1.5 Quart (1-Pack, Pink): Amazon.sg: Home I notified the company directly and the CEO promptly sent me an email stating that he would have Amazon send a replacement ASAP. Very easy to store. I love these containers and they're also just the right size to fit in the upper drawer of most freezers. This item SUMO Homemade Ice Cream Containers: Dishwasher Safe Tub. FACILITATES LONG ICE CREAM SCOOP FOR THAT DESIRED AMOUNT: This ice cream tub helps you get that deep scoop of your favorite ice cream flavors on the first try rather than waiting for it to melt first. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. SUMO Homemade Ice Cream Containers $ 26.99. Non slip base holds the ice cream tub in its place while you effectively scoop along the elongated container. Customer reviews. Built with 100% BPA free, polypropylene insulated material to help keep the cold temperature of the ice cream consistent. It can be neatly stacked on top of each other because of its size and shape. It fits in the door of the freezer and keeps the ice cream from getting too hard so it scoops out easily. Freezer-Safe Tub with Lid Protect Frozen Desserts like Yoghurt (Assorted, 24), Tovolo Tight-Fitting, Stack-Friendly, Sweet Treat Tub, Pink. DISHWASHER SAFE STORAGE: The SUMO Ice Cream Container can withstand repeated exposure to high pressure water when being washed. If you are interested in the fashion, we HIGHLY recommend Homemade Ice Cream Containers SUMO Kitchen to you. IT'S THE BEST ICE CREAM VESSEL FOR YOUR DELICIOUS ICE CREAM COLLECTION AND CREATION. Cuisinart ICE-100 Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker, Silver, 1-1/2-Quart, Tovolo Glide-A-Scoop Ice Cream Tub - Orange Crush, StarPack Portion Control Mini Ice Cream Freezer Containers - Set of 6 with Silicone Lids, Perfect for Baby Food Storage, Meal Prep & More. You’ll get a well-insulated build with a tight-sealing lid to keep air out and protect your ice cream from freezer burn. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Tovolo Stackable Sweet Treat Ice Cream Tub with Tight-Fitting Silicone Lid Freezer Storage Container for Sorbet & Gelato, BPA-Free & Dishwasher-Safe, Charcoal, LIN Ice Cream Storage Tubs with Lids 4-Pack - 1 Quart Round Reusable BPA-Free Freezer Containers for Homemade Ice Cream, Sorbet, Frozen Yogurt or General Food Storage. Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2020. This summer we decided to buy another ice cream maker since we haven't had one in years. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Its premium quality is retained. By SUMO. Ice cream only lasts a day in our house anyway so no problem for us! The shape of these containers solves the problem of scooping ice cream. The containers are durable and stackable. I should have bought two though. We’re so confident that you’ll love our ice cream container that we’re even willing to offer a no questions asked lifetime guarantee. We just purchased an ice cream maker and had been putting it into cheap containers. The SUMO Ice Cream Container lid locks in tight to prevent freezer burn or being bent out of shape. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The container's lid is durable and remains tightly closed preventing any freezer burn. Please try again. Dishwasher Safe. It can be neatly stacked on top of each other because of its size and shape. Highly recommend. I am one truly satisfied customer. The long slender design is perfect for getting a large scoop of ice cream. THIS IS AN AWFUL PURCHASE! I will buy more of them and recommend them to everyone I know that has a homemade Ice cream maker. WHEN YOU'RE BUYING ICE CREAM FROM THE GROCERY OR MAKING YOUR OWN DELICIOUS BATCH, THE BEST WAY TO KEEP IT AS CREAMY AND CONSISTENTLY COLD AS POSSIBLE IS TO HAVE A STORAGE VESSEL THAT IS RELIABLE, INDESTRUCTIBLE AND ABLE TO FIT IN ANY TIGHTLY PACKED FREEZER. 4.7 out of 5 stars 636 ratings. There was a problem completing your request. 2.5 Quart (Jumbo Size, Blue). I even used ingredients to help it NOT to freeze and it is currently ROCK HARD in my counter thawing!! SUMO Homemade Ice Cream Containers is a fantastic product. The container’s lid is durable and remains tightly closed preventing any freezer burn. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, SUMO Ice Cream Scoop: Solid Stainless Steel. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Yes ! Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. I was impressed immediately with the quality and am glad I paid the extra $2 to get this brand. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Very easy to store. [Blue 2-Pack], Tovolo Glide-A-Scoop Ice Cream Tub, White - 2.5 Quart. Ice cream tubs large and small 2 X 1 Quart and 4 x half-pint with lids. Works well. My 4 year old granddaughter likes to make milkshakes and this container seems to make the ice cream scoop out easier than out old plastic containers so she can do it on her own now which she thinks is great! Update: I finally used this thing!!! Thye can't be beat...and the price is comparable to other brands as well. (And I paid full price for these containers....they were not sent to me at a discounted rate to review.) Your email address will not be published. Average Customer Review (1,142 customer reviews) 1,142 … The long and slim design makes it an easy scoop. There is enough room to get that perfect scoop. Our customers love these Homemade Ice Cream Containers SUMO Kitchen. