Nearby Radio Stations. You can add your own comment to this channel by using the form below. BATESVILLE, MS Service: FM Station Licensee: MISSISSIPPI MEDIA GROUP, INC. Licensee Address: P.O. I know these lyrics: If you’re feeling weak then come be weak with me All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.Any usage on RadioLineup is protected under the fair use provisions of the law. It can be seen on the USGS 1:24K topographic map Batesville, MS. Can you tell me the name.By: Michelle on June 13, 2019, Any chance you could play Nia Nicholls 'He's Not You'. Anyone know? It's a slower country song. You can always drink with me It's amazing and this girl is going to be a big talent to watch out for.By: Emma on August 3, 2019. A woman sings it By: Tabby38260 on April 7, 2019, A song was on today between 1:00 -1:10. BOX 1528 BATESVILLE, MS 38606 [phone] Main Studio Address: N/A General Resources The Public and Broadcasting Manual I absolutely will Not listen to it anymore!

Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Reviews (662) 563-2457 Website.

By: Korrie on April 3, 2019, Who sings the country song tequila called you up last night I can't find it anywhere and it only plays on this station. All I know is one line from the song.

Is it new? The station is licensed to Batesville, MS. J. Boyd Ingram And Carol B. Ingram.

I’m not very picky on who I let my demons meet WBLE-FM (Batesville), Mississippi WBLE-FM (Batesville) is a tower located in Panola County, MS at N34.30372° W89.98315° (NAD83) and at an elevation of 206 ft MSL.

TIA! I'd be grateful By: Jeannie Nickels on May 29, 2018, I’ve heard a song the past few days with a line “ you can always drink with me”. Privacy Policy.

WBLE is an FM radio station broadcasting at 100.5 MHz. !By: Mick Ford on May 19, 2017, I heard a song on this station but can't seem to find who sings it. Google search doesn’t pull up anything.

Waiting on my angel to come. WBLE is an FM radio station broadcasting at 100.5 MHz. Wble Broadcasting Station in 1040 Highway 6 W with phone number +16625634664, address, and interactive map By: Lauren on September 24, 2018, I'm with Cassidy and Lauren - I was able to record a piece of the song but can't seem to find the artist anywhere! WKFF 102.1 FM, WMAV 90.3 FM, WQLJ 105.5 FM, WTNM 93.7 FM, WAVI 91.5 FM, WJBI 1290 AM, WOXF 105.1 FM, WOXD 95.5 FM, WHKL 106.9 FM, WUMS 92.1 FM. Owner: The station is licensed to Batesville, MS. The station airs country music programming. ©2020 FM / Radio Lineup is your guide to local radio stations across the United States. I havent heard it before...the words repeated "close to me " several times and it was a female singer.

I have heard a song on here a few time that I want to know the name of its kind of a comedy song bout a naked dude with a reporter askin a dude does he know the other dudeBy: ethan doubleday on June 19, 2011, Ethan Doubleday sounds like he referring to a song by Ray Stevens (Ragsdale), called The Streak, from the 70sBy: Anonymous on September 7, 2016, You have ruined this station with the crud you call COUNTRY MUSIC!!! Get directions, reviews and information for Wble Broadcasting Station in Batesville, MS. Wble Broadcasting Station 1040 Highway 6 W Batesville MS 38606. The station airs country music programming. If anyone can tell me who this is.