffe with this low calorie creamer. 1.0 out of 5 stars HAS BAD AFTERTAST - Walden Farms French Vanilla Calorie-Free Creamer, 12 Fl Ounce (Pack of 6 Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2020 Verified Purchase It has the consistency of skim milk with flavoring. Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2020. You can choose from a variety of flavors such as Caramel, Original Cream, Sweet Cream, Hazelnut Coffee, Mocha, and French Vanilla. THIS IS A LIQUID FLAVORED SYRUP AND IT HAS A BAD AFTER TASTE. It's very sweet. The flavors are sweet, so there is no need to add sugar / sweetener to coffee anymore. Wonderful product! You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2019. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Couldn’t get the chemical taste out of my mouth all day. I’m worth it. Please try again. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Start your day right with the rich flavour of Walden Farms French Vanilla Coffee Creamer. Walden Farms Calorie Free Dressing French -- 12 fl oz - 2 Bottles, Walden farms Calorie Free Maple Walnut Syrup 12 oz. Calorie free, fat free, sugar free, carb free and gluten free Chocolate syrup. Great price, items exactly as described, prompt shipping--great seller! The World's Only Calorie Free Coffee Creamers! I was looking for a creamer so it didn't work for me. The mocha flavored creamer is nice and thick and has a good flavor. Much as I would like to say it was delicious - these creamers have an odd strange taste that I just cannot get past. As much as I dislike writing these things, I think Walden creamer deserves a perspective somewhat different from most I read. I'd say, pretty darn good with a few modifications! We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Nicewell Food Scale Digital Weight Grams and oz, 22lb Kitchen Scale for Cooking Bak... Reusable Coffee Cup - CAFE CONCETTO - 8oz/230ml - Premium Insulated Tumbler with Li... 20 Pieces Large Stretch Hair Ties Hair Bands Ponytail Holders Headband for Thick He... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The cream I use is Land O' Lakes and it really is cream, just without the fat. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This is by no means worth more than a buck at the dollar store. Both items came with a damaged seal, so there was creamer all inside the packaging. Please try your search again later. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Our coffee creamer gets its rich taste from all-natural vanilla flavouring, and with nearly no sugar and less than 1% fat, you can enjoy y I knew buying a zero calorie creamer that it wouldn’t have the best taste. The chemical sweetener is by far the best part. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Luckily, the Walden Farms array of Coffee Creamers is here to save the day. If you enjoy the taste of zero calorie sugar substitutes you might enjoy this. This page works best with JavaScript. Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2018. And I use artificial sweeteners and creamers. I think others expected real creamer. but i drink instant coffee, and after i opened them, they had to be chilled. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. It is terrible. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Walden Farms Coffee Creamer - Sweet Cream/Mocha/French Vanilla Coffee... Walden Farms Coffee Creamer - Sweet Cream/Mocha/French Vanilla Coffee Creamer – Calorie Free, Carb Free, Fat Free - 12 Oz Each (with 6 K-Cups). Add a guilt-free treat to your morning coffee with Walden Farms' Calorie Free French Vanilla Naturally Flavored Coffee Creamer! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Zero points vs 6+ with regular creamer. Most sugar free creamers are higher in carbs. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.