The pan came packed in a nice box with Jamie Oliver’s picture on it. Their so called 25 year guarantee is rubbish !!! These include: Many chefs swear by All-Clad Stainless Steel cookware. You can see one of the pots on Amazon here. I have had the pan for about 3 years and the coating is absolutely useless in spite of using and cleaning it exactly as recommended in the accompanying booklet. It is a really handy thing and is extremely easy to get used to. So there you have it, a foolproof way of preserving your non-stick frying pan. Mauviel is a French cookware company that makes cooking utensils favored by many professional chefs. This cookware is made in the USA by a company that has been around since 1971. I have… You decide. Why Jamie Oliver would put his name to this item is beyond belief. Jamie Oliver at Home is a series of cast aluminum cookware that has a 4.5 mm base for maximum durability. Along with the fry pan material its handle material is also needed to consider because of oven and dishwasher safety depends on its handle material. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The anodised coating looks like I have been at it with an angle grinder and the non stick coating is coming off every one of them. Larger pans sometime may have a small handle opposite the main stem. In the early days, Jamie Oliver would sometimes use what looked like very rustic looking cookware. Have written to Jamie Oliver just now so I may get a reply!! They both require seasoning but the carbon steel pans are lighter in weight, heat up much faster and cook more evenly than cast iron. You can also use them to fry food, but you can’t do it in quite the same way as with a pan. Read Full Review, Written on: 23/03/2014 Read Full Review, Written on: 23/01/2013 We also bough the three piece stainless steel pan set which was just under £50 and I must say that the quality is amazing, Tefal have always been the best in this and this time are just as good… They heat food more slowly and less evenly due to the insulation provided by the non-stick surface. The majority of cookware available today is made from stainless steel as it resists corrosion and is easy to clean and sanitize. it was good to start with then the coating started to peel off. I did contact the Jamie Oliver site and although a reply stated they were busy, they never contacted me again. The most common types of fry or saute pans used by professional chefs are: Aluminum – Stainless Steel – Copper – Cast Iron and each has it’s own particular characteristics and advantages. These ones are not. When… So, how do you choose? It is hard anodized cookware that uses T-Fal red spot technology. Cookware with heavier construction made from higher quality metals and with better-engineered fittings will outlast the average cheap cookware set by a long margin. Can you put a cast iron skillet or pan in your oven? $189.95 (1 new offer) The handle gets too hot for you to be able to take the lid off. But Tefal (also known as T-Fal) are a more controversial brand than Circulon and Calphalon, because of their association with Teflon.