showing only Information Technology definitions . What languages does your customer service team support? Do you have information about the "Euro"? This page explains what the acronym "CAD" means. Nos partenaires et nous-mêmes stockerons et/ou utiliserons des informations concernant votre appareil, par l’intermédiaire de cookies et de technologies similaires, afin d’afficher des annonces et des contenus personnalisés, de mesurer les audiences et les contenus, d’obtenir des informations sur les audiences et à des fins de développement de produit. Why doesn't your service have my currency? Why? Money Transfer. Vous pouvez modifier vos choix à tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée. CAD means Canadian dollar. I noticed an incorrect date or time in one of your services. is explained earlier. History Business & Finance Geography World View Science Pets & Animals Home / Business & Finance / Currency & Conversions / What Does K Mean in Money? Your converter is serving up an error or it doesn't perform a conversion. It is technically an abbreviation but appears as an acronym in financial markets. what does CAD mean and how much would 20.00 cad be in USA money? I have specific questions about one of your products. The following articles will help you gain an understanding of the foreign exchange market, and how to succeed as a trader. How do I apply. CAD is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms CAD is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms I compared your rates to other rates and they don't agree. Link/Page Citation Category Filters; All definitions (122) Information Technology (23) Military & Government (43) Science & Medicine (25) Organizations, Schools, etc. International payments for your business. If you can't find your answer here, you can probably find it in our more specific Product FAQs. Are those Troy or Avoirdupois ounces? Fast, easy, secure international money transfers. An acronym that refers to the interrupt key sequence for the Windows operating system. The Canadian dollar is made up of 100 cents and used by central banks around the world as a reserve currency. I use your rates for a practical purpose. Sign Up. It is technically an abbreviation but appears as an acronym in financial markets. The various definitions, examples, and related terms listed above have been written and compiled by the Slangit team. Are there advertising or sponsorship opportunities available? What Does K Mean in Money? When talking about money, the letter K after a number denotes thousands. Forex Trading Basics If you're looking to get started in forex trading, this is the place to start. These are the most frequently asked questions about currency rates, our websites, or our services. Your abbreviation search returned 122 meanings. Can I get currency data for commercial use? I want to work for XE.com. Get the top CAD abbreviation related to Finance. ". Finance CAD abbreviation meaning defined here. Sign Up. Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresse IP, Navigation et recherche lors de l’utilisation des sites Web et applications Verizon Media. What's wrong? What does CAD stand for in Finance? Discover how easy it is to transfer money with XE. The Canadian dollar is made up of 100 cents and used by central banks around the world as a reserve currency. 1K means $1,000 while 100K stands for $100,000. You might also like some similar terms related to CAD to know more about it. By Staff Writer Last Updated Mar 30, … "The doc said I have CAD and need to eat better. What is an example of high volatility, or low volatility? Where do I find answers? Découvrez comment nous utilisons vos informations dans notre Politique relative à la vie privée et notre Politique relative aux cookies. Business Money Transfers. If you would like to suggest a term or an update to an existing one, please let us know! Looking for online definition of CAD or what CAD stands for? What does CAD stand for? Re Various tools like TinkerCAD and FreeCAD provide some functionality for money-minded users, but in general, one enduring feature has been the claim from some users that they are paying too much for vendor licensing. Both uppercase and lowercase K's a. What's wrong? Where can I find the most recent version of the XE Terms of Use? CAD is also known as computer-aided design and drafting (CADD). You list your precious metal rates in ounces. How it Works . We are constantly updating our database with new slang terms, acronyms, and abbreviations. CAD means Canadian dollar. How do I exchange currency through XE.com? This site contains various terms related to bank, Insurance companies, Automobiles, Finance, Mobile phones, software, computers,Travelling, … Register for your Money Transfer Account. Business & API ⌄ Business Money Transfers; Sign Up; XE Currency Data API; Mass Payments; Products & Services; Partnerships; Why XE? Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix. CAD often appears next to the USD acronym in stock markets and on item price tags in America. "The program wasn't responding, so I hit CAD and killed it. CAD often appears next to the USD acronym in stock markets and on item price tags in America. An acronym for the most common type of heart disease; occurs when arteries supplying blood to the heart become narrowed and hardened from cholesterol and plaque clogging the inner walls; can lead to chest pain or a heart attack. Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media. What does CAD mean? Can you guarantee their accuracy? Can I put your currency converter on my site?