All rights reserved. (intro) :waste my life i can't escape my mind i think i realized i wasted all my time Waste my life i can't escape my mind i think i realized i wasted all my time So sad around you the pain that surrounds you You left me for dead, yeah i hate that i found you I've switch channel due to a internet stalker. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Hey guys! Luna, a dream pop/indie rock band formed in 1991 by Dean Wareham after the breakup of Galaxie 500, with Stanley Demeski formerly of The Feelies and Justin Harwood formerly of the New Zealand band The Chills. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. luna Lyrics: I know you wanna be far away from me / Spirits in the breeze, weakened at my knees / Staring at the moon, I know I'll be there soon / Luna forever / It's not whatever / Stay sad Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Can you feel my sin? © Valve Corporation. Leave feedback, There are at least 14 artists that share the name Luna: 1. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Can you taste my lust? Described by Rolling Stone magazine as “the best band you’ve never heard of,” Luna blended nuanced guitar work, shading dynamics, and Wareham's wry wit. Lyrics to 'Waste My Life' by Luna Austin. Add a video, Do you know any background info about this track? (intro) :waste my life i can't escape my mind i think i realized i wasted all my time Waste my life i can't escape my mind i think i realized i wasted all my time So sad around you the pain that surrounds you You left me for dead, yeah i hate that i found you (verse 1) My parents said that i wouldn't make it I need the cash upfront i ain't patient Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Can you feel my sin? See I'm a waste of life I should just kill myself Yeah, I could slit my wrists But it really wouldn't help Wouldn't fix my issues Or change your mind Cause I broke your heart And you buried mine Now I'm 6 feet deep and I can't breathe I got dirt in my eyes And blood on my sleeves But I dig my way up I've switch channel due to a internet stalker. Go directly to shout page. Waste My Life Lyrics: Ooh, ooh, ooh / Waste my life, I can't escape my mind / I think I realize I've wasted all my time / Waste my life, I can't escape my mind / I think I realize I've wasted all my All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. You can also promote your … Can you taste my lust? I have the situation all sorted out now. Some of you guys might know me as Da_Youtuber007. This subreddit is for Underrated Songs that you have heard or want to share. Luna, a dream pop/indie rock band formed in 1991 by Dean Wareham after the breakup of Galaxie 500, with Stanley Demeski formerly o…, There are at least 14 artists that share the name Luna: 1. Hey guys! Start the wiki. Lee Wall replaced Demeski on drums in time…, There are at least 14 artists that share the name Luna: 1. Read about Waste My Life from Luna's Waste My Life - Single and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. The original line-up was expanded with the addition of guitarist Sean Eden for their second album, 1994's Bewitched. Do you know a YouTube video for this track? Some of you guys might know me as Da_Youtuber007. Waste My Life is a popular song by Luna | Create your own TikTok videos with the Waste My Life song and explore 2049 videos made by new and popular creators. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. We can't show you this lyrics snippet right now. All rights reserved. Waste my life i can’t escape my mind i think i realized i wasted all my time So sad around you the pain that surrounds you You left me for dead, yeah i hate that i found you © Valve Corporation. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Waste My Life – Luna Lyrics Letra: (intro) :waste my life i can’t escape my mind i think i realized i wasted all my time. Luna, a dream pop/indie rock band formed in 1991 by Dean Wareham after the breakup of Galaxie 500, with Stanley Demeski formerly of The Feelies and Justin Harwood formerly of t…. I have the situation all sorted out now. (intro) :waste my life i can't escape my mind i think i realized i wasted all my time Waste my life i can't escape my mind i think i realized i wasted all my time So sad around you the pain that surrounds you You left me for dead, yeah i hate that i found you (verse 1) My parents said that i wouldn't make it I need the cash upfront i ain't patient See I'm a waste of life I should just kill myself Yeah, I could slit my wrists But it really wouldn't help Wouldn't fix my issues Or change your mind Cause I broke your heart And you buried mine Now I'm 6 feet deep and I can't breathe I got dirt in my eyes And blood on my sleeves But I dig my way up 66 members in the underratedsongs community.