Connoisseur Brandy Beans - 400g #732740. It is a 400g bar but inside it is broken into two sections. 160 Calories are in 3 Squares (30 g) of Waterbridge Belgian Hazelnut Milk Chocolate. This is the Extra Dark version, at 72% cacao content. Price Price. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Waterbridge Candy Bar, 400g/14.1oz, Belgian Extra Dark Chocolate at the best online prices at … View Product #6 Waterbridge Belgian Dark Chocolate Bar 300g. Waterbridge Connoisseur Brandy Bean Dark Chocolate Carton 400g: Amazon.ca: Grocery. These dark callets are all-around chocolate. Grocery Hello, Sign in. ... Waterbridge Wine Gums - 400g. You can also mix warm milk with pieces of Belgian dark chocolate to form a sophisticated hot chocolate drink. 4 Reviews. ... Pirouline Dark Chocolate rolled Wafer - Metal Box - 92g. Waterbridge Belgian Chocolate Biscuits. Gunz Vanilla Cream Wafers - 250g. When I saw this bar in the regular grocery store isle I was a little skeptical about quality and taste but to my surprise this chocolate bar is pretty good and you can't beat the price. 9 Reviews. See Details. سيتم شحن منتجات هذا المتجر مباشرة Each section having around 15 squares of chocolate. 400 g . This 400 gram Waterbridge Belgian dark fruit and nut chocolate bar features a high level of cocoa solids. This is 400 grams of lusciousness, promising intense flavours thanks to the 72% cocoa solids used during the creation of each bar. Amazon.de: Waterbridge Belgian Dark Chocolate Bar - 400g by Waterbridge Belgian - Jetzt bestellen! Waterbridge Chocolate Bar - Dark Chocolate - 300g. Large 400 ml Size Bar. Waterbridge Belgian Dark Chocolate Bar - 45g. [[ WATERBRIDGE ]] BELGIAN EXTRA DARK CHOCOLATE BAR 400G PHP5OO only!! Hi, Mike: I bought a package of Waterbridge Dark Chocolate today at Wal-Mart in Winnipeg. This option is great for anyone who wants a portion-controlled chocolate treat that offers a high impact of richness and flavour. It's a big bar. Imported from Belgium Extra Dark Chocolate with 72% Cocoa. Extra Dark Chocolate with 72% Cocoa. Indulge in the goodness of this heavenly Waterbridge Belgian dark chocolate bar after a hearty meal. Available in stores . Waterbridge, only the best. Free shipping for many products! Discover (and save!) We offer a wide selection of chocolate, biscuits & sweets. Große Auswahl & schneller Versand. $0.82 Not Available for Delivery. Description Size: 45 g (1.5 oz.) How we're supporting customers and staff during COVID-19. View Product #7 Lindt Swiss Luxury Selection Boxed Chocolate, Gift Box, 5.1 oz. Oct 25, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by Waterbridge. A tempting treat for snacking pleasure. Waterbridge Belgian Extra Dark Chocolate 8 Bars x 400g Canadian We’ve taken Belgian dark chocolate to the next level with our extra dark chocolate bar. Product Details. Coanth says: I purchased this massive chocolate bar at Walmart for only $5. Waterbridge Belgian Butter Waffles. Homepage. $3.49; $4.69; Subtotal (2 items): $8.78 Add Both to Cart Specification Reviews Q&A Specification Brand Description. This 400 gram waterbridge belgian dark fruit and nut chocolate bar features a high level of cocoa solid. 400g; Dark chocolate; Ingredients: Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter and Emulsif Callebaut N° W2 - Finest 28% Belgian White Chocolate Couverture (Callets) 400g £5.75. The chocolate tastes quite pleasant, is rich in cocoa (54%), which I expect from true dark chocolate. This item: Finest Belgian Dark Chocolate 400g Pouch £6.99. Add our Belgian dark chocolate to your baked goods, or melt it for a unique fondue or dip. Oct 25, 2016 - Dark chocolate is delicious alone, but it’s even more intense when paired with dried fruits and nuts! Made in Belgium, they are an aut. Add to registry Waterbridge Belgian Dark Chocolate with Fruit And Nuts. your own Pins on Pinterest