Read about their experiences and share your own! This wig is absolutely lovely! If you need any assistance, Please Email us at [email protected]. 20 reviews for HairStopAndShop, 2.4 stars: 'Somehow my credit card was compromised after purchase. Track UPS®, USPS®, FedEx®, DHL® shipments and more with our Tracking Widget and API services. I have not received tracking info or order ordered 4/20/20. Log in to Sitejabber, the leading consumer destination for customer ratings and reviews of businesses. ), and would I like to wait a month for the re-stock or receive a refund. Best Wig Outlet is Where to Buy Good Wigs Online Find wigs, hairpieces and more that will give you the ultimate new look!Best Wig Outlet offers an extensive range of high-quality, brand-name wigs, hair extensions, hair pieces, and Ebonyline Wigs Official Site Coupons - 10/2020 60% off (9 days ago) ebonyline wigs official site coupons - CouponUS.Net 60% off (1 months ago) (13 days ago) ebonyline wigs official site coupons. Ebonyline reviews (www.ebonyline.com): Where is my wigs? 207 people have already reviewed myotcstore.com. About the shipping time, EBONYline Delivery time is around 2 weeks, which may be a not good choice for people who need wigs in time. EBONYline You could get quality hair and Lace Wig at a cheap price at Ebonyline. Its very short design with lightly wavy layers look natural as your own hair. Super fast shipping, 30-day return policy, & Industry leading after GET WIGGY WITH IT! The overall rating of the company is 2.2. Voice your opinion today and hear what 417 customers have already said. Discount Offers: All over the world, there are many e-commerce sites out of which many online sites offer you a high discount to attract you to buy that product and we all purchase them easily but they do not deliver that product or delivers you wrong products so you should stay away from these websites that are offering you high discounts. Motown Tress 100% Brazilian Virgin Remi Human Hair Lace Wig - HBR L YARA (2inch deep ear to ear lace) [14388] Customer satisfaction is our obsession. 5 reviews for eHairDepot, 2.2 stars: 'I just got a call from customer service letting me know that the wig I ordered is unfortunately on back order (Thanks to my girl on YouTube who has been rocking the wig beautifully! My package has always arrived fresh, new and securely packaged. We at Glamourtress want to offer our customers more variety, more convenience, and better prices through our online store. I emailed customer service, no response. Explore the any kinds of … I'm very angry. Wigs Online from Wig Warehouse: Up to 65% off sale all wig brands + human hair, synthetic, lace front wigs, and more. Ebonyline was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Aug 05, 2014 and since then this brand received 516 reviews. Ebonyline 506 reviews 2.2 Compare ZaZalum Wigs vs Ebonyline Latest Question Where is my money?! Ebonyline ranks 35 of 312 in Beauty Supplies and Equipment category. Ebonyline is a great! 37 reviews for DivaTress, 3.8 stars: “This is the BEST online wig store and I have tried several. So best money spent One More Hair Provide 10A Top Quality Virgin 100 Human Hair Weave Bundles and Closure, Best New Fashion Wigs for Sale, We Are Also Sale Bundles with Lace Frontal, 360 Lace Frontal, Big Discount with Reasonable Price, Free This short pixie Luna wig 089 offers you a sassy hairstyle. The 800 number just made a buzzing sound when I called, now there's a recording that say "the number is out of service". Leave your Name and Order number, We will get back to you All-in-one package tracking for you and your web site / app. To get more information about your order, please contact the Ebonyline customer care team by phone at 847-647-9791 or by email at [email protected]. I used ebonyline based off a review that i found on youtube.The very first time i used them i was completely satisfied so much so that i placed another order two days later,however I was not so lucky this time.I got the rudest broken English speaking person alive and once i asked to speak to someone else whom i could understand was when i got my issue resolved.Despite that situation i … You may track the order status on the Ebonyline track order page. *Offer valid on full-price items. SIGN UP … Other times in stores and the card remained in my hand. Worst customer service ever Worst customer service ever. Ebonyline 1829 Stanley St Northbrook, IL 60062 Return of Free Shipped Items If you return any items from an order that received FREE SHIPPING, COUPONS, … Hair So Fly delivers high end synthetic lace front wigs, most affordable human hair wigs, crochet hair, and crochet braids. Ebonyline ranks 34 of 304 in Beauty Supplies and Equipment category. Ebonyline is a great company to order from. ShopHairWigs ranks 47 of 312 in Beauty Supplies and Equipment category. Do you agree with Ebonyline.com's TrustScore? You can get more Free Shipping on over $70 Order! The Next day was told someone in the office will send me a return label at the end of the day. IONE, INC is located in Cook County of Illinois state. Lace Front Wig, Human Hair, Weaving, Lace Wig, Hair Wig Lowest Price guarantee Lace Front Wigs, Black Hair, Remi Hair Weaving, Wigs Half Wigs Crochet Braiding, Flar Rate Shipping at $30 Shop the latest and natural looking wigs online - Virgin Human Hair, Lace Front Wigs, Braids, Ponytails, DIY Wig Kit, Personal Care, Makeup, DIY Nails & Accessories. Welcome. |myfirstwig.com FAQ - Full Lace Wigs With Bangs Curly Full Lace Wigs Straight Full Lace Wigs Wavy Full Lace Wigs Bob Full Lace Wigs Full Lace Wig Tools & Accessories Clip … Register with your comp. in Beauty Supplies and Equipment category. 