I writes articles for a number of popular blogs such as Viora London, The Gin Geek and not forgetting the Drinks Geek. Accept. Your email address will not be published. El Dorado 12 Year Old Rum. The rhubarb juice is extracted using a traditional fruit press and blended with Harrington Dry Gin to produce an alluring pink gin that is voluptuous on the palate with a sweet and tangy royal rhubarb explosion. This alluring pink gin is voluptuous on the palate with a sweet and tangy royal rhubarb explosion. Liqueurs existed, but there was no full-strength gin. Freshly pressed rhubarb juice, juniper, coriander seed, elderflower, cardamom, black pepper, cinnamon, angelica root, orange peel, lemon peel, plus a secret ingredient…. OUT OF STOCK. Warner Edwards Victoria's Rhubarb Gin 20cl . I have an all consuming passion for both fragrance and flavour which has taken me on a journey all over the Globe in pursuit of discovering the new and the interesting. Free shipping in UK over £150.Standard delivery 1 weekNo minimum order. Our Cookie Policy is here, Warner Edwards Victoria's Rhubarb Gin 20cl, DrinkSupermarket - Whisky,Wine,Beers & Spirits for Less, Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label 3Ltr Jeroboam, Standard 3-5 Working Days - Bottles from £4.95, Standard 3-5 Working Days - Cases from £5.95, * Our delivery costs vary based on weight and destination. Free collection from any shop with stock. You can buy Warner Edwards Distillery Victoria’s Rhubarb Gin online using the button below: The Warner Edwards Gin bottle design is one of my favourites, all of their collection have a strong ‘Old England’ heritage feel. [See more]. It can be consumed neat, but is most commonly used as an ingredient in mixed drinks and cocktails. Sign up to our newsletter for regular updates on our latest offers and new releases. Wine-Searcher's historical data and benchmark analysis provides trustworthy and valuable insights into likely market trends. 40% ABV. Free Delivery on orders over £79*. link to Edinburgh Plum and Vanilla Gin Review. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. There is no critics reviews yet for this vintage. Please note this product has selling restrictions to your country. Webbs take your data protection seriously. Liqueurs existed, but there was no full-strength gin. El Dorado 21 Year Old Rum. 1 x Warner Edwards Victoria's Rhubarb Gin 20cl; ABV 40%; Silver medal at the International Wine & Spirits Competition 2015; You must be 18 or over to purchase this product. Upgrade to PRO to view all 168 results for the location you've chosen. MADE WITH FRESH RHUBARB JUICE - Our award-winning bottle of vibrant pink gin is made with one third freshly pressed rhubarb juice. Author of the book The Radford Luck. Warner Edwards Victorias Rhubarb Gin, 70cl. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. 2 Review(s) £16.99. by Warner's Distillery. In 2019, Warner Edwards rebranded as Warner's. Distiller – Sipsmith DistilleryAlcohol by... My name is Andrew Radford, founder of The Drinks Geek. This alluring pink gin is voluptuous on the palate with a sweet and tangy royal rhubarb explosion. We went through some big learnings trying to make this recipe! Check with the merchant for stock availability. We’ve had it substantiated legally that, in modern day gin production, we were the first rhubarb gin! It would be so much cheaper and exponentially easier to use “flavourings and essences” like most of the other rhubarb gins and pink gins on the market, but that is against everything we believe in. Presented in a limited edition gift tin, this 20cl is made with Warner Edwards Harrington Dry Gin, blended with the juice of rhubarb from a crop originally grown in the kitchen garden of Buckingham Palace during the reign of Queen Victoria.