This 400 gram Waterbridge Belgian dark fruit and nut chocolate bar features a high level of cocoa solids. #4 Waterbridge Belgian Dark Chocolate Bar - 400g. WaterBridge Belgian Extra Dark I've seen these at Walmart for sale, and thought to buy this new version of their large Belgian chocolate bars (400 g). In stock. Instore Check other stores Not Available In Store. Waterbridge Belgian chocolate - shelf life? Waterbridge Belgian Dark Chocolate with Fruit & Nuts 8 Bars x 400g Canadian Dark chocolate is delicious alone, but it’s even more intense when paired with dried fruits and nuts! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Waterbridge Belgian Milk Chocolate with Almonds 8 Bars x 400g Canadian at the best online prices at eBay! The chocolate is smooth y… It is suitable for confectionery, ganaches, drinks, biscuits and many other applications. $5.98 Not Available for Delivery. 400g; Milk chocolate; Milk chocolate contains 32% cocoa solids minimum and 1 Not Available at my store . 400 g . The packages don't have an expiry date. Waterbridge belgian dark chocolate with fruit nuts 8 bars x 400G canadian is delicious alone, but its even more intense when paired dried fruits and. Callebaut Finest Belgian Dark Chocolate Chips are smooth and well-balanced chocolate with subtle vanilla note. Gunz Piacelli Tiramisu Biscuits. Waterbridge Belgian Dark Chocolate Bar - 45g #730039. The packages don't have an expiry date. I have tried both their Dark and Hazelnut ones, both of which were not bad. Oct 25, 2016 - What could be better than crispy cinnamon biscuits? Waterbridge brings you the highest quality Belgian Chocolate, British Allsorts and Wine Gums, European Biscuits, Swiss and German Chocolate and delicious Sweets! Waterbridge brings you only the finest European chocolates in Canada, at reasonable prices. Shop now! ... Waterbridge Belgian Dark Chocolate Bar - 45g. Made in Belgium. Price is roughly $4 for a 500 gm bar - which is surprisingly low for any "Belgian chocolate" product. Thanks! You will love munching on this Waterbridge milk chocolate bar - a treat for the whole family to enjoy. Hello, chocolate lovers, Anyone know about how long the above chocolate (I'm thinking of the big 400g bars) lasts, unopened - or even opened but well wrapped - in a dark cupboard? Oct 25, 2016 - Waterbridge Belgian dark chocolate features 53% cocoa solids for the ultimate experience. Sold by Electric Mania Limited and sent from Amazon Fulfillment. Oct 25, 2016 - Get ready for some secret snacking with our seriously personal 45 gram Waterbridge Belgian milk chocolate bar! Pirouline Dark Chocolate rolled Wafer - Carton - 92g. The satisfying crunch of aromatic almonds blends effortlessly with creaminess authentic belgian milk chocolate. New to Chowhound? $0.82 Waterbridge Belgian Dark Chocolate Bar - 45g. Made in Belg Pirouline Dark Chocolate rolled Wafer - Metal Box - 400g. Featuring 53% cocoa solids, Waterbridge Belgian dark chocolate is authentically rich in origin and flavour. Waterbridge Belgian chocolate butter biscuits are drizzled in milk, white and dark chocolates. Online Not Available for Delivery. うのを我慢していたチョコレートの紹介です。冬になると現れる業務スーパーのチョコレートの中でもかなりな存在感を放っているのが製菓用のベルギーチョコです。400g入りでダークチ The full-flavoured dark chocolate is complement "The Belgian dark chocolate bar in 300 grams from Waterbridge is every dark chocolate lover’s dream come true. Prices & size/colour selections may vary by store. Featuring 53% cocoa solids, Waterbridge Belgian dark chocolate is authentically rich in origin and flavour. 2 reviews for Waterbridge Belgian Milk Chocolate. How about those same biscuits dipped in a variety of Belgian chocolates? ... Hello, chocolate lovers, Anyone know about how long the above chocolate (I'm thinking of the big 400g bars) lasts, unopened - or even opened but well wrapped - in a dark cupboard? Add to list . WATERBRIDGE.