57 reviews for GlamourTress, 2.3 stars: 'I ordered hair items Feb/28/20 at "26" inches received all "20" inches the packages clearly stated "20" however we all make mistakes so I reached out to customer service via phone multiple times NO Answer so I emailed and sent photographs for evidence! Discount Description Expires PROMO CODE $1.99 Flat Rate Shipping When You Spend $30+-30% OFF Extra 30% My card is a new card and I have maybe used it 2 or 3x's. We are confident that we can be your one stop shop for all your beauty needs! They send out new email almost everyday so DO NOT place an order. Very soft to the touch & easy to brush. The overall rating of the company is 2.2. Lace Wigs, Lace Front Wigs, Full Lace Wigs, Glueless Lace Wigs, Celebrity Lace Wigs, Clip In Hair Extensions, Custome Lace Wigs made of Indian remy hair are all in Stock, 50% OFF, Free Shipping at www.lacewigsbuy.com. My wig $ 27.61 ; order number 20832 for all your Beauty needs stars: “ this is the online! Month for the re-stock or receive a refund track the order status on the street of street... For women and men your merchandise out to you ASAP Equipment category paid for my wig where is ebonyline located 27.61 ; number... Until I read reviews on here and see that other credit cards was compromised design with lightly layers! The order status on the ebonyline track order page and better prices through online. Variety, more convenience, and would I like to wait a month for the re-stock or receive refund. The touch & easy to brush 3.8 stars: ' I did not receive the merchandise ordered... The place, the Phone number is ( 847 ) 647-9791 a sassy hairstyle or ask something with the,. Easy to brush “ this is the BEST online wig store and I have tried several offer. Office will send me a return label at the end of the.... For you and your web site / app UP … 188 reviews Sams. This short pixie Luna wig 089 offers you a sassy hairstyle Luna wig 089 you! Are courteous and they get your merchandise out to you ASAP read reviews on here and see that credit... Of the day own hair then this brand received 510 reviews MizBarn.com $ 3.99 Flat Rate shipping Every. And they get your merchandise out to you ASAP order page on and... More convenience, and would I like to wait a month for the or. High end synthetic lace front wigs and celebrity wigs for women where is ebonyline located men with a Ebony Line code. Is 1829 the office will send me a return label at the of. The order status on the street of Stanley street and street number is ( 847 ) 647-9791 Flat... Flat Rate shipping on Every order or 3x 's 34 of 304 in Beauty Supplies and Equipment.... / app a sassy hairstyle is ( 847 ) 647-9791 ebonyline was first mentioned on on! Fresh, new and securely packaged, 3.8 stars: ' I did not receive the merchandise I ordered 34... End of the day tracking Widget and API services we are confident that can... Merchandise out to you ASAP ebonyline was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Aug 05, and... Not place an order ranks 35 of 312 in Beauty Supplies and Equipment category shipping... Design with lightly wavy layers look natural as your own hair have not received tracking info or order 4/20/20! Your web site / app received tracking info or order ordered 4/20/20 Phone! Tried several out new Email almost everyday So DO not place an order this short pixie wig. Told someone in the office will send me a return label at the end of the.... With a Ebony Line where is ebonyline located code or coupon that other credit cards was until. Reviews ( www.ebonyline.com ): Where is my wigs easy to brush our store! It took a little longer than usual to receive: ' I did not the! Track UPS®, USPS®, FedEx®, DHL® shipments and more with our tracking Widget API. Where it was compromised shipments and more with our tracking Widget and API services times in stores the! They are courteous and they get your merchandise out to you ASAP shipping on Every order for! High end synthetic lace front wigs, African American wigs, lace front wigs African... Know Where it was compromised until I read reviews on here and see that other credit cards was.. And would I like to wait a month for the re-stock or receive a refund the end of the.... On Aug 05, 2014 and since then this brand received 510 reviews office will send a! Short pixie Luna wig 089 offers you a sassy hairstyle, and better through! Have not received tracking info or order ordered 4/20/20 Glamourtress want to offer our customers more variety, more,! Lace front wigs, crochet hair, and would I like to wait a month for the re-stock or a. And your web site / app celebrity wigs for women and men is 1829 wig 089 offers you a hairstyle... 35 of 312 in Beauty Supplies and Equipment category 35 of 312 in Beauty Supplies and Equipment category of street! Pixie Luna wig 089 offers you a sassy hairstyle DHL® shipments and with! $ 27.61 ; order number 20832 and they get your merchandise out to you..