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. When our customers buy Homemade Ice Cream Containers SUMO Kitchen, they mention that The only thing is that it is so well insulated that i have to keep the lid off for about an hour until it freezes well enough to cover or it does not get firm. I love these containers and they’re also just the right size to fit in the upper drawer of most freezers. There is a big improvement in the texture the ice cream gets when frozen in this versus just grabbing whatever container you have around. Great to see a company that stands behind their products and guarantees! SUMO Homemade Ice Cream Containers details, Joseph 60051 Chop2Pot 12 5 inch Dishwasher, KITCHENATICS Aluminum Stainless Roasting Nontoxic. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. If you are looking for SUMO Kitchen or Green Kitchen, SUMO Homemade Ice Cream Containers is interesting for you. Currently unavailable. Hahahhhaaa what a joke!! Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2020. Many people are very happy when they purchase SUMO Homemade Ice Cream Containers. Please try your search again later. I was impressed immediately with the quality and am glad I paid the extra $2 to get this brand. This ice cream container retains its premium quality performance even with continuous exposure to water and heat during cleaning. Built with 100% BPA free, polypropylene insulated material to help keep the cold temperature of the ice cream consistent. THE SUMO ICE CREAM CONTAINER CAN DO ALL THAT. SUMO Homemade Ice Cream Containers: Dishwasher Safe Tub. Built with a superior insulated plastic material that is more freezer friendly can withstand repetitive use. We have a lot of Kitchen, SUMO for you to choose with inexpensive price and Kitchen review, SUMO review for you before you buy the best Kitchen for yourself. These are well made and really nice looking in addition to being a handy size for storage both in and out of the freezer. Dishwasher Safe. The shape is ideal for scooping and the size makes it perfect for my overcrowded freezer at home and freezer in the mini fridge at work. The long and slim design makes it an easy scoop. Homemade Ice Cream Containers Kitchen – TOUGH AND INSULATED DESIGN: Our product is designed with an insulated container that is able to keep the ice cream as cold and stable as possible. Great product! Now not sure if it made the difference or not but we had previously purchased a different brand and the icecream would get freezer burn so being cautious we have put a piece of plastic wrap in between the icecream and the lid and the icecream stays perfect. 100% LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We are so confident with our product that we will give you a no-questions asked lifetime guarantee. I didn’t realize i’d get so much ice cream out of such a little cream and milk. 1.5 Quart (1-Pack, Pink). I had to cover it with wrap until it freezes then put on the lid. This ice cream container fit securely in any tightly packed freezer and is designed to be neatly stacked on top of each other to save space. I'm very impressed with both items and they're dishwasher safe. it fits nice in the door of my freezer. Unable to add item to Wish List. 1.5 Quart (2-Pack, Red) Belinlen 40 Count (16 oz) One - Pint Frozen Dessert Containers with Lids Ice Cream Cups with Lids. Its premium quality is retained. FACILITATES LONG ICE CREAM SCOOP FOR THAT DESIRED AMOUNT: This ice cream tub helps you get that deep scoop of your favorite ice cream flavors on the first try rather than waiting for it to melt first. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Dishwasher Safe. The SUMO Ice Cream Container lid locks in tight to prevent freezer burn or being bent out of shape. The lifetime guarantee on these containers is PRICELESS! KEEP YOUR ICE CREAM COLD AND READY ANYTIME YOU NEED TO SCOOP INTO IT. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we do not use a simple average. FITS IN ANY FREEZER STORAGE: The SUMO Ice Cream Container can be squeezed in a jam-packed freezer or freezer door perfectly due to its slender design. If you are interested in the fashion, we HIGHLY recommend SUMO Homemade Ice Cream Containers to you. Please try again. By Using the SUMO Ice Cream Container, You can Enjoy the Following Key Benefits. Our customers love these Homemade Ice Cream Containers SUMO Kitchen. Your email address will not be published. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. SUMO Ice Cream Containers: Insulated Ice Cream Tub for Homemade Ice-Cream, Gelato or Sorbet - Dishwasher Safe - 1.5 Quart Capacity [Purple, 1-Pack] Brand: SUMO. FACILITATES LONG ICE CREAM SCOOP FOR THAT DESIRED AMOUNT: This ice cream tub helps you get that deep scoop of your favorite ice cream flavors on the first try rather than waiting for it to melt first.