)Miss Lucy went to heaven,And the steam boat went toHello operator, give me #9 and,If you disconnect me, I will chop off yourBehind the refrigerator, there was a piece of glass,Miss Lucy sat upon it, and broke her big fatAsk me no more questions, tell me no more liesThe boys are in the bathroom, pulling down theirFlies are in the country, bees are in their hivesMiss Lucy and her boy friendAre kissing in the D-A-R-K (spell out)D-A-R-KD-A-R-KDark! Dark! Lyrics for 'Miss Lucy Had A Baby' Miss Lucy had a baby, She named him Tiny Tim. MMF! A married Susie was He ate up all the soap. “Miss Susie had a steamboat” (or Lucy, Mary and other names) is an old jump-rope song. When Susie was a skeleton, She went a ‘ooh, ahh, I lost my bra, Dark! He drank up all the water. Usually Miss Lucy's name will change depending on the version to Miss Susie, Miss Mary, When Maxie, and so on. Nowadays the song is more widely associated with a clapping game. When Susie was a mother, The Lady with the Alligator Purse or Miss Lucy Had a Baby is a schoolyard rhyme. Lyrics for 'The Lady with the Alligator Purse' Miss Susie had a baby His name was Tiny Tim She put him in the bathtub To see if he could swim. Mary had a steamboatThe steamboat had a bellMary went to HeavenAnd the steamboat went Toot Toot. All-In-One Piano Primer Book for the Young Beginner, Symphony No. He drank up all the water He ate up all the soap He tried to eat the bathtub But it wouldn't go down his throat . I left my knickers in me boyfriend’s car’ And bubbles in his head. The lyrics for ms suzie had a tug boat are? Thee song is commonly known as "Miss Susey had a Rowboat" as well. 5 in C Minor (Beethoven) - 1st Mvt | Easy Piano Sheet Music, Piano Bump | 3-in-1 Skill Building Game for Kids, Prelude In D Major (Carcassi) Easy Guitar Solo (Tab), Baa, Baa, Black Sheep | Beginner Guitar Sheet Music (Tab). When Susie was a child, Miss Susie had a baby She named him Tiny Tim She put him in the bathtub To see if he could swim . The lyrics for ms suzie had a tug boat are ? The nurse called the lady, with the alligator purse. Miss Susie Had a Steamboat (Hello Operator) Fun schoolyard rhyme/clapping game for the oldest kids! Lyrics for 'The Lady with the Alligator Purse' Miss Susie had a baby His name was Tiny Tim She put him in the bathtub To see if he could swim. He tried to eat the bathtub When everyone is in time it looks and sounds amazing. And now Tiny Tim But it wouldn't go down his throat. Out ran the nurse. Toot! When Susie was a married, Get Unlimited Music Lesson Resource Downloads and Save - $36/Year. Mary Mack (Miss Mary Mack) Maybe the most popular clapping game (English speaking) Worldwide. When Susie was a baby, A baby Susie was She went a cry, cry, cry, cry (rubs eyes) When Susie was a toddler, A toddler Susie was She went a scribble, scribble, scribble, scribble (scribbling action) Nowadays the song is more widely associated with a clapping game. When Susie was a teenager, She went a ‘aahh, unnnnggggghh, aaaahhhhh, unnnnnngggggh’ (sex noises and actions) With the alligator purse. Miss Susie called the doctor The doctor called the nurse … The doctor called the nurse. With the alligator purse. When Susie was a baby, A baby Susie was I know Miss Suzie had a baby and she named him Tiny Tim, but what about the other babies? When Susie was a toddler, She went a ‘whyyyyyy? But Pat-a-cake is still popular! Miss Lucy had a baby She named him Tiny Tim She put him in the bath tub To see if he could swim . Out ran the doctor. Miss Susie had a baby, However, all the charm in the world could not save their relationship with the pair breaking up in July of 2018. She went a knit, knit, knit, knit (knitting action) This song has been used in a number of movies and TV shows such as in Rocko's Modern Life and The Simpson's. whyyyyyy? whyyyyy? A teenager Susie was Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. A skeleton Susie was she went a (silence). Try the Online Piano Lessons Kids LOVE... for FREE! Thus the lyrics were subjected to many improvisations and different versions appeared over time. Miss Suzy had a steamboat, The steamboat had a bell (ding, ding) Miss Suzy went to heaven, The steamboat went to --Hello operator, Please give me number nine, And if you disconnect me, I'll chop off your --Behind the refrigerator, There lay a piece of glass. In “Miss Susie had a steamboat” each verse insinuates an inappropriate word or situation that will be revealed in the next sentence, but which will be replaced by an innocent expression. • Lyrics, guitar chords, and single-note melody pages • Creative ideas to expand each song to teach content across the curriculum. A grandma Susie was Out ran the lady Quite "rude" lyrics :-0 : Pat-a-cake: Maybe the oldest nursery rhyme (and clapping game) still in use(!) Traditional Children's Song Lyrics and Sound Clip. whyyyy?’ (pouting) Miss Lucy had a steam boat,The steam boat had a bell, (Toot! It shares its tune with another popular jump rope song called “Miss Lucy had a baby”, that’s why they are very often confused with each other. Nursery Rhyme Miss Susie Had a Steamboat (Hello Operator) with Lyrics and Clapping Instructions. Tic Tac Toe When Susie was a grandma, Miss Susie called the doctor. With soap in his throat “Miss Susie had a steamboat” (or Lucy, Mary and other names) is an old jump-rope song. She went a scribble, scribble, scribble, scribble (scribbling action) Miss Susie had a steamboat,The steamboat had a bell,Miss Susie went to heaven,The steamboat went to…Hello Operator,Please dial Number 9,And if you disconnect me,I’ll kick you from…Behind the ‘frigerator,There lay a piece of glass,Miss Susie sat upon it,And cut her little…Ask me no more questions,Tell me no more lies,The boys are in the bathroom,Pulling down their…Flies are in the backyard,The bees are in the park,Miss Susie and her boyfriend are kissingIn the dark, dark dark. A child Susie was A mother Susie was A toddler Susie was • Suggestions for related literature • Reproducible fold-and-color books for each song . Is home sick in bed, She went a bake, bake, bake, bake (rolling pin action) (waving hands in a camp manner) Yes, I'd like to receive freebies, product info, and teaching tips. The nurse called the lady Miss Susie had a tugboat, the tugboat had a bell. Song Lyrics, Songs for Teaching™ “Measles!” said the nurse Using Music to Promote Learning To see if he could swim. Originally used as a jump-rope chant, it is more often enjoyed by children as part of a clapping game. She went a cry, cry, cry, cry (rubs eyes) But it wouldn't go down his throat. MMF Print. This, according to the “Miss Susie” Wikipedia article, is similar to a version recorded in Vancouver in the 1990s. It shares its tune with another popular jump rope song called “Miss Lucy had a baby”, that’s why they are very often confused with each other.