Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. I didn’t buy this from Amazon I bought mine from Publix. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since Doesn't even taste like cookie dough and chewing it feels like crunching sugar. It has a weird taste that is hard to describe - but omg is it putrid. Please try again later. I'm a cookie dough man. Taste Of Nature ‘Doughlish’ Edible Cookie Dough, 4.5 Ounces - 12 Count Display Box: Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food. Our famous cookies in an irresistible spread, Indulgent Spreads with More Protein & More Flavors. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I literally can’t even describe the taste it’s so bad. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Packaged in a 4.5-oz. The Edible Cookie Dough Cookbook: 75 Recipes for Incredibly Delectable Doughs You Can Eat Right Off the Spoon, Simple Modern Insulated Tumbler Replacement Lid Fits Voyager Coffee Travel Mug, Flip, Blush, Hello, Cookie Dough: 110 Doughlicious Confections to Eat, Bake & Share, Premium Biodegradable Rice Drinking Straws - Eco Friendly - Organic - Zero Waste Products - Natural Food Products – Disposable – Plastic Free. Edoughble - Edible Cookie Dough. Horrible tasting. Please try again. it's like a step down from that cheap Palmer chocolate you see at Easter. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Edible Cookie Dough * Novelties * Ice Cream * Catering * Birthdays * Vegan & Gluten Free Options. container with a spoon in the lid, Doughlish cookie dough has a nine-month shelf life and doesn’t require refrigeration. resealable tubs with a spoon built into the lid. It tasted like the chocolate with alcohol candy and I looked at the ingredients and they’re is no alcohol in it. Yucky stuff. container with a spoon in the lid, Doughlish cookie dough has a nine-month shelf life and doesn’t require refrigeration. I've tried 3 brands of "edible cookie dough" and this is by far the worst. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. It comes in a 4.5-oz. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Very grainy texture. I usually enjoy a daily Haagen Dazs bar or something similar but there's a staggering difference in the nutritional facts! Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Shop Doughlish Edible Cookie Dough Chocolate Chip - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. I asked my husband to grab a couple of these since they were on sale at Publix. I was excited to try it, wish I read the reviews first. Edible chocolate chip dough Shelf stable - egg free, butter free, heated flour Resealable tub with spoon With Doughlish, customers will be able to lick the spoon and have chocolate chip cookie dough to fulfill their chidhood dreams. labels. Unable to add item to List. like tapioca. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Unable to add item to List. Doughlish is made with an egg-free, butter-free formula and heat-treated flour, making it safe to eat and shelf stable for 270 days. shop now. Building on the popularity of unbaked cookie dough as a treat, Doughlish is raw, shelf-stable and made without eggs. I sure wish I did. Copyright © 2017-2020 Nassau Candy. Doughlish Edible Cookie Dough. $0.00 - $21.00; $21.00 - $26.00; $26.00 - $30.00; $30.00 - $35.00; $35.00 - $39.00; Doughlish Edible Cookie Dough. Has a really weird taste. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2020. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I'm a fat guy with a sweet tooth and I couldn't even finish it. Taste Of Nature ‘Doughlish’ Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, 4.5 Ounces - 12 Count Display Box. Nope! Don't bother with this one, save yourself the money. My 11 year old ate it and even said it was nasty. Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2020, Doesn't need refrigeration which is a huge plus, Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2020. They are extremely small but my problem with this item was it tasted Horrible!! Though flavor-wise, this wasn’t a home run, but we would … For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Disgusting. Customers will love digging into the resealable tub with accompanying spoon and enjoying the rich chocolaty flavors and creamy textures. If it's cookie dough, I'm pleased. Customers will love digging into the resealable tub with accompanying spoon and enjoying the rich chocolatey flavors and creamy textures. Doughlish is made with an egg-free, butter-free formula and heat-treated flour, making it safe to eat and shelf stable for 270 days. on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product’s label or contact Just to compare, per 1/2 cup dough, there's 102% (51g) DV sugar! great edible cookie dough. There was a problem completing your request. Please try again. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. I agree with all the other negative reviews. This edible cookie dough is shelf stable, making it easy to take anywhere with no refrigeration required. Doughlish. It tastes like chocolate flavored sugar with a bad candy after taste. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. With Doughlish, customers will be able to lick the spoon and have chocolate chip cookie dough to their hearts content. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. this information comes from the product manufacturers. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Does not taste like cookie dough. Absolutely horrid. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Taste Of Nature ‘Doughlish’ Edible Cookie Dough, 4.5 Ounces, Taste Of Nature ‘Doughlish’ Edible Cookie Dough, Taste of Nature Doughlish Edible Cookie Dough - Chocolate Chip 4.5oz/12ct. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Such a waste of money. Please try your search again later. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. taste the difference. This taste nothing like cookie dough, So BeWare if you decide to buy it. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. This edible cookie dough is shelf stable, so it is easy to take anywhere with no refrigeration required. Packaged in a 4.5-oz. Image Unavailable. The customized tub is hermetically sealed to create a tamper-proof barrier for consumer protection as well and to lock in freshness and preserve the product. Taste Of Nature ‘Doughlish’ Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, 4.5 Ounces - Display Pack of 4 Count. Edoughble sweet shop is now open! manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their answers. Heat treated wheat flour, brown sugar, palm oil, semi-sweet chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, dextrose, soy lecithin, artificial vanillin), sugar, vegetable glycerin, tapioca syrup, molasses, palm kernel oil, natural and artificial flavors, salt, gum arabic, sunflower lecithin, xanthan gum. On occasion, We do not have any recommendations at this time. Be warned if you get this that it may not be exactly what you want because this does NOT taste anything like cookie dough at all!!! Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. It's not worth it! Building on the popularity of unbaked cookie dough as a treat, Doughlish is raw, shelf-stable and made without eggs. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Sickly sweet and an almost alcoholic aftertaste. It comes in a 4.5-oz. Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2020. Sauces, Salsas, Condiments, Dressings & Marinades, DOUGHLISH COOKIE DOUGH CHOCOLATE CHIP 4.5 OZ, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. I cannot warn you enough to save your money and stay the heck away from this stuff. Publix had it marked down for $2.00 so that was the only reason I bought it. Definitely has a weird aftertaste and has that alcohol taste too. All rights reserved. Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2020. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products To top it off there’s only maybe 4 or 5 spoon fulls in this container. With Doughlish, customers will be able to lick the spoon and have chocolate chip cookie dough to their hearts content. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. But it tasted extremely bad, so bad that I didn’t eat the entire first one because I couldn’t stand the taste so the other 3 aren’t open and I won’t be eating them. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. it's in the details. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Please try again later. Reviewed in the United States on October 15, 2019. resealable tubs with a spoon built into the lid. Please try your search again later.