The My Passport drive is trusted, portable storage that gives you the confidence and freedom to drive forward in life. The stylish design fits in the palm of a hand, yet has space to store, organize and share a tremendous amount of photos, videos, music and documents. Small and light. The award-winning My Passport line now features the slimmest 5TB portable hard drive in the WD brand portfolio at just 0.75 in (19.15mm) thick. AES-256 hardware encryption with password. This item Western Digital 5TB My Passport Portable External Hard Drive, Black - with Automatic Backup, 256Bit AES Hardware Encryption & Software Protection Seagate Backup Plus Portable 5 TB External Hard Drive HDD – Black USB 3.0 for PC Laptop and Mac, 1 Year Mylio Create, 4 Months Adobe CC Photography, and 3-Year Rescue Services (STHP5000400) Western Digital 5TB My Passport Portable External Hard Drive, Black - with Automatic Backup, 256Bit AES Hardware Encryption & Software Protection. 5TB is peak portable single-drive capacity. Ships with apps for backup/restore, reformatting and checking drive health, and more. Every journey needs a passport.