Kelvyn Boy ft Medikal, Kofi Mole, Quamina Mp & Twitch – Stuck On You, Dj Mensah ft E.L, Medikal, Kofi Mole, Lyrical Joe, DopeNation & Kweku Smoke – Like That, Myztikal, Tumtum & Kay Blaq Publicize Visuals for Baba Dey, What Happened When Stonebwoy & Shatta Wale Met At Asaase Radio, Humble Garrison – Mama’s Prayer (Prod By Money Nation), Freddy Spirit Outdoors Anticpated Educated Gangstar EP, Shatta-Wale-Rise-My-Gun-Prod-By-DJ-Breezy. As usual, the favorite Ghanaian actor who is now a pastor shared a video training at his hall. The wife of Majid Michel is called Virna Michel, and she has been his long-time sweetheart before they got married. A graduate of Economics (LAUTECH).Tel: +2348061000090 Your email address will not be published. Learn how your comment data is processed. Ghanaian actor and man of God, Majid Michel has disclosed to the public how he lost his voice. One of the very few celebrities in Ghana who are very well respected is Majid Michel and he nearly committed a huge blunder in a video of him on social media. “I wasn’t in town and a couple of people called me to say a blogger called them to ask them if I was in town or not, which they said I was out of town. Luckily, she saw the camera and swiftly dashed back into a corner. Davido Calls For Prayers As He Tests Positive For COVID-19, I Met My Wife In A NightClub- Reggie Rockstone, Pastor Lukau Finally Apologises For Lying To The World Over ‘Resurrection’, Weed smokers are the most loyal people – Counselor Charlotte Oduro, Shatta Bandle Effect: Rudeboy’s ‘Audio Money’ Hits 1M Views On Youtube In 24-hours. Explore Majid Michel's biography, personal life, family and real age. GH Gossip is powered by Creative Concept Digital Limited which is a premier entertainment site that update with unique and defined content strictly focused on Entertainment and Lifestyle. It has been noticed by the public for sometime now that it is now difficult to hear the actor when he speaks because his voice is quite faint and it feels at times, he suffers to make a sound when he tries to talk. Between Davido’s 5 Baby Mamas, Who Is More BEAUTIFUL? We were all here when actor Majid Michel took up the mantle of God to propagate the gospel. Apart from Majid Michel, it has other main cast talented as well as popular like Femi Jacobs, and Lizzy Onuwaje. Majid Michel new movies such as ‘Just A Night’ have amazing everything from the sound track, originality, to the overall flow. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. He has since been talking about the good books and preaching to save lives and draw people to Christ. The Canadian Government has informed Nigerians and other nationals that its immigration office does not accept refugee applications directly from people. Fast forward 2020, Majid has made a sharp U-turn as a snippet of an upcoming movie ‘Twin Flames’ sees Majid doing what he vowed not to do again. Davido ft Chris Brown x Young Thug – Shopping Spree, 3y3 Guy ft Opanka x Yaw Berk x Dr Cryme x Patapaa – Abodam (Remix), Davido ft Nicki Minaj – Holy Ground (Prod By Speroach Beatz), Majid Michel Wife Almost Showed Her Nude Body in live Video. One of the very few celebrities in Ghana who are very well respected is Majid Michel and he nearly committed a huge blunder in a video of him on social media. According to Majid who debunked the reports in a live Facebook video, he only traveled out to Jerusalem to pray and not for throat surgery. Majid who has no idea what had just happened continued with his training. She is an entrepreneur and an advertiser. What happened to Pastor Majid Michel… Ghanaian actor turned preacher, Majid Michel back in 2017 made the very emphatic statement that he will no longer accept kissing roles in movies … The Governor of Edo state, Godwin Obaseki and his deputy, Philip Shaibu, have been sworn in for a second term in office. So I am reading the first miracle Jesus performed in Canaan and I am reading the verse in Canaan, where he performed the miracle”. We cannot tell what prompted all of this but we sure would know from time. Fast forward into 2020, we have sighted a video with him locking lips with a lady in a movie. Address: 13 Akonwonjo, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria. Which is false, fake”, Majid Michel disclosed. In a snippet of the movie sighted on social media by Chris, he quizzed what made Majid Michel change his mind on kissing … He has since been talking about the good books and preaching to save lives and draw people to Christ. With aspirations to reach the top. