The tire was produced 7th week 2015 and I bought a 2016 5th wheel. THE BEST TOOL FOR SAVING MONEY. New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve & Christmas Day. Need fleet repairs? The Westlake RP18 – 215/60R16 95H promises to provide vehicle owners with a notable performance for a longer span of time. Whether your search is for a specific tire model or a replacement for your vehicles (OE), original equipment, our buyers know the importance of keeping them in stock and at a discounted price. Miles Tire and Auto Center is the number one tire shop in the Westlake, LA. Help Improve the Life of Your Car near 44145 Serving the Weatherford, Texas, Aledo, Texas and Fort Worth, Texas area, Texas Tire Sales carries top quality brand name tires and wheels from Cooper, Mastercraft, Toyo, Yokohama, Nitto, BFGoodrich ®, Michelin ®, Goodyear and more.Texas Tire Sales also stocks thousands of used tires everyday that are backed by our warranty program that can't be beat. Buy products such as Westlake SU318 255/60R17 110 V Tire, Atturo AZ800 255/60R17 110 V Tire at Walmart and save. 4 New 235/70R15 Westlake SU318 Tires 2357015 235 70 15 R15 70R 500AA. Schedule your auto repair or tire purchase and installation appointment at Conrad's today. 2 Westlake RP18 195/70R14 91T Tires, All Season, 45000 Mileage Warranty, New. The Westlake SU318 is an all-season tire specially designed for drivers who are looking for excellent traction, enhanced handling, and comfort. The Westlake tires ST205/75R15 trailer tires should be inflated to the max psi listed on the sidewall of your tire. A perfect balance of performance, quality, and value is at the core of Westlake. Phone: (818) 597-3934 . Tires in Westlake, LA CCPA. Receive a discount equal to the price of a single tire when four tires are added to the cart. Finding a quality tire shop in Westlake can be a difficult task. Bring your vehicles to us. Check out our complete line of tires from leading tire manufacturers such as Goodyear, BF Goodrich, Bridgestone, Firestone, and more. 50+ THE BEST TOOL FOR SAVING MONEY. The Westlake tires reviews are positive. On the internet, reviews of those who have used Westlake tires (on passenger cars) are mostly positive. Northeast Ohio Tire Retailer or we will refund the difference back to you! 2 New Premium WANDA ATV/UTV Tires 25x11-10 /6PR P375 … ENTER. Product Title Westlake RP18 215/60R16. We carry all season tires from economy to premium performance and with the However, it's important on front-wheel-drive cars to make sure that the front tires don't get too much wear and tear as they control the power from the engine, the steering, and 70-80% of the braking. Westlake Tyres reviews and ratings. Our Weatherford, TX location is conveniently located for the following Texas areas : Fort Worth, Aledo, Springtown, Azle, Granbury, Benbrook, Mineral Wells,  Willow Park, Hudson Oaks, Millsap, Brock. 205/R50R16 Westlake tires on aluminum rims purchased $120.00 per rim selling both tires and rims for $100.00 all four tires and rim $25 per rim and tires. Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 3. Search. Ideal for trucks and SUVs, the Westlake SU318 is labeled as a versatile and durable tire that's great for touring performance. In 2003, HTR Marketing Australia was appointed as the National Distributor for Westlake Tyres. The professional and comprehensive guide help you learn more about tire knowledge. Every tire quote includes the tires, plus all necessary installation services and supplies—mounting, balancing, rubber valve stems, TPMS transfer, tire disposal, and more. Our service advisors will work with you to determine what tires work best for your situation. Westlake winter tires are perfect for driving during cold and snowy weather - as they are designed for a safe smooth drive even on icy roads. Westlake Pet Supply; Resources Dropdown Trigger. A Tireco brand, Westlake makes low-price tires with premium features. Westlake advertises the RP18’s as …engineered for year-round performance and provides unmatched value in its category. Passenger Cars. I been through this with the old towmax tires and now this. See our Passenger Car tires, SUV tires, Light Truck tires and more. Menu My Store: 8799 e frank lloyd wright blvd - scottsdale Custom Bandag helps customers find the right Westlake tires for their car or truck at the right price that fits their budget. Phone: Contact Us Today Today! When seeking Westlake tire shop services, car owners would do well to ensure that the shop recommended to them provides amazing services and honest prices. Our experts are trained to perform a complete line of auto repair services and routine maintenance on foreign Benbrook, Saginaw, Lake Worth, Azel, Burleson, Mansfield, White Settlement, DFW, DFW Area, The Metro Plex, Dallas-Forth Worth,  Parker County (Weatherford), Tarrant County (Fort Worth),  Palo Pinto County. When it comes to knowing roads, Westlake Tires have passed the true tests of time and geography. SIGN UP FOR EMAILS Whether you are in need of new tires or tire rotation, we are here for you. About Search Results. 30. It can also be good to rotate the spare tire, assuming that it exactly matches the size and direction of the other four tires on the vehicle. 1325 Dover Center ENTER. Passenger Cars Always get us in/out quickly as well. 30. . 10. Buy discounted winter tires with Westlake Tires. And so, if we focus on the pricing, the quality indeed justifies the products. 4 Westlake SA07 215/45ZR18 89W Tires, All-Season, 45K Mile Warranty, Performance. ENTER. They were founded in 1972 and based in Gardena, California instantly becoming an industry leader. Find the best Tire Shop nearby Westlake, TX. The Westlake tires ST205/75R15 trailer tires should be inflated to the max psi listed on the sidewall of your tire. Agriculture. Serving the Weatherford, Texas, Aledo, Texas and Fort Worth, Texas area, Texas Tire Sales carries top quality brand name tires and wheels from Cooper, Mastercraft, Toyo, Yokohama, Nitto, BFGoodrich®, Michelin®, Goodyear and more. Trucks & Buses. He saved me $700 by replacing one of the shafts on my truck which was making noise and also replaced one of my shocks, which would have cost me $1400 had I gone to another popular auto shop in Austin.