The Heineken Draught keg is a five-litre keg full of premium Heineken beer. Search. The lager beer can be used as a keg using the enclosed mini-tap. Contact. Perfect pints of your favourite beer any time you want them. Heineken Mini Keg The products below are available for 79 Madison Avenue . Everything began in 1864 when Gerard Adriaan, 22 years old, bought the Heineken brewery “De Hooiberg” in Amsterdam. £ 27.99-+ Ok. Looking to buy beer kegs? Contact Us Business Sales. 1-855-857-3885. 24x7 EXPERTS. skip to main content. There is nothing sweeter than draughting fresh beer from your own home. Lager | 5.0% | 8 Litres. Order Status Create an Account Sign In. Account. This unit is simple, inexpensive, and if you don't mind the taste of Heineken … Thanks to our beer taps and compatible kegs you can draught pub quality pints at home, time and time again. Contact Us 1-855-857-3885 1-855-857-3885. By clicking on a separate tube the beer can be used in your beertender. Heineken - BLADE Keg. Heineken is known worldwide, but a bit of history can’t hurt! We've put together a list of beers that can be found in mini keg form for use in your mini kegerator. If I had my druthers, I would buy a unit that takes all the other mini kegs, but those units are much more expensive and are more complicated, draw more electricity, and require additional carbonation cartridges. Cool this mini keg 10 hours before serving. In 1875, a second brewery is opened in Rotterdam, focusing on low-fermentation beers. This means you can now enjoy genuine draught beer at home, at parties, barbecues, birthdays, at the beach, on boat trips – anywhere you like. It has an integrated carbon dioxide cartridge that allows you to enjoy fresh, draught beer whenever and wherever you choose. Learning Center Become an expert shopper today. Leave a note in the comments if we missed any! Enter your delivery address so we can show pricing and availability for Heineken Mini Keg in your area. Then you have come to the right place! This beer is made with the original 1873 recipe.