This features an intensely rich flavor. 9. This article originally appeared on Democrat and Chronicle: All 19 Polar Seltzer sparkling water flavors ranked worst to best, Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, U.S. appeals court upholds Harvard University affirmative action program, Drunken anaesthetist jailed over British woman's C-section death. This one features pomegranate, açaí and blueberry and it is incredibly boring. Almost has a weird sweetness to it and I wish it had a sharper cranberry characteristic. I just can't get down with this one. Sign up today for a digital subscription. oz. Wished it was sharper or more tangy. It's zestier and doesn't taste like cleaning product. A unfilled rating star. Our sparkling water experts were pretty astonished when they found out this lesser-known brand took the crown. But it doesn't stand out in any way. Polar Seltzer Toasted Coconut (with a guest appearance from my wife's cat, Tubbs): Sorry, Cass. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. I still love this one. Why is there no such thing as a good berry seltzer? Pretty darn perfect. Just a total delight on its own. 18. Polar Seltzer Black Cherry: Miraculously, this doesn't taste medicinal. Wished it popped more. 3. Magically and beautifully avoids coming off as medicinal. 7. 1. We sipped all 42 flavors and, after a few pee breaks, we ranked ‘em. This coverage is only possible with support from our readers. People really like bubbles and have strong feelings about them. Polar Seltzer Plain (or Ghost): So crisp and effervescent. 14A. Polar Seltzer Lime: The ultimate mixer. Not one I would have in consistent rotation. It tastes like cream soda and like real vanilla extract. The unexpected winner. 8. More From Democrat and Chronicle (Rochester). I decided to focus on the year-round Polar flavors. While not my favorite, I enjoyed it way more than expected. Polar Seltzer Triple Berry: I'm still convinced there are no berry-flavored seltzers. It’s incredibly crisp, effervescent and refreshing. It drinks like the frozen cherry bits you'd encounter in ice cream or frozen yogurt. It almost has a lemon cake/dessert-like quality to it. But it also features some rind-like bitterness. Polar Seltzer Raspberry Lime: Just a brilliant every-day drinking option. The Orange Pineapple sparkling water is simply delicious. Dig it. This just tastes flat. This one is boringly good. It grew on me with every sip. Polar Seltzer Pomegranate: Just a total delight. This is one that will always be in my daily rotation moving forward. I obtained all 19 year-round Polar varieties. Tangerine Lime. We love it. But the opportunity to try the rest of the portfolio helped me realize that I enjoyed others more. In fact, several testers hadn’t ever heard of Klarbrunn. I really enjoyed this one. A filled rating star. A filled rating star. Lemon Lime… It’s decent. 6. One of those flavors you're never mad to be drinking. Polar Seltzer Georgia Peach: Much milder than the Wegmans Peach. Like the Wegmans Coconut Lime, this is one my wife loves. It has a... 2. 17. Orange Pineapple. A unfilled rating star. Here's another picture of the Polar Seltzer Orange Vanilla, because it's great. And it certainly features more flesh than zest and is not candy-like at all. Polar Seltzer Blueberry Lemonade: Probably the one flavor I've drank more than any of the others. Contact Will Cleveland at [email protected] or at 585-258-2325. Will Cleveland, typically our beer columnist, used Dry January as the perfect time to taste test all of the Wegmans sparkling water flavors. I say, yes.) 4. 10. Polar Seltzer Orange Vanilla: Intensely rich. A unfilled rating star. A unfilled rating star. Like Lime, this is the ultimate mixer. It's milder than the Wegmans flavor, but really not my thing. Polar Seltzer Pineapple Pomelo: A worthy substitute for the glorious Wegmans Orange Pineapple. 