I am very disabled and this movie shows why it is ok to be different. Love Howie Mandel. Very funny movie.2 thumbs straight up!!! What further angers him is the fact that he has to share the dogsled with his two-year-old brother Robert, nicknamed "Bobo". If you know Howie Mandel as a germaphobe, it's safe to say he wasn't yet a germaphobe in this movie lol. The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher. Just confirm how you got your ticket. Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. I saw this film many years ago and loved it, so when I saw it advertised on DVD I bought a copy. Walk Like a Man, Talk Like a Woman: Teaching the Social Construction of Gender Show all authors. Saw it again recently, still feel the same about it. Although it would have been nicer to have bought it digitally. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. A young man who has been raised by dogs in the wild after going missing as a boy, Bobo Shand (Howie Mandel) is found when Penny (Amy Steel), an animal behaviorist, stumbles across him far from civilization. I'm excited that I found it thru Amazon. Bobo and Penny go outside and kiss, but Bobo stops to chase a fire engine. Reggie decides to take matters into his own hands and pushes the toddler off the sled, leaving him to die in the wintery Klondike wilderness. Regal Run like a person of taste from this mess of a Mandel movie. I guess I have known based off the price. "Walk Like a Man" also went to number three on the R&B singles chart . Saw it again recently, still … Margaret has gone insane since Bobo's disappearance and Henry's death, and has now spent much of the family's fortune on buying homes for stray cats. Haven’t seen this movie in so many years! Just know that it’s not the copy released by MGM and not a legitimate “limited edition collection”. The Walk Like A Man works because, it is extremely funny and it has an awesome message. Howie Mandel portrays a twenty-five-year-old, raised by wolves since infancy, who is found by a beautiful animal behaviorist (Amy Steel) and returned to his family and a $30,000,000 inheritance in this way-out comedy. The Top Uses of the Four Seasons Song “Walk Like a Man” in Movies or TV. In court, Penny stands up for Bobo, having discovered Reggie's scheme. was delivered to where it was supposed to go. Your AMC Ticket Confirmation# can be found in your order confirmation email. The Walk Like A Man works because, it is extremely funny and it has an awesome message. Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers.