The Motilene Harvester is a quest item in We Happy Few. × Press J to jump to the feed. Motilene can also be obtained by harvesting it through the use of a Motilene Harvester on a Motilene leak or spill. Run for your life, ignoring the angry workers and Bobby, and make your way out of the mine as it collapses around you. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiotimoline, https://wehappyfew.gamepedia.com/Motilene?oldid=5027. And house of the inventor requires a 'valve' something I've not encountered at all and have no blueprints for. Daisydaily, April 7 in WHF Bugs and Technical Support/Feedback. Head down the stairs and pop a Joy or Sunshine to pass through the Revolver and then search the area for a Fire Extinguisher before heading down the stairs to the left to find a serious problem. The player can use Motilene as a crafting ingredient to power torches and other devices or weapons. in Fixed previously on We Happy Few Community Feedback. Hope this will be helpful to those that are stuck on this step. I looked up what happened to her after beating Arthur’s playthrough and found this walkthough. Do I need to start again from the beginning or what should I do? Where is it? ... After the scene, pick up the Motilene Harvester and make your way to the objective marker. Equip a Boiler Suit and head through the mines until you trigger a scene with a worker and obtain the Chief Engineer Keycard and then continue into the next area. We Happy Few Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Once through the Downer Detector, head left to reach the Control Room and collect Arthur's Memory - Eureka and then pull the lever on the control panel. Anyone else not find Prudence’s body? In the They Came From BelowDLC, it is revealed that Motilene originated from outer space. We Happy Few Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community. If so, I've already found a Motilene harvester on a corpse. Motilene is Wellington Wells' primary fuel and main source of energy and power, and can be found in various places throughout the city. The now-liquid Motilene is then loaded into Power Cells, small canisters which consume the liquid while extract the energy from it, essentially functioning as high-powered batteries. This is a point of no return, you'll be unable to go back and complete any sidequests at this point. Set in a drug-fuelled, retrofuturistic city in an alternative 1960s England, you’ll have to blend in with its other inhabitants, who have their own set of not-so-normal rules. Thanks, but I haven't found the faraday quest, where is it? You'll need to eliminate the Hooligans in the restricted area to speak with Ralph for a scene and then search his body to complete this quest. This page was last edited on 17 August 2018, at 20:27. Ive been to multiple motilene sources, including the one indicated by the yellow circle, but it just wont do it. All I see is a metal pipe and Arthur commenting that it looks like someone has been through there already. With the power now turned off, make your way back up to the metal beams and cross the previously electrified beam to drop into a new area. ... We Happy Few Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community. After Dr. Faraday decided to dissect one of the robots to study its internal construction, she discovered its power source made up from Thiomotilene crystals. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Set in a drug-fuelled, retrofuturistic city in an alternative 1960s England, you’ll have to blend in with its other inhabitants, who have their own set of not-so-normal rules. Copyright © 2018 Compulsion Games Upload or insert images from URL. You can either pop a Joy or Sunshine to simply pass through the Downer Detector or climb on the pipes and use the steam to push you over it. I´ve been stuck in this game because motilene harvester doesn´t seem to work. Furthermore, Motilene is represented as a liquid saturated with electrical energy, which can be bottled into Empty Power Cells, which can be found throughout Wellington Wells. Head downstairs and extinguish the fire to reach the Maintenance Lockers, which you can search for crafting materials, and then equip a Gas Mask and drop into the hole to continue. It shows ! Furthermore, Motilene is represented as a liquid saturated with electrical energy, which can be bottled into Empty Power Cells, which can be found throughout Wellington Wells. Please help, I love this game. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I wish I had found the closure on my own. And once you get the harvester do not drop it. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Do I need to start again from the beginning or what should I do? If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. sign when I go to inventory. I´ve been stuck in this game because motilene harvester doesn´t seem to work. Elfikur on Motilene harvester or Scavenger can be lost on soft death. I don't know if it's glitches or what but last time I played the game through, it dropped it and couldn't ever find it again. Privacy Policy. And, yeah there's definitely more than one place to get it. So i cant charge power cells or anything. I've gone through the vents twice over thinking that I've missed something and the cut scene with Prudence didn't happen for me. We Happy Few is the tale of a plucky bunch of moderately terrible people trying to escape from a lifetime of cheerful denial. Jump to: navigation, search. Set in a drug-fuelled, retrofuturistic city in an alternative 1960s England, you’ll have to blend in with its other inhabitants, who have their own set of not-so-normal rules. It shows ! I don't remember exactly but you get it by doing the inventor lady's quest line. These pipelines connect to underground Distribution Nodes which distribute the chemical to nearby locations. Motilene emits a lethal, purple gaseous vapor which can cause intoxication, unconsciousness and death to anyone who happens to come into contact with it.