Hence, we have presented a list of Indian Vegetable Names in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu & Kannada. ( which is not cheese) paneer ( north indians call cheese paneer?) Do you speak any foreign language if yes what language can you speak? It is easily You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer. information of all, I have put link of Paneer ka Phool for as low as Rupees 100 posted on this... with Bottle Gourd ( Loki ka Juice) and Lemon. available in Ayurvedic shops. Here's what it looks like: http://thehealthyeatingsite.com/wp-content/uploads... No clue what it might be called there, but check in the "Gluten-free" or "International" aisles of the more natural area of the supermarket. Get answers by asking now. Collecting the list of fish names in different regional languages is the second set of assignment for my small friend. coz venna is butter. Morning walk is effecting but need suggestion. Why don't libraries smell like bookstores? What is the best way to fold a fitted sheet? In Marathi it is called Bhagar or Varai, Vari tandul, Vari cha Tandul (वरी चा तांदुळ), in Sindhi it is called as Saavari, in English Barnyard millet, Swank in Punjabi, Shyama in Bengali, Khira in Oriya, Oodhalu in Kannada, Kuthirai Vaali in Tamil, Kavadapullu in Malayalam, udhalu in Telugu, in Hindi it is called … http://www.simply-natural.biz/quinoa-grain.php, http://fr.ekopedia.org/Fichier:Quinoa-graines.jpg, http://omelette.canalblog.com/archives/2006/05/13. But I am not very sure. If any of you knows please update in comment section. Vivel Active Fair - Fairness Lock, Complete Fairne... Homemade Rusk Recipe | Bread Crumps for soup recip... Mathi Meen, Kavalai, Vellai suda, Neethu kavalai, Silver Moony / Finger fish / Silver bat fish. they just call as skin, some people say it as, top of the milk, what do you say for milk in telugu paalu kadu, haha.. u r a telugu ... u don kno that?? telugus don't use cheese much in the cuisine.if u find out the corect word do let me know. It is made with cream and paneer and has an amazing taste. coz venna is butter. Can you take flexeril and diclofenac together? Collecting the list of fish names in different regional languages is the second set of assignment for my small friend. and it definitely is not junnu. Sharing the fish names in English, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Hindi, Marati, Bengali in this space which will be useful for moms of the kids who get such assignments and also for the people who are looking for translation of fish names in different languages. and it definitely is not junnu. Reply (0) Report. http://blog.gardenerd.com/2009/12/09/meet-the-2010... Quinoa called in Telugu is " Korralu " . Malai paneer is a tasty Indian sabjee, very special and rich. Telugu Translation. Only a few veggies such as basil are known by the same name (Tulsi) in most of the Indian languages. Instant Puli Kulambu Podi Recipe/Kara Kulambu Podi. meegaada is cream ( malai) cheese - i don't think there is a word for that probably in telugu. Vegetarians and vegans,if your opposition to meat is ethically based,would you eat 'Frankenmeat', grown in a lab without harm to animals? For example, brinjal is known as Baingan in Hindi, Katthirikai in Tamil, Bhadanekai in Kannada, Vankaya in Telugu and Vanga in Marathi. How long will the footprints on the moon last? Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them. … Theme images by, Fish Names in English, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Hindi, Marati, Bengali, Click here for flower names in different languages, Fried Chilli Idli/Idli Manchurian/Kaima Idli, Homemade Tomato Pasta sauce and Pasta with that sauce, Paruppu podi/Spiced Lentil powder for rice, Toor Dal Rice - Spicy version(Thuvaramparuppu Sadam), Toor Dal Rice - Easy version Arisi Paruppu Sadam, Coriander Chutney with coconut and red chillies, [+] North Indian Gravies/Side dish for chapathi, Aloo Resadar - Spicy Potatao curry in North Indian style, [+] South Indian Side dish for chapathi,poori and parota, Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies in Hide & Style Biscuit, Eggless Vanilla Rava Cake in Pressure Cooker, Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake in Pressure Cooker, Vanilla Ice cream without ice cream maker and cream, [+] Beverages - Tea,Coffee,Juice,Kheer,Payasam,Milkshakes and Soups, Fine Lines and Wrinkles - Causes, Prevention and Solutions, Banana Peel for acne,dark spots and blemishes removal, Home remedies for chapped, cracked and dry lips, Home remedy for cold, cough and chest congestion - Camphor and Coconut oil, Home remedy for cold, cough and chest congestion - Ajwain Leaves(Karpooravalli), Home remedy for cold - Honey and Cinnamon, Home remedy for throat,ear pain,cold and cough- Pepper and Palm Sugar Milk, [+] Home Remedies | Basics| Do It Yourself At Home, Olay Total Effects 7 IN 1 anti-aging cream. What is the dispersion medium of mayonnaise? nowadays word Paneer is directly used in Telugu script ( పనీర్ ) or పన్నీర్ (Panneer) Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit Would like to know how it looks, so that I can get it from supermarkets. It is said to be useful in controlling Bllod Sugar Levels.Where can one buy this in Chennai? LCHF may not be healthy in the long-term. Hence, we have presented a list of Indian Vegetable Names in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu & Kannada. Doda paneer is a herb used to control blood sugar. Vegetable Names in English, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam There are times when we will know the vegetables by names in our own language, but the vendor may not be aware of the same. meegaada is cream ( malai) cheese - i don't think there is a word for that probably in telugu. When did organ music become associated with baseball? Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Indian Fruit Names in English, Hindi and Tamil. sarv62. Therefore, if you are visiting a local market out of your state and ask for a particular vegetable in your own language, then chances of stall owner laughing at you are very bright. My MOB No is 09381062307. [email protected]. Where is Martha Elliott Bill Elliott ex-wife today? Names of Indian Condiments and Spices in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi and English, Indian Vegetable Names in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu & Kannada, Indian Fruit Names in English, Hindi and Tamil. English - SardinesKannada - BaygeMalayalam - Mathi.Correct me if I am wrong. Doda paneer is a herb used to control blood sugar. Dear sarv62, Thks for yr response.I live in Anna Nagar, Chennai. The diversity in the languages increases this confusion even more as each state or region knows a particular vegetable by a unique name! meegaada is cream ( malai) cheese - i don't think there is a word for that probably in telugu. ( which is not cheese) paneer ( north indians call cheese paneer?) It is easily available in Ayurvedic shops. Daily Diabitic ( sugar ) Logo ko kya Khana chahiye. Anybody put the image of fish then translates in English Tamil Malayalam and so on........ What are the names of Danio dangila and Oreichthys crenulochoides in Tamil? Thanks, Excellent List!In Malayalam:Seer Fish - Ayakoora/Aikoora (in Malabar Region), Neymeen (in Southern/Central Kerala). Who is the longest reigning WWE Champion of all time? and it definitely is not junnu. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. How do you say bay leaf in Telugu? India has a legendary history when it comes to cultivating different kinds of vegetables. Fish Names in English, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, K... Rava Kesari Recipe | HowTo Make Kesari | Sooji Hal... Coriander Chutney | Cilantro Chutney Recipe (Kotha... Fenugreek - Methi for hair - Homemade Hair Pack wi... Herbal Neem Face Pack - Best Treatment for acne an... Homemade Paneer Recipe | How To Make Paneer At Home. are all part of Indian food culture and the nutritional value held together by them is so much that you cannot afford to ignore these vegetables at all. telugus don't use cheese much in the cuisine.if u find out the corect word do let me know. These are Assamese names.Thanks, What are Ari and Sole called in English? What was nasdaq index close on December 31 2007? ( which is not cheese), paneer ( north indians call cheese paneer?). Its acid-set form before pressing is called chhena. Tamil or Malayalam term for Palak Ka Phool. Please give Telugu name, Hello Raj.. As far as I know these fishes are good in Omega 3.Maga, Budatha magaKavalu, Noona KavalluSadumiNethallu, Pooroava, Kelba, PoravalluKurugu paarahSoraputtu, sorrahKorra meenu, Hi Anyone please Kannada Name of below fishTrout -KannadaCod - KannadaTilpia=Kari / Neyyi, Jilapi, Jilehi- What is Kannada name ?SadumiKurugu paarahKorra meenu, Would be great if any once can let me know KANNADA name below fishes Trout -KannadaCod - KannadaTilpia=Kari / Neyyi, Jilapi, Jilehi- What is Kannada name ?SadumiKurugu paarahKorra meenuThanks, Hi AllWould be great if you can add KONKANI Language also in the Names TableThanksSudhir, Would be really great if you can upload photos of Fishes that would help me to find Fishes in Bangalore Fish MarketThanks, I am in UK , want to purchase Vajaram Fish, what to say in English at stores, i will be greatful if anyone tell Tamil names of fishes having Omega-3, I vl b vry thankfull if anyone can tell in kannada n telugu names of fishes having omega-3, May I know which fishes contains low mercury levels in Telugu names please, Salamon Fish - the one from Ne wZealand, Canada are best ocuntries for salamon breeding. ☆| raji |☆ says let's make life beautiful! Some 10 seeds like flowers of it He was not served with notice because he is presently abroad.? For example, brinjal is known as Baingan in Hindi, Katthirikai in Tamil, Bhadanekai in Kannada, Vankaya in Telugu and Vanga in Marathi. Its paneer ka phool and available in aurevedic shop by the way where are you staying, Dear sarv62, Thks for yr response.I live in Anna Nagar, Chennai. Who will tell me in simple terms what, why & how is Liver Dump. It has a natural pesticide that if left on, will make your meal very bitter. How did Eli Whitney change things socially? Of course, there are countless non-vegetarian food lovers in the country but if you wish to introduce all types of vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants to your body then consuming these veggies is a must. Thank you ! Please suggest, What is the English name for those paarai fishes available in south tamilnadu. thnx. Wow.. imbu2008 in reply to sarv62. These are Assamese names. ? Never delay seeking advice or dialling emergency services because of something that you have read on HealthUnlocked. telugus don't use cheese much in the cuisine.if u find out the corect word do let me know. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. Most of these veggies do not rich the city markets as people in cities mostly prefer to eat what they have been taught to eat from decades.