CDN$26.55. Mostkr mixed fruit and no berries and cherries, no tangy fruit, n apple orchard medley. ... Welchs Mixed Fruit Snacks, 80 ct. 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,944. VERY DISAPPOINTING. I NEVER REALLY CARED FOR GUMMIES BUT THOUGHT I'D TRY THESE SINCE I ALWAYS LOVED WELCH'S GRAPE JUICE. Its good size pouches better than the cheap tiny snack size and they are fresh and have quite the variety in the box. 0.5 Welch's Strawberry Fruit'n Yogurt Snacks 8 Pouches; 0.6 Welch's Blueberry Fruit'n Yogurt Snacks,2-Pack, 16-0.8oz pouches; 0.7 Welchs Strw Fruit & Yogurt Snack .8 Oz (8 Ct) 0.8 Mott's Medleys Assorted Fruit Snacks, Gluten Free, 32 oz; 0.9 Happy Baby Organic Yogis Freeze-Dried Yogurt & Fruit Snacks, Variety Pack, 6 Count (2 of Each Flavor) Buy Welch's Fruit 'N Yogurt Fruit Snacks, Variety Pack, 46 ct, 0.8 oz at Walmart.com I like the exotic flavors and so do my kids. 100% Real Fruit Rolls. $41.99. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Welch's Fruit Snacks come in 10 mouth-watering varieties and a range of package options so you can snack wherever you are. I also use these snacks to reward good behavior when my kids need to be quiet (like at the doctor's office). NOW I'M HOOKED PLUS I LOVE THE 2.25 OZ BAGS....JUST THE RIGHT SIZE. Bags by Welch's. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This item: Welch's Fruit Snacks, Mixed Fruit & Berries 'n Cherries Bulk Variety Pack, Gluten Free, 0.9 oz… $24.95 ($24.95 / 1 Count) Frito-Lay Party Mix, (40 Count) Variety Pack $13.98 ($13.98 / 1 Count) Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Classic Mix Crackers, Variety Pack Box, 30-count Snack Packs $9.98 ($9.98 / 1 Count) More items to explore It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2019, I have been looking for something like this for so long! Savor the great taste and quality that can only be Welch's. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Highly recommend if you love these snacks. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Savor the great taste and quality that can only be Welch's. Great for selling in warmer weather. Welch's Fruit Snacks VARIETY PACK 4 Flavors! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for WELCH'S Variety Pack Fruit Snacks, 2.25 Ounce, 36 Count at the best online prices at eBay! Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Welchs Apple Orchard Medley Fruit Snacks, 5 Ounce -- 12 per case. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Hurry and purchase two Welch’s Fruit Snacks 10ct Packs for just $1.49/pack after a low price and printable offer. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. $1 Welch’s Fruit Snacks Variety Pack 2/54 - 108 Units per Case 5 Flavor Variety Pack Large 2.25 oz. What arrived was majority of mixed fruit, with zero island, a few strawberry, a few grape, and a few mixed berry. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Order it now. It listed the assortment as strawberry, island, and mixed fruit. Welch's Fruit Snacks, 2.25 Ounce Pouches, 24 Count, Variety Pack. If you are looking for a healthier alternative to chocolate bars or lollipops, consider selling our Welch’s Fruit Snacks Variety Pack. Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2019, This items was delivered to mr not in the box but in a bag. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. You will not want to miss out on this great savings opportunity. Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2018. Welch's Fruit Snacks are produced, marketed and distributed under authority of Welch Foods, Inc. by The Promotion In Motion Companies, Inc. For more information please visit http://welchsfruitsnacks.com/products. Print your coupons and hurry-in to claim your savings! Free shipping for many products! This item: Welch's Fruit Snacks, Variety Pack with Mixed Fruit, Island Fruits & Berries 'n Cherries, Gluten… $20.14 ($0.92 / 1 Count) In stock on November 11, 2020.