I play exclusively with the Orlando Magic, and playing against Golden State, having lateral quickness for the CPU set at 40, and User set at 60. NBA 2K21 offers a MyPlayer Builder that you may use to create your ideal player. Increases the chance of hitting floaters and runners, Boosts the ability to hit high degree of difficulty layups, Improves the ability to convert contact layups and dunks in traffic, Improves a player's ability to beat defenders with an advanced layup or dunk gather, Reduces the fatigue effects from continually finishing at the rim with contact, Boosts the shot percentage for attempts taken in a player's favorite spots, Improves the ability to shoot difficult shots off the dribble, Increases the bonus given for consecutive excellent releases, Improves player's shooting ability after making first shot until a miss occurs, Elevates the shot percentage for an attempt taken off a pick and fade situation, Decreases the penalty that comes from shooting after pump fakes, Improves a player's ability to make shots when fatigued, Boosts shot percentages as shot attempts accrue throughout the game, Increases the effectiveness of pass fakes, Increases the chances of successfully completing a pass from mid-air, Increases overall speed with the ball in transition, Improves a player's ability to create space from defender, Improves a player's ability to start and stop with the ball, Not one to hide emotion during big moments, A player who prefers living in large metropolitan centers. Now you will have to distribute your attribute points across four categories. Players. Hooping. Questions? Keeping all of those variables in mind, we have to make sure our character excels in Speed and Acceleration. In order to create a Scoring Machine build with 54 badges, make sure to put in every single value exactly as follows: Once you're done with setting your attributes, you will have to select a body type. 2K It's also very important if you do matchup with a post up big with skill n strength (I had to add moving truck badges to truly defend 1 on 1 paint play). There are a few conflicting opinions about strength from content creators! Why don’t small guards get a boost to lateral quickness? 354k. NBA 2KW | NBA 2K21 News | NBA 2K21 Locker Codes | NBA 2K21 MyCAREER | NBA 2K21 MyPLAYER Builder | NBA 2K21 Tips | NBA 2K21 Attributes | NBA 2K21 Guide | NBA 2K21 Ratings | NBA 2K21 Wishlist. I personally went 6’9 red & blue paint beast, balanced physical chart and lowered the weight a little. NBA 2K21 is finally out now, and MyCAREER is unsurprisingly its go-to mode once again for a vast majority of players. Press J to jump to the feed. NBA 2K21 LeBron James Builds LeBron James is a Legend of Basketball and in NBA 2K21, he is an interesting choice because he can be part of a team in many positions. Especially for C/PF. Now, because this is all purely visual, you can pick any body shape that you like. Suggestions? which one is more important as a 6'9 pure shooter, I would love to trust me but i only have 13 more spare attribute upgrades and they only cap at a 53/60 (ik trash stats lmaoo), Lateral I'd say because at least you'll have the athleticism to laterally stay close to someone. These drills enhance your ability to accelerate, decelerate, stop and stabilize—and then accelerate in any direction as quickly as possible without losing speed or balance. Let us know in modmail. The only downside to a Scoring Machine is its defence, but even that should by no means be underestimated as its five defensive badges can be more than enough in the right hands. Well, let us take you through a step by step guide that will give you everything you need to know about how to get yourself a proper Scoring Machine build in NBA 2K21. If you're not strong then you'll need moving truck. For Skill Breakdown, we’ll be selecting the pie chart that equally divides our Shooting and Playmaking skills, and contributes to a smaller but equal portion of Defense/Rebound and Finishing. See our 2K21 Wiki for FAQs, Locker Codes & more. It's truly fun to lockdown a fast speedy guard or get half beat and swat the shot from behind. With that being said, speed/acceleration are the hardest ones to neglect, because even if you out jump or out muscle your matchups, it is always better to just be in the right spot first. Questions? Does anyone know if strength truly matters for 2k21? Post not showing up? Scoring Machine is surely one of the most versatile guard builds in NBA 2K21. Jordan Clarkson is a 28-year old American-Filipino professional basketball player who plays at the Shooting Guard or Small Forward position for the Utah Jazz in … For the Shooting attribute, max out everything except the Post Fade. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. You can refer to our video guide embedded at the beginning of this article, in case you got lost somewhere along the way. If you're a big man you want to be either strong or quick. I'll agree that strength seems less important overall, as in 50 strength n lower gaurd dunking all over one (even 2 paint beast n my 6'11 paint defender w 83 strength happens too often). By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. In this guide for NBA 2K21 Stephen Curry build, we’ll show you how you can make one of the better builds for the NBA. Lateral quickness? Press J to jump to the feed. Playmaker. Because they can. Related: NBA 2K21 Unveils Damian Lillard As This Year's Cover Art Player. what would be the point of having lower wingspans then? Questions? Created Dec 13, 2010. NBA 2K21 GUIDE. Choose Your Body Shape. I think it's to avoid Demi-gods. Lateral speed training is one of the most important aspects of training for any male or female athlete. For this build we won’t be focusing too much on his defensive abilities, and make sure he can tear the opponents a new one in their part of the court. Despite taking a significant hit through nerfing, Scoring Machine is still one of the most complete guard builds in the game. 2K The above line graph shows his Overall Rating weekly movement while below are his attributes. NBA 2K21 offers a MyPlayer Builder that you may use to create your ideal player. We are the biggest community for anything and everything related to the NBA 2K series. But as the game slows down strength does matter definitely for big guys and bumping around in the post and bullying rebounds for putbacks inside creating space and standing dunking. Suggestions? For height, go with 6'5", 179lbs for weight, and set your wingspan to 79.7". By now, it should be obvious what we’re going to be focusing on for our potential. ... See our 2K21 Wiki for FAQs, Locker Codes & more. Secondly, you can upgrade Driving Dunk and Standing Dunk to be closer to Curry. Perimeter matters but nothing is worse than just getting blown by with 50 lateral, Yea they work together, one without the other is half ass, I only have 13 upgrades left and they only cap at 53/60, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.