The leaves were so still that even Bibi thought it was going to rain. Or they were. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. The Storm. Just ask Pandora and Seabold—they’ve lived most of their lives with the sea,  and they’re each quite used to being alone. But one day, something extraordinary happens... (this book is the beginning of a series), Life with only the sea can be lonely. Just ask Pandora and Seabold—they've lived most of their lives with the sea, and they're each quite used to being alone. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's. The Storm (1898) was much more popular than its prequel, At the 'Cadian Ball (1892). Or they were. Just ask Pandora and Seabold—they've lived most of their lives with the sea,  and they're each quite used to being alone. But one day, something extraordinary happens… (this book is the beginning of a series), Read-Aloud Revival® is a registered trademark of Sarah Mackenzie Media LLC - All Rights Reserved - Disclosure & PrivacyContact Us - 12128 N Divison PM 240, Spokane, WA 99218 - Site Design by Contemplate Design, Disclosure of Material Connection: This page includes "affiliate links." I. Life with only the sea can be lonely. The Storm by Kate Chopin. Life with only the sea can be lonely. Author: Cynthia Rylant Series: Seaside Picture Books, Book 1 Tag: Episode 133 Publisher: Beach Lane Books Publication Year: 2003 ASIN: 068984882X ISBN: 9780689848827. Edvard Munch, The Kiss, 1897 Edvard Munch, The Kiss, 1897. Or they were. "So the storm passed and every one was happy." A read aloud for my class of the story, "Waiting Out the Storm" from the Wonders Curriculum, Unit 6.3 of Kindergarten.