Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for La Croix Watermelon Pasteque Naturally Essenced Flavored Sparkling Water, 12 oz Can (Pack of 10, Total of 120 Oz) at Amazon.com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isabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Box states a pack of 12. by Yerin Kim I absolutely LOVE these La Croix Sparkling Water drinks!!!! The former tastes like lemon and vanilla and reminds me somewhat of Carmex lip balm, but in a good way. This page works best with JavaScript. The product is great. And for this round, Nixie is tagging a heavy hitter into the ring: Ginger. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2016, One of the best drinks I have ever enjoyed! But I did not get a 3 variety pack as advertised. Not everybody feels this way about watermelon La Croix. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Very strange. Product description is misleading and lacroix box was opened. Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2018, Ordered 2 of the 16 variety pack cans (total should be 32 3-flavor variety of La Croix). Packaging is tampered with. Drinking watermelon La Croix is like staring at a watermelon-shaped neon sign; it is like tasting water harvested from a spring haunted by a watermelon ghost. Great, Click the ‘Allow’ Button Above Not everybody feels this way about watermelon La Croix. This year La Croix added two new flavors to their lineup: limoncello and pastèque (watermelon). The candy bowl on the bank teller’s desk, the pillowcase full of Halloween candy, that time I almost choked on one in the back seat of our Sienna. But tampering with a box of food/water goods is just creepy and not needed. La Croix has actually been around for about 30 years, but exploded into the limelight in 2015 as a soda alternative. I am glad this happens regularly. La Croix. Get your daily life hack right in your inbox. Tricky!! Cúrate All-Flavor Variety Pack . See all details for La Croix Watermelon Pasteque Naturally Essenced Flavored Sparkling... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All cans, though, showed up in 1 piece. Earlier this summer I encountered previously unfamiliar bricks in the wall of La Croix boxes at my corner bodega. Would never buy from buyer again. I like most of La Croix waters, but this flavor is especially good. Watermelon La Croix? Very strange to get a box of 12 opened with 2 cans missing and stuffing in box. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2018. Product is amazing, price is solid cuz item is somewhat limited. The truth to these questions is between you, the can of La Croix in your hand, and Céline Dion. La Croix. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! From reviews below, I was concerned. It was only ten. 10 hours ago, by Chanel Vargas La Croix Watermelon Pasteque Naturally Essenced Flavored Sparkling... La Croix Watermelon Pasteque Naturally Essenced Flavored Sparkling Water, 12 oz Can (Pack of 10, Total of 120 Oz). I can’t tell you those things, because my experience is not your experience. It is an excellent drink for the still-hot days of fall. ‘The Masked Singer’ Reveals the Identity of the Snow Owls: Here’s the Duo Under the Masks, Tham gia cùng Hitachi làm những điều tốt đẹp hơn, The Masked Singer recap : Snow Owls fly off, revealed as married country stars, Round Hill Music’s Fund Raises $282 Million for IPO Launching Friday, Ex-Trump Org Exec Warns What Comes Next: ‘If All Else Fails, He’ll Burn Down The House’, Lối đi mới thoát "dốt" tiếng Anh cho người mất gốc, UK rebound losing speed, even before lockdown, Biden win in Arizona ‘confirmed’ as analyst says there is now no way back for Trump, $68 million: Melania’s huge settlement if she decides to divorce Trump, Stone grinding mill, fineness 20-3250 mesh, Hundreds of Reptiles Recovered as Police Raid Animal Traffickers, Food Lion Feeds Partners with Customers on “Holidays Without Hunger” Campaign to Fight Hunger, Ontario reports 1,575 new COVID-19 cases; province set to release new modelling data, Neglected, hidden away, registered dead: the tragic true story of the Queen’s disabled cousins, Elizabeth Hurley, 55, flaunts her figure in low-cut purple swimsuit: 'Dream woman alert', Water Floods Tampa Causeway During Surge From Tropical Storm Eta. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Some bubble wrap stuffed inside held the rest of the cans from moving. Drinking watermelon La Croix is like staring at a watermelon-shaped neon sign; it is like tasting water harvested from a spring haunted by a watermelon ghost. There is definitely a touch of Watermelon Jolly Rancher there, but like most La Croix flavors it presents itself more as a memory on the tongue than a full-blown flavor. Only 2 out of the three flavors were delivered. she asked. We don’t know what’s going on over at Nixie headquarters. Relatively reasonably priced. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2020. It might be the fact that Winter has felt endless, but the fruity new sparkling water flavors, sold in packs of 8, truly have me dreaming of a tropical getaway. La Croix is supposed to be flavored water. It took over a month and I got 10 out of 12 cans in the pack. Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2018. La Croix. This site says pack of 10. 18 hours ago, by Chanel Vargas I was looking forward to trying the pineapple strawberry. Yes, this tastes just like a Watermelon Jolly Rancher! Many have compared it to coconut as one of the more divisive La Croix flavors on shelves. Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2018. We then choose a shorter list for in-depth research and testing before finalizing our top picks. Please select the topics you're interested in: Would you like to turn on POPSUGAR desktop notifications to get breaking news ASAP? Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for La Croix Watermelon Pasteque Naturally Essenced Flavored Sparkling Water, 12 oz Can (Pack of 10, Total of 120 Oz) at Amazon.com. Helpful. The fun colorful cans immediately reminded us of La Croix (pronounced la-croy), the inexpensive lightly flavored sparkling water that probably takes up a ton of real estate in your local grocery store. 18 hours ago, by Alessia Santoro The BestReviews editorial team researches hundreds of products based on consumer reviews, brand quality, and value. It isn't. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This page works best with JavaScript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ill you find it crisp and refreshing or cheaply artificial? This flavor tastes like a combination of white gummy bears and virgin piña coladas, and I loved every second of it. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for La Croix Curate Kiwi Sandia (Kiwi Watermelon) 12 Oz Tall Can Sparkling Water (24 Pk) at Amazon.com. See all details for La Croix C'urate Variety Pack, Blackberry Cucumber, Kiwi Watermelon,... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. By signing up, I agree to the Terms & to receive emails from POPSUGAR. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for La Croix C'urate Variety Pack, Blackberry Cucumber, Kiwi Watermelon, Pineapple Strawberry Curate, 12 OZ Cans (3 Flavor Variety Pack, Total of 12 Cans) at Amazon.com. This process is automatic. Free shipping on orders of $35+ from Target. Read reviews and buy LaCroix Pasteque Watermelon Sparkling Water - 8pk/12 fl oz Cans at Target. So, will you be among the watermelon La Croix lovers? Kiwi Sandía (Kiwi Watermelon) Lindsay Paulen I've been dreaming of a cocktail on the rocks for months, and LaCroix's new LimonCello and Pastèque, aka watermelon, flavors are going straight into my fridge. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books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