5. The flavor is super mild and fleshy. I’m not mad about this one at all. Prior to this exercise, this one was my all-time favorite. All 19 Polar Seltzer sparkling water flavors ranked worst to best, Seniors On Medicare Are Getting a Big Pay Day in 2020, Expert: “This credit card is so good I signed up personally”, © Will Cleveland/Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, © Will Cleveland/Rochester Democrat and Chronicle. I am not including seasonals, mythicals or Seltzer'ades. I finished this bottle quicker than anyone in the whole lineup. So much milder than the Wegmans peach (which tastes like candy). It's really not my favorite and it's a fruit combo I expected to love. 12. Polar Seltzer Strawberry Watermelon: Not one that I need or want to drink regularly. Follow him on Twitter @willcleveland13, Facebook @willcleveland13, and Instagram @clevelandroc. Polar Seltzer Ruby Red Grapefruit: Pretty darn perfect. It's nice, but it's not one that I plan on drinking regularly. A nice mix of tangy and sweet. Polar Seltzer Vanilla: This is the ultimate dessert fizz. It has a cranberry-like flavor, with also a bit of cherry in there. Totally digging it way more than expected. Polar Seltzer slogan on Toasted Coconut bottle. All 18 Wegmans seltzer water flavors ranked worst to best ... My first few months with sparkling water didn't go well. This is the ultimate mixer, but it is almost boring because it’s so good. Ooof, I had much higher hopes for this one, but it tastes exactly like children's cough syrup. The Ultimate Wegmans Sparkling Water Review 1. Wegmans Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel Nuggets. Another photo of Polar Seltzer Pineapple Pomelo, because it's so lovely and nice. It's a really solid option. Only $5 for 3 months. I only included the varieties available in liter-sized bottles. (Is it really a flavor? It has Jolly Rancher-like nose and the taste follows. 11. Sign up today for a digital subscription. In terms of flavor, this sparkling water walked the line between subtlety and in-your-face flavor. (Ginger Lime Mule is the 20th flavor, but it's not yet available in our market.) 2. This is the unexpected winner. Popularity aside, this hidden gem delivered! 14. 13. Nice blend of pith and bitterness. Wegmans Sparkling Water Dragon Fruit Berry, 12 Pack. Save 83%. Polar Seltzer Lemon: I enjoyed this one more than the Wegmans Lemon, but I still don't need it in my life. Polar Seltzer Cranberry Clementine (in the foreground): Not my favorite and it's fruit combo I expected to love. 19. 16. A filled rating star A filled rating star. It tastes like a mix of a hard candy and sunscreen. It's a nice blend of fruits and highlights why lime works so beautifully as a complementary flavor. The only label that doesn’t list a flavor. Polar Seltzer Cherry Pomegranate: It tastes exactly like children's cough syrup. It tastes like one of those creamsicle push-pops we all loved as kids. Sorry, it makes me cringe. Nothing pops in this seltzer, nothing at all. The bubbles were a necessary bridge through the month (and really helped me develop better habits). SUBSCRIBE NOW. As my wife says, it tastes like Christmas. 15. After reviewing and ranking all 18 Wegmans seltzer flavors, I've come to two conclusions: During Dry January, I consumed a ton of seltzer. Here are the 10 worst, and the 10 best ranked on a scale of 1 to 10, along with the first-taste reactions from MH staffers. Words to live by, written on the back of the Polar Seltzer Pineapple Pomelo bottle. I love the baby blue label. Mix it up our 14 flavors with fun, fresh non-alcoholic mocktails. 144 fl. This coverage is only possible with support from our readers. Most grocery stores carry some … Nope. It's luxurious. I really love how you can taste the peach flesh and skin in this one. A unfilled rating star. Polar Seltzer Mandarin: So boringly good. I like this one more than the Wegmans brand flavor. This drinks so much like Wegmans Orange Pineapple and is incredibly refreshing. Tangerine Lime is another sparkling water flavor that needs to be praised for it’s successful... 3. I love the moderate bubbles. Show full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours. With the interest generated by my Wegmans article, we figured there was no reason not to try others. Wegmans new Sparkling Water has zero calories and incredible flavor. Staff writer Will Cleveland acquired all 19 Polar Seltzer flavors and then he ranked them. There is not much more to say. Polar Seltzer Cranberry Lime: As my wife says, this one tastes like Christmas. All-timer. The dessert fizz.