But if you don’t like the beer after that first pull, do you power through or dispose of your unwanted torp? It took over 4 months to get my order!! This man who started this was just looking for a get rich quick scheme and he found it!!! All their promotions are tricks into signing people up for the monthly service which is $100. I would give them a 2.5 stars for that and I'm being kind. Like I'm not capable of making my own decisions for myself, I have to have someone else do it because I'm a idiot. The Sub works as advertised. Essentially, you get decent prices for locking in a subscription of three insane/expensive/badly shipped orders or have to pay $99 to cancel. Plus a very occasional but decidedly loud brrrrrrrap thrown in for good measure? The underlying technology also means there’s minimal cleanup. … They overcharged me and under delivered. HAWAIIAN HERBAL HOPS FLOWER EXTRACT CAPSULES - 60 CAPSULES (GET ONE BOTTLE OF HAWAI... Daily Dump Chomp Double - Set of 2 Indoor Smart Compost Bin with Stands for Convert... Daily Dump Compost Maker Remix Powder with added Microbes - 3 kg. Then we started having trouble with the torps and the tap was dispensing half foam half beer. So now I have 3 torps and no way to dispense them. They have no phone system and all complains are delt with by young kids thru email only. The current selection of beers are all…", "We just wandered in today and have to say that it's one of the better wineries we've been to out here. Their initial shipping company, GSO (Golden State Overnight), not so much - but you already knew that if you've had alcohol delivered through them, e.g. But it’s at least worth a closer look, especially if you’re in a macrobrew rut—or looking to splurge on a dorm room or office kitchen upgrade. Fun variety of beer shipped to your door. A couple weeks after having the beers, I emailed Hopsy telling them that I did not want the beers. Es un robo. Simple enough, both in theory and in practice. Still no beer, and a krups machine I can't use, and no reply. There's no way to call them as there's no phone listed so it's all email and that is slow as molasses in January. The real problem and why I am giving them 1 star is service. Guess it's headed to the dumpster since customer service won't fix it or replace it. Because unless you want flat beer you need to pay extra for cold shipping. I heard about Hopsy, a beer delivery service. The beer was cold and tasty; I have no complaints. They will charge your card after you cancel, Reviewed in the United States on 9 February 2019. Ni debí comprarlo y el vendedor debe poner en que países se consiguen los torpedos de cerveza. pepplo Clear Glass Bottles with Stopper for Home Brewing Beer & Airtight Silicone S... Bokashi Bucket Indoor Composer for Converting Kitchen Food Waste Into Fertilizer - ... PSEUDOMONAS BIOFERTILIZER & FUNGICIDE - 425 GM. Unfortunately, my Sub's air pump went out under warranty and the replacement unit that showed up wasn't new, but after contacting customer service they promised to send a new, sealed box replacement.If you do some online research, you will see how to easily fill a used torp with homebrew or other beer you may want to use. Beer was around $60 ($15 a torp plus $10 ship plus tax) a month for three torps.I put my subscription on hold because they haven't changed the beer lineup. Total ripoff. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Since Hopsy now cut their delivery regions, has anyone tried refilling old Torps with beer? We set it up and allowed so time for the beer to get cold and settle. Then I read these reviews closer and realize that they are mainly complaining about being signed up to Hopsy's Beer Club membership without their knowledge when they opt-in to receive the Sub dispenser at a heavily discounted price in the first place. The beer isn't good and the machine doesn't keep it cool enough. On the plus side, the Sub Home Tap is exceedingly easy to set up and use. I still enjoy the beers in their rotation nonetheless and have a list of favorites that I re-order whenever they reappear, and a list of a few that I wouldn't re-order again. I like that I am able to sample different IPA's and stouts but the variety has definitely shrunk with San Diego out of the picture. So save your money. I could understand that because they were giving the machine for free. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. The website is easy to use; I have already placed a follow up order for an additional five mini-kegs. A strictly local enterprise when it launched the San Francisco area three years ago, Hopsy has since expanded, with distribution centers now in Chicago and New York as well. And the microbrew offerings are regionally based; people who live near New York will see New York options, and so on. So, ASAP was actually days later.Now, they're back from break and they can't ship the other half of my order that they lost without me going back into my account to "add a credit card card" to my file. In fact I was empathetic due to COVID19 and was concerned that perhaps business was impacted. Yes that means you Sebastien the CEO. Even though I get promotional emails everyday. Estoy muy molesta. I recently had the opportunity to try out the company’s latest hardware offering, the Sub Home Tap Compact. I heard about Hopsy, a beer delivery service. Hidden gem by far. I would also gently suggest that this is maybe not the best bar for what constitutes “too big” from “totally fine.” The Sub is about the height of a KitchenAid standing mixer and half again as long; you also need to give it space, the instruction manual suggests, to let its various coils and mechanisms operate as intended. However there is a huge deck and an enormous space in front of the deck with tables and chairs. No number to call, only email. There is some foam, but I put that down to movement during shipment. I have seen deals as low as $1 for 4 torps. So they sold out of beer. The value for what you get is terrible. Here’s how it works: You buy a Sub Home Tap system from Hopsy, and then order proprietary mini kegs—Hopsy calls them “torps”—to fill it with. It's insensitive and there's really no service here at all.I am SO glad this is a gift and I hope to be done with these interactions soon. Subscribe. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. But it took them months to restock and then all the beer they had didn't taste good at all to me. They had a nice red that was like killian's red and a great brown ale. Terrible service and product. Out of 6 bottles that shipped one leaked and the other one the white fill plug is about come out. If you do some online research, you will see how to easily fill a used torp with homebrew or other beer you may want to use.