Product description. Agave Dream of Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA, is recalling 389 cases of its cappuccino ice cream because it has the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. Harris Teeter prides itself on providing you with the best in customer service. Amount Per Serving. This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee. 1 review of Agave Dream "OK, after my first thought ("Ooh, Tequila") and my second ("Oh.... it's healthy....) I gave Agave Dream Ice Cream a try. Please take a minute to update your current information in our VIC database. This may be only my perspective, but I found that the lack of sugar allowed the chocolate to come out more. Measurements: (Nutrition Facts defaults to 100g - click below to change): * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Visit our. Instead, there’s a lightly old-fashioned look (which I always enjoy, given it’s done right), even if a less-recognizable painting would be more welcome and original. Try it today! I’m still not counting it as a hands-down negative; it’s just not expected and not really wanted, either. Foods high in Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated, foods low in Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated, price of agave dream, ice cream, lavender, upc: 899349002062, A few foods with a name containing, like or similar to, The foods price calculator performs conversions between prices for different weights and volumes. Cinnamon Ice Cream. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Calculate how much of this gravel is required to attain a specific depth in a cylindrical,  quarter cylindrical  or in a rectangular shaped aquarium or pond  [ weight to volume | volume to weight | price ], Carbomer [C3H4O2] weighs 1 051.1 kg/m³ (65.61803 lb/ft³)  [ weight to volume | volume to weight | price | mole to volume and weight | mass and molar concentration | density ], Volume to weight,  weight to volume and cost conversions for Engine Oil, SAE 15W-40 with temperature in the range of 0°C (32°F) to 100°C (212°F). The food database includes both generic and branded foods. Eating ice cream is accompanied by certain expectations, and feeling graininess instead of simply creaminess when you swallow isn’t something everyone will look past. Calories: 180: Calories from Fat: 117 %DV. Instead, … Lauren and I review the cappuccino ice cream from Agave Dream! Every dairy-free, plant-based pint, ice cream bar, and cookie sandwich is crafted with our signature care and commitment. Serving Size 3.25 oz(91g) Serving Per Container 4. : Ice Cream at SamsClub.com Thank you for visiting the Harris Teeter Recall Page. What I have here is chocolate ice cream by Agave Dream. We just review stuff we buy. Use * as a wildcard for partial matches, or enclose the search string in double quotes for an exact match. To receive Class I product recall information via phone or by e-mail you will need to update your VIC card information. If, on the other hand, you don’t feel so strongly, be more wary about choosing it for your summer afternoon treat. Agave Dream Cappuccino Ice Cream has been recalled. Deeply delicious. Now that the summer is upon us in all its sunshiny glory, it’s the cooler treats that begin to look more welcoming. © 2009 - 2020, Open Menu, LLC All rights reserved. Agave Dream Cinnamon Ice Cream. 492 likes. However, we need your help. We promise to make you aware when products that may cause health problems and were available in our stores have been recalled via this page. Harris Teeter is proud to take extra steps such as these to help ensure that you and your family have the information that you need. It’s frothy and foamy on one hand, but also has little dusty grains. Shop early this holiday to get your items delivered on time. It’s worth it if you can, but only if. The logo, the OpenMenu name, and the slogan are trademarks of Open Menu, LLC. Besides being something to cool off with, it is also sugar free (sweetened instead with agave nectar), gluten free, corn syrup free, preservative free, rBST free, hormone free, and all natural. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Can’t find it there anymore…what’s up? It still isn’t an intense chocolate taste; the focus just shifts over. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Originally sold exclusively at the summer fairs, the Vanilla-based ice cream is now being sold in pints at Metropolitan Market and is coming soon to Safeway/Albertson’s and QFC stores accross Washington. Please do not consume it. A review of Agave Dream ice cream. ** Calories may differ from the Energy value as the Calories section is calculated based on fat, protein, carbohydrates and alcohol content. We’re moms on a mission to create a peace of mind indulgence for the whole family.