Medical Training was tough. All Rights Reserved. Army side Phase 1 has roughly 80% attrition, NAVSCOLEOD has 60-70%. Get your answers by asking now. Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. Go work for McDonald’s then you can compare how hard fry cook vs. burger school was. You essentially go through the code of conduct and discover your limits. Festival of Sacrifice: The Past and Present of the Islamic Holiday of Eid al-Adha, Charles Ommanney/Getty Images News/Getty Images. Props to anyone badass enough to make it through any on the list. Sie können Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ändern. Exclusively taking lives? PJs. Exactly same thing could be said about the Navy overall as could said about the AF overall – neither service has any strong involvement with Infantry and land warefare save Navy Coreman and AF TACP both assigned to infantry units. Where in U.S. has virus been worst? How do you know when you’re talking to someone who went through BUDS? Rescue Swimmer was insane but in a completely different way! I just went to a funeral of a brother PJ. I was selected went through the SF training pipeline eventually graduating the SF “Q” Course where I was officially awarded the Special Forces “long tab” as well as my green beret. Also, probably the best if not a close 2nd best special reconnaissance unit in the entire U.S. military is the little known newest special operations unit to fall under the command ubrella of the U.S . If you’re lucky to make it through and earn your tab you can join a proud heritage that dates back to a time before the United States declared its independence. What are the product or solution found in home? MIT suggested a minimum of two and a half years to learn the material. The attrition rate isn’t as high as the other Military schools on this list but that doesn’t make it one of the toughest. This list is bogus. I spent 3 years 4 month’s in Nam and I’m the real deal…. Now that you’re done with the quiz, remember to take your results with a grain of salt. My class started with 130 guys and we graduated 15. Fact Check: What Power Does the President Really Have Over State Governors? Can you take flexeril and diclofenac together? But it’s just part of being a PJ. The highest attrition rate in the military. But im going to salute the guy’s who do attempt to go to any special operation and the guy’s who do get selected are bad asses. The AF guys are the only ones that save lives. The USAF PAST is essentially the same as SEAL physical test so if you get that far and are selected for indoc, it doesn’t matter your background or service it’s all in your head from there – do or die! Jim Jones-Shorten (you can check me out on FaceBook), If your S.O.G why are you telling for the world to see, At the end of the day, all these guys are awesome at what they do and no one is really “better” than another. And yes i mean seals too. What would be the best choice for someone who wants to join one of these schools but can’t decide which is best for oneself. Tough school but your list and anything else you have to say is invalid. What instrument plays the main melody fom Nickelback? Toughest school I went to. There are also different levels of SERE school. And I highly respect them all. Back in the early 80’s I was a Open Water Rescue Swimmer in Hawaii as a RANGER. From the marine side water is our life but we don’t have the backing of massive man power that the army has. All Rights Reserved. I’m a SWCC so I spent lots of time with the buds guys throughout the beginning of training and their is no doubt in my head that water seperates the men from the boys. Hmm, PJ’s are rescue swimmers, Coast Guard “Rescue Swimmers” are awesome. Though, I was highly proficient in the water, few can compare to a SEAL. Only 1 out of 100 applicants gets into the Coast Guard and when it comes to taking the ASVAB, the Coast Guard is very selective and picky when it comes to scores. Out of 120 candidates only 4 of us became PJs 2 years later. But that doesn’t mean any of the schools are easy. is just misguided pride or pure ignorance. The SEALs aren't interested in getting you in shape. The Army is easy to get into because they have lower standards when it comes to accepting applicants.