You could also make a layer for the sausage, but it would be nice to save it for another dish later, too. Mix tomato soup with 1 can water and pour over layers. Enter ingredients, get recipe. But you could increase amounts to keep a mix on hand. I have some coconut powder, sugar, flour and self rising flour. Just be sure to whisk well before using again. My friend uses chocolate mints on top, and they're great! I’ve decided that a large part of my frustration in the past has been twofold: My overall goal is to reduce the number of times we eat out each week. Bake until the chicken is done in the middle. What Dessert Can I Make With These Ingredients. Blank ballots: 'I could not give my vote to either person', Britney Spears will not perform again due to legal setback, Student debt cancellation in focus amid Biden transition, There are only 15 lesbian bars left in the entire country, AP drops CMA Awards coverage over dispute, Le Batard rehires laid-off ESPN producer after 'hurtful' cuts, ‘Borat 2’ actress speaks out about infamous scene, How Va. gym managed to avoid coronavirus outbreak, Virus isn't the only thing keeping people from theaters, Pastor's message to those who contest election results. Check out my growing collection of homemade dog treat recipes on Pinterest. You may also use whole wheat flour for this recipe. These sources are helpful when you're trying to eat out of the pantry and freezer and limit your trips to the grocery store. Stir in peanut butter (optional), vanilla and oatmeal. ), and make a soup/stew out of it. I love to educate others about food science, cooking, and nutrition, and provide practical tips to help people explore vegetables in ways that work for them. Why? #4 – Recipe Matcher – Type in the ingredients you’ve got (or check them off the ePantry list), and you’ll see a long list of recipes which include at least ONE of those ingredients. A couple of weekends ago, my friend Francesca told me about an idea for an app or website that would allow you to input ingredients you have on hand and show you recipes to make. Take-out is still an option and a great way to support local businesses. From there, you can click the “refine or sort” button to narrow down the recipes by lots of useful factors! Thank you so much for stopping by, please feel free to take a look around :) Send all hate mail and suggestions to [email protected] :) This chocolaty fudgy treat is truly decadent and great for nights when I need a yummy dessert that is ready in less than 10 minutes! It's great for breakfast or dessert and is delicious with milk poured on top! It's a longtime favorite in her family. Basic crepes. Rich and creamy! This is how you make self-rising flour when you run out of the original. I want to make a desert and I am out of a certain number of ingredients.Here is a list of the things i DO have.. eggs vanillla cocoa powder sugar flour oats and a little brown sugar.