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Majid Michel is married to Virna Michel, a very beautiful Ghanaian lady. You have entered an incorrect email address! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. He talks about how religion has messed any of us up and has inflicted indescribable pain on us as humans. Some blogger decided to stir the media, probably because I have been off social media for a while. When I went to Israel and was reading the Bible, I was in the location where the story was told. Required fields are marked *. 16th Street, 2nd Avenue, Batsona Community 18 Tema, Ghana, Phone: +233 24 137 5919 Advertisement : [email protected] Email: [email protected] Web: www.ghgossip.com, About Us    Contact    Advertise   Privacy Policy, Sarkodie Releases More Photos Smoking Cigar Like Nobody Business, Jerry John Rawlings Allegedly Died Of COVID-19, Social Media Erupts After Lady Shares Photo Of Her PAPA NO Sleeping Like A Baby After Defeating Him In Bed, ‘Spiritually, Kofi Oduro Is Blind’ – Rev. Discover the real story, facts, and details of Majid Michel. Owusu Bempah Tears John Mahama Apart For Allowing NDC Members To Insult Him (VIDEO), I Feel Big And Great When People Say I Sound Like Wizkid – Kelvyn Boy, If You Try Rubbish I Will Be The One To Send You Packing – Lady Gets Threatened By Her Husband’s Gay Partner, After Pushing Ayisha Modi To Speak About Obrafour, Delay BEGS Obrafour As She Sells Ayisha Modi Out – VIDEO, Jay-Z Fan Arrested for Trying to Sneak on Flight to See Him, Google Maps Will Let Users Watch Top Movies Completely for Free, Bishop Bernard Nyarko Was A Top Notch Womanizer – Oboy Siki, I Don’t Spend ¢3,000 On Wigs Anymore – Shatta Michy, Check Out Popular Ashawo Joint In Accra And Their Prices, “I’m Not Mean, I Just Mean Business“ – BBNaija’s Ka3na Brags, DJ Cuppy Reveals She’s Still Single At 26 Because Of A Mistake She Made, Why I Married 19-Year-Old Regina Daniels – Billionaire, Ned Nwoko Finally Opens Up. She is an entrepreneur and an advertiser. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. L-R: Majid Michel and John Dumelo John Dumelo took to social media to celebrate his friend and colleague in the movie industry, actor Majid Michel as he marks his 40th birthday. We can say that the personal life of Majid Michel is just as successful as his movie career. Ghanaian actor, Majid Michel has broken silence concerning viral reports which claim he had undergone throat surgery.. Majid Michel is married to Virna Michel, a very beautiful Ghanaian lady. A post shared by MM™️ (@majidmichelmm) on Jun 1, 2019 at 5:47am PDT. Majid Michel and wife. But unfortunately, his wife who was coming from the bathroom nearly popped up in the video naked. Back in 2017, Actor turned preacher Majid Michel stated that was not going to kiss in movies again, as such, he will decline such roles when they come his way. The Northern Elders Forum (NEF) has alleged moves by ‘certain elements’ to weaken the north ahead of the 2023 general elections. My Body Attracts Female Fans – Popular Stunt Actor, Crackydon brags, Jerry Rawlings, ex-Ghanaian president, dies from COVID-19, Actor Jigan cries out says he’s tired of playing gateman roles, Northern elders allege plot to weaken region ahead of 2023 elections, Edo: Obaseki, Shaibu sworn-in for second term, Canada clears air on refugee application process, Actress, Eniola Badmus having suicidal thoughts after resurrecting from death, AFCON 2019 qualifiers: Super Eagles striker, Ighalo finishes as top scorer, Rahama Sadau speaks on her arrest and court summon, Toke Makinwa reveals when she lost her virginity. Loves football and epic movies set in the medieval times. Apegg Adeneyo, writes entertainment and national news on Kemi Filani News .A passionate writer who loves to disseminate informative reports on topics bordering on celebrities, lifestyle, sports and politics.